Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page (10154 Views)

Designated Survivor - Season 02- Episode 11 (download Now) / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page / DESIGNATED SURVIVOR...another Very Promising One!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Branzy(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2016
let me register my presence For the love of Jack Bauer and Nikita

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2016
DEIFIED:
Well i am not surprised by the level of conspiracy in the series, i foresaw it from the very first episode, cause when a story start like the way this one started, just know its going to be a trilling all through. The way they blow up the pentagon is my reason for saying its going to filled with conspiracy from the beginning. My birthday is march, so their return is going to be like a birthday gift to me. Movies that i am waiting for now are.

Designated survival.
Shameless.
Blindspot.
Game of throne.
Blacklist.

I am waiting for the originals,
GOT
In to the bad land
Designated survivor
And the exorcist.

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by CreampieGuy1: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2016
Mehn this show is epic...countdown to march next yr. I see this show getting at least 3 good seasons in
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
3 more days to go.. tongue
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Libkid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
can't wait o.anticipation wan kill me
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Wow, i have even forgotten this series even exists. Can't wait, something to look forward to.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
2 days more
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by CreampieGuy1: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Welcome back Designated survivor. Who has seen episode 11
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pls no spoiler bro.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol... who would have believed DAT It would be Kirkman the bullet will hit... Beautiful series...

Lemme allow others watch
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jokerman:
Lol... who would have believed DAT It would be Kirkman the bullet will hit... Beautiful series...

Lemme allow others watch
Don't spoil this shit nigga, at least wait for 2 days or a day to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by CreampieGuy1: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Waiting for a little while before dropping analysis. I ave a few theories in mind i'd like to share now d plot is taking shape
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
CreampieGuy1:
Waiting for a little while before dropping analysis. I ave a few theories in mind i'd like to share now d plot is taking shape
Share it bro

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by nymphomaniac(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Interesting episode. Kirkman's eyes will be opened now Hannah has audience with him. He has to step up to the task of being president and stop behaving like "an akamu". Trust issies between POTUS and his new vice... Sigh.

Lastly, new alliances forged. #KirkmanKimble
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Branzy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
we are back ... Nikita my babe
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Saintsquare(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
The suspense Na die ,I think Peter will try all his best to make kirkman stay in the hospital while he ruin his government, and Peter's wife ....phew
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
Saintsquare:
The suspense Na die ,I think Peter will try all his best to make kirkman stay in the hospital while he ruin his government, and Peter's wife ....phew
Peter is dead...
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2017
handelex:
Peter is dead...
are you serious in waqt episode pls
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
derrick015:
are you serious in waqt episode pls
Episode 12
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Saintsquare(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
handelex:
Peter is dead...
watched it now, a simple way to pay for his crime.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Not really feeling this series again, think i will stop. How can they get a US VP like that? too cheap. There was no reason whatsoever MacLeish should have gone to see Alvin. They just wanted Peter (my fav. character) gone from the series.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Spanishmario(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
oyetpel:
Not really feeling this series again, think i will stop. How can they get a US VP like that? too cheap. There was no reason whatsoever MacLeish should have gone to see Alvin. They just wanted Peter (my fav. character) gone from the series.

there's a larger part to the whole plot, Peter and co are just instruments. besides he had to reassure the guy personally.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Spanishmario:

there's a larger part to the whole plot, Peter and co are just instruments. besides he had to reassure the guy personally.
Still it's a cheap way to kill the VP of US.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
oyetpel:

Let me ask you this simple questions since you are an avid follower of the series .

How can they blow up the capital of United state like that ?

How can it be so easy to snipe a U.S president ? .

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

Let me ask you this simple questions since you are an avid follower of the series .

How can they blow up the capital of United state like that ?

How can it be so easy to snipe a U.S president ? .

I can forgive them for all those to get the story going. The killing off of MacLeish was too cheap. I get that the conspiracy is deep and MacLeish and his bold wife are just pawns. But the way a VP of US was killed is a no no for me.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
oyetpel:

I can forgive them for all those to get the story going. The killing off of MacLeish was too cheap. I get that the conspiracy is deep and MacLeish and his bold wife are just pawns. But the way a VP of US was killed is a no no for me.

I Think I understand you but nevertheless it was the best way to end MCLeish . You should consider he wasn't killed by a strange shooter , right ?. He was killed by someone close to him . How else could you kill someone who Is of that position , you send someone close to him .

If the guy who met with him was the one that shot him , I don't think I will continue with the series .

And if mcleish was captured it will end the series so quickly .
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by sod09(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

I Think I understand you but nevertheless it was the best way to end MCLeish . You should consider he wasn't killed by a strange shooter , right ?. He was killed by someone close to him . How else could you kill someone who Is of that position , you send someone close to him .

If the guy who met with him was the one that shot him , I don't think I will continue with the series .

And if mcleish was captured it will end the series so quickly .
d killing of peter mean there are people stronger and higher dan him(peter) he had to die so d series can be long.
Now they are back to square one, no one to suspect again

3 Likes

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
sod09:
d killing of peter mean there are people stronger and higher dan him(peter) he had to die so d series can be long.
Now they are back to square one, no one to suspect again

Seriously , it was a clean sweep . The black nigga that was with Peter is another positive lead on to get back at those behind the conspiracy .but seriously those behind this conspiracy are better game player , well connected and informed .

can't wait for Wednesday .

1 Like

Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by sod09(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

Seriously , it was a clean sweep . The black nigga that was with Peter is another positive lead on to get back at those behind the conspiracy .but seriously those behind this conspiracy are better game player , well connected and informed .

can't wait for Wednesday .
naso....
D black guy is very weak, im doubting him nikita may go back to him again
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by CreampieGuy1: 7:00am On Mar 18, 2017
What cabal is so strong as tp determine that the VP is Expendable

Still short of words. His death was deserved and plausible. Oyetpel better continue with the show. Kim jon nam's death in February should tell u everyone is capable of being killed. It just requires motive, resources and opportunity.

As for Hannah and Kirkman, its back to square 1.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
CreampieGuy1:
What cabal is so strong as tp determine that the VP is Expendable

Still short of words. His death was deserved and plausible. Oyetpel better continue with the show. Kim jon nam's death in February should tell u everyone is capable of being killed. It just requires motive, resources and opportunity.

As for Hannah and Kirkman, its back to square 1.
Kim jon nam was not a president nor vp. And this is not assassination of some sort, this is a vp of US. They made Peter a fool, but he shouldn't have spilled that much to the black wack. They wanted Peter off, but it was a stupid way to delete him. The series is not a hit overseas, you can checl imdb for overseas comments.
Re: Designated Survivor TV show Fan Page by sod09(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
oyetpel:

Kim jon nam was not a president nor vp. And this is not assassination of some sort, this is a vp of US. They made Peter a fool, but he shouldn't have spilled that much to the black wack. They wanted Peter off, but it was a stupid way to delete him. The series is not a hit overseas, you can checl imdb for overseas comments.
very funny....No offense but no one will miss u for ditching d show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tv In The 80's (nta) / Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) / The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.