Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 (11397 Views)

Samsung Has Raised The Bar For Android Updates / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 / Samsung Permanently Discontinues The Galaxy Note7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2016
People wey don buy already go bite their fingers tire
cheesy

Rocking my HTC like kilode

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Shocker...not!
The damage is done though, it's given them a bad rep.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by admax(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2016
This really made me laugh! A very funny story and you deserved the beatings. grin
Olateef:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by lafuria1(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
The funny thing is people who can't afford the S7 edge will be giving testimony that they didn't buy tey note 7 when in fact tey note 7 never launched in Nigeria. Anyone you see is the US version.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by Revolva(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin time bomb...na where samsung don fail too much advancement in their fones....now iphone go use dem laff
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by joinnow: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a raffle ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again

U no well grin
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by ceda99: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Old story
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by lifezone247(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:
cheesy

team HTC, world's first Android phone. Rocking my M10 like wasere

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by Trulie(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2016
They should have seen it coming anyway. Most of samsung android phones have weak ba3 that seem to detoriorate after a year of use. I use a note 4 and I buy my phones from authorised sellers but I noticed after about a yr+ it's ba3 gets overheated in so much I fear if I don't switch it off it might get blown up.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by samsam2019: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:

1 Like

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by BiniAE(f): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:

This got me laffing
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by uchaymart(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:
Story!!! Story!!!
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by lanre316: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Not long ago, Apple made some manufacture errors and iPhone had issues of bending under little pressure. Samsung was at the forefront bashing iPhone. Now the table is turned against them. Their latest galaxy phone has a big manufacturer error. Let's see if Apple will play cool or play dirty.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by bigtt76(f): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhahahahaha grin got me reeling with laughter

Olateef:
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by mrSerious(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:
cheesy

That is not the case. If you bought the phone, you can get a replacement device or a full refund regardless of your location, so there is no need to 'bite your fingers'. Samsung is actively requesting ALL buyers to turn of their devices and return them.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by chicwoman(f): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
praiseoski:
Thank God......
So Obi no go fit dey oppress my tecno with I'm phone again
Tecno is good o. Have you seen their new phantom range? It beta pass that samsung!
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by dasphinx1(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
chicwoman:

Tecno is good o. Have you seen their new phantom range? It beta pass that samsung!

*modified* oh God, here we go again? undecided
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by TappGroupNG: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
dasphinx1:

In your dreams shey?
Young man (or woman) you don't have to be rude.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by TappGroupNG: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
dasphinx1:

In your dreams shey?
Young man (or woman) you don't have to be rude. Learn to be courteous even if people cannot see your face online.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by dasphinx1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Young man (or woman) you don't have to be rude. Learn to be courteous even if people cannot see your face online.

Fact 1: Im a man

Fact 2: You can actually see my face via my profile picture

Question: What was rude in what i asked?

Anyways, i have modified my post, if thats "corteous" by you.... Peace ✌
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by ExInferis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:

That's so outta left field it's beautifully funny.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by shinbat4luv: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
checkout why they stop the production and their next plan on www.eaglegist.com
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by valarinz: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Olateef:

You just made me laugh to tears
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by TheBawse(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
[img][/img]

Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by TappGroupNG: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
dasphinx1:

*modified* oh God, here we go again? undecided
What's the challenge? Tecno products are okay
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by dasphinx1(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
TappGroupNG:

What's the challenge? Tecno products are okay

Are you insinuating i have a challenge over something as inconsequential as a mobile phone? God forbid that happens. Sell your stuff and respect other people's views, not throwing sublime jabs to promote a product., Mr/Miss Tecno Marketer✌
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by TappGroupNG: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
dasphinx1:

Are you insinuating i have a challenge over something as inconsequential as a mobile phone? God forbid that happens. Sell your stuff and respect other people's views, not throwing sublime jabs to promote a product., Mr/Miss Tecno Marketer✌
You took so long writing this reply, you must really have time. I still like Tecno like that. Be blessed.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by chicwoman(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
TappGroupNG:

You took so long writing this reply, you must really have time. I still like Tecno like that. Be blessed.
grin grin grin grin grin Too funny, abeg leave these Tecno haters jare.
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by dasphinx1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
TappGroupNG:

Stay blessed also wink
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by dasphinx1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
chicwoman:

grin grin grin grin grin Too funny, abeg leave these Tecno haters jare.

On the contrary, i respect Tecno, but the comparisms is uncalled for....✌
Re: Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 by unclesamtech(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2017
dollarprincess:
check out why it took samsung soo much time to suspend the production of there falgship phone Galaxy note 7 www.getontopc.com/2016/10/samsung-set-to-suspends-production-of.html?m=1

GOOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) / 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday / How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.