Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. (1153 Views)

What Happened After I Bought A London Used HP Probook 6450b For N65,000 / My Hp250 Is Stuck In Sleep/hibernation / How Can I Replace My HP250 Keyboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Hi house, I usually put my laptop on sleep mode so I can resume what I am doing.
After working with it yesterday, I put it to sleep. And did not touch it for 5 hours. On getting back home and switching it on, it has refused to come up
The charging lights do come up and also the power light, but the fan is not working. I am confused as this laptop is a 2 week old laptop.
What might be wrong?
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by edobor108(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2016
rasojie:
Hi house, I usually put my laptop on sleep mode so I can resume what I am doing.
After working with it yesterday, I put it to sleep. And did not touch it for 5 hours. On getting back home and switching it on, it has refused to come up
The charging lights do come up and also the power light, but the fan is not working. I am confused as this laptop is a 2 week old laptop.
What might be wrong?
Remove the battery and press the power button for 5mins,then replace the battery and on
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Yeah, do exactly what oga edobor108 said, if it doesn't work u can go ahead and remove the cmos battery and see if it will come up after u return it back...

my advice, stop putting your laptop in sleep or hibernation.. it kills the laptop, that's what some people don't know.
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
edobor108:
Remove the battery and press the power button for 5mins,then replace the battery and on
Oga edobor108, I tried this, but it's not working. I'm confused Here, any other options what could be wrong. The lights are coming up, but the system refuse to switch on
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
udemzy101:
Yeah, do exactly what oga edobor108 said, if it doesn't work u can go ahead and remove the cmos battery and see if it will come up after u return it back...

my advice, stop putting your laptop in sleep or hibernation.. it kills the laptop, that's what some people don't know.
It's not working. How do I remove the cmos battery? What could be wrong?
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
rasojie:

It's not working. How do I remove the cmos battery? What could be wrong?

it's a small battery on the mother board... you might be lucky to see it when u open the Ram cover, or you need to open the whole laptop to see it, I'll advice u take it to an engineer
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
udemzy101:

it's a small battery on the mother board... you might be lucky to see it when u open the Ram cover, or you need to open the whole laptop to see it, I'll advice u take it to an engineer
Okay, I think I will see an engineer then thanks.
Do you think my motherboard has spoilt?
Re: Help, My Hp250 Stopped Working After I Put It To Sleep. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
rasojie:
Okay, I think I will see an engineer then thanks. Do you think my motherboard has spoilt?
nope

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP. How Do I Resolve This Issue On My PC / Please I Need Your Advice For A New Laptop / sold!!!Samsung S7 Edge With Cracked Touch 42k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.