Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

"We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen (16811 Views)

Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / "We Rob Stranded Motorists With Toy Gun" – Suspect (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by DonXavi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lagos: 'We rob Chinese pretending to search for drugs'

They are dismissed officers,’ says police commissioner
Detectives from Lagos State Command have arrested three policemen and three others for allegedly robbing some Chinese in their homes in Shomolu area of the state.

The policemen identified as Sergeant Peter Owechi, Sergeant Chigno Ada and Corporal Francis Onu were attached to Mopol 43, Bauchi. They were in Delta State on a special duty when they were arrested.

The suspects, along with three others, allegedly left their duty post in Delta State and came to Lagos where they raided the house of three Chinese living in Shomolu.

The suspects allegedly stole the $770 and N700, 000 cash in the home of one of their victims.The policemen and their cohorts had allegedly wreaked havoc in most parts of Lagos.
Peter Owochi and his gang members were arrested recently in Lagos while attempting to rob another Chinese home.He alleged that he was arrested by policemen and handed over to the provost unit of the force for engaging in illegal duty in Warri, Delta State.

“I am Sergeant Peter Owochi. I am attached to Mopol 43, Bauchi State but was in Delta State on a special duty. We came to Lagos on the invitation of one of our members, who gave us detail of a Chinese national who resides in Shomolu.

“Armed with the information about a would-be victim or victims, we stormed his house with a forged search warrant, alleging that he was into drug trafficking and arms racketeering.” He said with the fake search warrant, they would comb the victim’s home with particular interest in valuables and cash.

“The last incident that led to our arrest, we stole N700, 000, $770, phones iPads, jewelries and laptops. We were arrested through one of the phones stolen. A member actually sold the phone to a neighbour without knowing that it could be tracked.”

Lagos State Police boss, Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed the arrest said the suspects were dismissed policemen and were no more in service.He said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/we-rob-chinese-pretending-to-search-for-drugs/

Photo of the suspects

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Sensie(f): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by byteem: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2016
AM I SURPRISED THATS HOW THEY PLANTED A GUN IN MY FRIENDS CAR ON A ROUTINE STOP AND SEARCH AND MADE HIM COUGH OUT 700K TO BAIL HIMSELF....

I CAN TELL U ... LOTS OF THEM ARE CRIMINALS

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by orimsamsam(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Awon olori pelebe oshi

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Rano85(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Useless set of nut heads

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by orlarbissy(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
shocked sad did u say police men?
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by tonio2wo: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
byteem:
AM I SURPRISED THATS HOW THEY PLANTED A GUN IN MY FRIENDS CAR ON A ROUTINE STOP AND SEARCH AND MADE HIM COUGH OUT 700K TO BAIL HIMSELF....

99% of them are criminals.

9 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Deckylicious(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Foolish police. It's better to collect #50 at checkpoint than to defraud innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Badtman(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
lawless and Corruption everywhere

When Corrupt Police arrest suspected Citizen without found guilty then the Corrupt Judges In collaboration of Corrupt NBA

May Buhari succeed so Nigeria will be Corruption free

HungerBad
Patriotic9jaboi

10 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by soberdrunk(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
grin I reckon its safe to call them "Oriental" robbers grin grin lmao @ how NPF quickly tagged them 'dismissed' angry

2 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Beremx(f): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Make i check their names first

8 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2016
It is not about claiming right.

It is not about being Dope

It is not about speaking fluent english

It is not about being a christian/muslim..

The question is;

Do you have Sense?

4 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by TheOonlyOne: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Police is your friend... See video of policemen extorting money and threatening foreigners... https://www.nairaland.com/3854329/video-policemen-extorting

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Q
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Nnamdikalu: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Deckylicious:
Foolish police. It's better to collect #50 at checkpoint than to defraud innocent people.
OLOPA ALASODUDU spottedgrin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by hucienda: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Beremx:
Make i check their names first

cheesy cheesy cheesy

NCAN. Over to you.

5 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by AnanseK(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
It's in their blood, they can go to any length to commit crimes, they joined the police purposely for that.

19 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
TheOonlyOne:
Police is your friend...
If by that you mean the opposite then guilty as charged.
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2016
TheOonlyOne:
Police is your friend...
If by that you mean the opposite then guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by iamKajogbola: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2016
useless fellow
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by SUPOL(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
They are not policemen but ex-policemen. Better don't start
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2016
HAAAA
byteem:

2 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by DAVE41(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Famouson: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2016
This 9ja sef enn
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Not disappointed with the names

8 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by sukkot: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2016
when the chinaman was asked for the description of the suspect he said ' I chee chumtin like frat ead man ' grin grin grin

SAY NO TO RACISM-TRIBALISM.. THIS WAS A JOKE

8 Likes

Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by 400billionman: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
police is your friend
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Omakraid(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Everyday is for the thief..
Re: "We Rob Chinese In Lagos Pretending To Search For Drugs" - 3 Policemen by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Country people, I greet una.

E don happen again.

On today's episode of " We don catch am ", bush meat don catch hunter as 3 olokpa engaging in arm robbery have been catch red handed robbing ching chung..

When we check their names, we were dissappointed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Hold Children Hostage In Ondo, Lead Mother To Withdraw N90,000 / Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive / Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.