Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) (52140 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by micronut(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Renowned Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Chief Dele Momodu visited his father's rented house at Oke - Ijan Street in the ancient town of Ile-Ife, Osun State, where he lived when he was 9yrs old showcasing his humble background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DrtQcyAykw

Though from Edo State, Dele Momodu never stopped associating himself with Ile-Ife, as he had all his Education in that Yorùbá town; including his University Education at Obafemi Awolowo University with a B.A in Yorùbá Language & M.A English, as well as his NYSC.

Sometimes we grow up in a town away from our hometown and it feels like a second too. Ile-Ife is also the town where late Tell Magazine Journalist, Dele-Giwa also had his childhood life.

I grew up here in the 1960s and early 70s... Memories flooded back as I recollected those beautiful days despite our relative poverty. I was surprised to see the pipe borne machine from which we fetched water over 50 years ago still standing proudly but without water... God.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUP-EgFMYUI/?utm_medium=copy_link

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
No 20 friends played together for 20years.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by illicit(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
undecided

E be like say e no drop anything for d bois o

36 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Onyi22(f): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
No place like home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by end1999constitu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
... One day that's how I will visit Idi-arere in Ibadan, Oyo state....

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
micronut:
Renowned Publisher of Ovation Magazine, Chief Dele Momodu visited his father's rented house at Oke - Ijan Street in the ancient town of Ile-Ife, Osun State, where he lived when he was 9yrs old showcasing his humble background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DrtQcyAykw

Though from Edo State, Dele Momodu never stopped associating himself with Ile-Ife, as he had all his Education in that Yorùbá town; including his University Education at Obafemi Awolowo University with a B.A in Yorùbá Language & M.A English, as well as his NYSC.

Sometimes we grow up in a town away from our hometown and it feels like a second too. Ile-Ife is also the town where late Tell Magazine Journalist, Dele-Giwa also had his childhood life.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUP-EgFMYUI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi

I love this kind of Grace to Grace story. It helps you appreciate the fact that the Grace of God has always been with you even when it looked like grass.

For a grateful heart ,it's been Grace all the way. Grace found you.Grace found me too.

I celebrate with him too.Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by longetivity(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
I also wish to visit my father's rented house when I was a child but dem don sale am, the place don become hotel now

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Madeu(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Terrible

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by micronut(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Dele so as you get money reach you nor fit renovate your father's house/ compound.at least give it a face lift.someone can't see that house and believe that you came out of there. you can do better.at least honour your father in death

Rented house. Not father's house. His father died way back and his family are well to do now.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by JaneYave(f): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2021
It is not a humble beginning to live in that kind of house those days. Infact, you had a rich beginning.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by femi4: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
rented apartment not his father's house

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Raalsalghul: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2021
JaneYave:
It is not a humble beginning to live in that kind of house those days. Infact, you had a rich beginning.

You are smart; those houses were the flats of the 50s and 60s.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Terrier99: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

He should use his money to renovate someone else's property so that they would accuse him of trying to convert the property to his own. You lack wisdom.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

He should use his money to renovate someone else's property so that they would accuse him of trying to convert the property to his own. You lack wisdom.
your father lacks wisdom.

And so if it is a rented house? Can't you do it in honour of him even if others will use it? Shallow brain

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Terrier99: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

And so if it is a rented house? Can't you do it in honour of him even if others will use it? Shallow brain

Since you inherited stupidity from both parents and both dundeheads couldn't come together to educate you properly, let me do for you what your parents couldn't do.
If your father ever built a house, you would have known that the laws governing tenancies do not encourage renovations without the approval of the owner. You can't unilaterally renovate someone else's property, you can be sued for the tort of conversion or even arrested for malicious damage.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by phenzy(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

Since you inherited stupidity from both parents and both dundeheads couldn't come together to educate you properly, let me do for you what your parents couldn't do.
If your father ever built a house, you would have known that the laws governing tenancies do not encourage renovations without the approval of the owner. You can't unilaterally renovate someone else's property, you can be sued for the tort of conversion or even arrested for malicious damage.

Gbam

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by cayorday89(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

Nice one, that person just wan show where show no dey.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by cayorday89(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Nice idea from you, please try to renovate your dad's or mum's first rented apartment even if na the kitchen, bathroom or just one of the rooms, then come back to advice Oga Dele and Nairalanders to do same...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Philip4564(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
You guys should calm down enough of all the insult we're all mature now.I think there's a way you can correct or enlighten others without insulting them

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Alabule: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
illicit:
undecided

E be like say e no drop anything for d bois

Bob Dee dey always drop OH!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by kokoA(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
I'm very sure there will be one guy that hood still claiming "Senior man" till now.. Those who never left. "Na we get dis hood naw, dat year we run thinz with Dele for dis place".. Lol grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
cayorday89:

Nice idea from you, please try to renovate your dad's or mum's first rented apartment even if na the kitchen, bathroom or just one of the rooms, then come back to advice Oga Dele and Nairalanders to do same...
I have done that and that's why I have the mouth to advise dele and nairalanders.you just dey find talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

Na all the rules of building you know yet you never buy one block grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by elonmuskbaby: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
Terrier99:

koshi cool
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by CitynewsNG(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
kokoA:
I'm very sure there will be one guy that hood still claiming "Senior man" till now.. Those who never left. "Na we get dis hood naw, dat year we run thinz with Dele for dis place".. Lol grin

Smile. You are right. King of the ghetto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Ronaldoguy: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2021
Raalsalghul:

You are smart; those houses were the flats of the 50s and 60s.
JaneYave:
they even had pipe borne water to drink in the 60s, his definitely wasn't a humble beginning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by FactBoyz: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by lasisi69(f): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2021
undecided

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by Lamasta(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Despise not the days of humble beginnings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) by tillaman(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.