Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power (699 Views)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Minister Of Power, Fashola Visits Aba (Photos) / Fashola To Release PHCN Electricity Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by aminulive: 3:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Hon. Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN, Governor of Taraba State, Mr Darius Ishaku and others during a courtesy visit to the Minister to discuss developmental issues on Mambilla Hydro Dam Power Project at the Conference Room to the Ministry of Power, Works, & Housing Headquarters, Mabushi Abuja, FCT, Abuja on Thursday 13, October 2016.
http://politicsngr.com/photos-taraba-governor-visit-minister-power-fashola-discuss-hydro-power/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Anoruo(m): 3:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Still discussing power in 2016 ?
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2016
It's shameful. A 56 year old country that has made over 4 trillion petrol-dollars can't boast of stable power supply all because we were ruled mostly by the born to rule caliphate who sees political power as their ordained right.

It shall never be well with Lord Luggard for merging us with primitive child molesters
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Sincerely, I don't know we have a minister of power.

Darkness everywhere
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Opharhe: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Justiceleague1: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
It's shameful. A 56 year old country that has made over 4 trillion petrol-dollars can't boast of stable power supply all because we were ruled mostly by the born to rule caliphate who sees political power as their ordained right.

It shall never be well with Lord Luggard for merging us with primitive child molesters
guy seriously i am on the same page with you,buh at the same time u are not serious..why do you attack and insult Igbos on here? These are ppl,like me from edo,who are equally fed up with this luggard's piece of shit..kindly reply
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Kingsley1000(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2016
nigeria must be great again......

thank you buhari

over to wailers to masturbate

1 Like

Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Justiceleague1:

guy seriously i am on the same page with you,buh at the same time u are not serious..why do you attack and insult Igbos on here? These are ppl,like me from edo,who are equally fed up with this luggard's piece of shit..kindly reply

I'm sorry for insulting IPOB but check my thread and see how your brothers threw away the chance to make peace.

1 Like

Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Justiceleague1: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I'm sorry for insulting IPOB but check my thread and see how your brothers threw away the chance to make peace.
k,am sorry too for my 1st post @u...buh things not gonna work when we continue attacking ourselves...am sure u are afonja (no pun),i bash lotsa afonja guys on here who,unlike u,have chosen to tag along with the internal colonialists,the north and who also,now like u, bash the Igbos...well its a fri,have a great day and wkend..
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Justiceleague1:

k,am sorry too for my 1st post @u...buh things not gonna work when we continue attacking ourselves...am sure u are afonja (no pun),i bash lotsa afonja guys on here who,unlike u,have chosen to tag along with the internal colonialists,the north and who also,now like u, bash the Igbos...well its a fri,have a great day and wkend..

Add me 7B7DC9yy

1 Like

Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Some Governors are thinking of ways to improve infrastructural facilities in thier states....

Why My State Governor Rochas is punishing the masses who voted him into power with "Nuclear Refuse "

Well #IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by juman(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Just for noise making thing.

This apc government is a very unserious one.
Re: Pics:Taraba Governor Visits Minister For Power,fashola To Discuss On Hydro Power by juman(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Amalgamation of nigeria suppose to be blessing. nigeria became a big country with everything to be a great nation, but bad "leaders" across the country spoilt everything.

This is a country of very bad "leaders".

(1) (Reply)

Military Discovers Human Skulls, Arrests Militant Leaders In Niger Delta / Who Dresses This Man / Official Residences Of Legislators Are Often Used For Parties With Prostitutes –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.