Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift (14464 Views)

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift / Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly / Photo Of NLC Chairman's Landcruiser, Same Man Condemning Senators Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by jonhemma11: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2016
GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL PRESENTS LANDCRUISER SUV TO NTISONG IBIBIO 3, OBONG ESSIEN EKIDEM

The Ntisong Ibibio 3, Obong Essien Ekidem has been presented with a key of a Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep by Akwa Ibom State Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel.

The Governor said the gesture was in fulfilment of a promise he made to the Patriarch during his 70th Birthday.

Governor Emmanuel noted that the official vehicle of the Ibibio monarch had suffered wear and tear having served the Patriarch for a long period of time .

He said the presentation was as a result of the high regard he has for the Traditional institution in the state and prayed that the Royal father cruises on the vehicle without hitch.

Receiving the key of the vehicle, the Ntisong Ibibio expressed appreciation to the Governor for the gesture and wished him a successful tenure of office.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/governor-udom-emmanuel-presents.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by HungerBAD: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Nice.

I like the Traditional Ruler, with his simple style of dressing.

Not loud, no plenty wives in tow, looks very intelligent and something tells me, he is not the type to mess his name up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Theyveedo(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Sweet
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by yeyeboi(m): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2016
HungarBad see ur brother dashing out car to a traditional ruler I hope you fulfilled your promises yesterday cheesy cheesy

undecided
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2016
Why not give Kia cars worth N3million to save cost? Our system of Governance is just too expensive..

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Benjom(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2016
It befits his status.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by osaslord500(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Why not give Kia cars worth N3million to save cost? Our system of Governance is just too expensive..

Kia for a king?? You are on weed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2016
osaslord500:

Kia for a king?? You are on weed

Okay
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by simafem(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2016
One day , My comment will be the first.
I will show it to My college teacher Miss basira , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life....

15 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by clydedaniels(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Our money!!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by NedalBiggie: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmmmm.

Nedal was here!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Shaqco40: 11:28am On Oct 14, 2016
the rich getting richer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by baddo(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
The people's money.....

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Qabt(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Recession still dey?

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by wallex1983(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
The last time I checked, there is scarcity of dollar....... So Toyota has has started selling cars in naira? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by salis123(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
In dis recession period, imagine if na buhari dash a traditional ruler a car,
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Sylvarresta(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Why not patronize inosson, and the Ipad yoot go de shout say there is harmony in their land......

spit on the car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Issorite. ... just day share our yam God day watch una.. ..

#changebeginswithme #thechangemantra #istandwithbuhari

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Nellybank(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Yet this man has messed up the entire atabong road all in d name of urbanization. Come and clean ur red pain our building if u dont want to work on d road coz tenants no longer pay bills and rent
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by seguno2: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2016
I hope that Akwa Ibom workers are not owed any salary.
I hope not.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by mmsen: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why does Nigeria have so many useless 'monarchs' who provide no services whatsoever and can't even generate enough revenue to support the office that many of them have manufactured for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by mmsen: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
wallex1983:
The last time I checked, there is scarcity of dollar....... So Toyota has has started selling cars in naira? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Whilst I don't like any of this Toyota have been selling vehicles in naira for decades.

There are numerous Toyota dealers in Nigeria who price their cars in naira.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by etinanguy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
But tell him n his driver not to..........

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by etinanguy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I will be a first class king someday.

And epp my fellow NLders but no person wan gree epp me now

I will epp NLders. Amen

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by princeonx: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Na your own mind you talk so!

Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by zuma4k(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
mmsen:
Why does Nigeria so many useless 'monarchs' who provide no services whatsoever and can't even generate revenue to support the office that many of them have manufactured for themselves?
Please enlighten me on how a monarch will generate revenue for his office...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
das my governor......
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Charly68: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is one of our problems ,even in the palaces of traditional rulers,they do rig elections .
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by mmsen: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
zuma4k:
Please enlighten me on how a monarch will generate revenue for his office...

The same way that legitimate governments do.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by ssonn: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
simafem:
One day , My comment will be the first.
I will show it to My college teacher Miss basira , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life....
very simple created a thread and comment first.
I think that will work
don't bother thanking me.
my reward is in heaven.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Presents Landcruiser SUV To A Traditonal Ruler As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

I like the Traditional Ruler, with his simple style of dressing.

Not loud, no plenty wives in tow, looks very intelligent and something tells me, he is not the type to mess his name up.

Yeah not like yoruba rulers that make unnecessary noise and parade women around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) / Court Grants Shehu Sani N10 Million Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.