Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos (1090 Views)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by crosbreaka: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is serious, lala pls push this to front

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by EasternPride: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Look at the way security operatives are beating people with clubs and other dangerous weapons.

Very sad..

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Lajet: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is complete wickedness. Even with this video as an evidence Sons and Daughters of Afonja will still support this wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by agabusta: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
While I condemn this senseless act of brutality by our security forces, I won't swallow this wholly to represent the recent violence in Jos until more facts are released.

People are so dishonest these days. They will just pick a video from somewhere and tag it to an unrelated event.

That was how someone purportedly released a video of APC rigging in Edo state and people were already running their mouths before it was revealed by another person with concrete evidence that the video has been on the internet for years.

2 Likes

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2016
agabusta:
While I condemn this senseless act of brutality by our security forces, I won't swallow this wholly to represent the recent violence in Jos until more facts are released.

People are so dishonest these days. They will just pick a video from somewhere and tag it to an unrelated event.

That was how someone purportedly released a video of APC rigging in Edo state and people were already running their mouths before it was revealed by another person that the video has been on the internet for years.
Many times I wish God could punish the deceivers on the spot to set examples. Some posters have become experts in the craft because too many nairalanders are gullible. A lot of nairalanders refuse to believe facts but always swallow lies wholeheartedly, it's a sad case.

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Religion is the greatest divisive tool invented by humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by agabusta: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

Many times I wish God could punish the deceivers on the spot to set examples. Some posters have become experts in the craft because too many nairalanders are gullible. A lot of nairalanders refuse to believe facts but always swallow lies wholeheartedly, it's a sad case.
Really sad.
Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Rilwayne001: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2016
No data sad
Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Akinwerndey: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2016
This is worrying... Nigeria is now a jungle!!!

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by jerusalem101: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigeria is a lawless state

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Beadex1(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2016
what goes around comes around no religion is superior or inferior to another

1 Like

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by jakiedudu(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Even the gov here has ban the activities of shiites in plateau state. What is this country going into
Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Pavarottii(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2016
agabusta:

That was how someone purportedly released a video of APC rigging in Edo state and people were already running their mouths before it was revealed by another person with concrete evidence that the video has been on the internet for years.
But u heard them hailing and shouting "Buratai" so atleast the video is recent.

2 Likes

Re: Purported Video of Army & Police Joining Hands With Thugs To Attack Shia In Jos by Liability(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2016
They are all muslims. Its not my business,

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Now That We Know Buhari Is Nigeria's Current Problem / See What Ebonyi Governor Umahi Did To 2 Kids Who Are Satchet Pure Water Hawkers / Concede Defeat, Jonathan Tells Eyitayo Jegede -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.