Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha (514 Views)

Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha by topeokesblog2: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2016
In her yet-to-be aired interview with BBC Hausa, Mrs Aisha Buhari is quoted to have said that if things continued the way they presently are, she will never come out to canvass for women to vote for her husband if he decides to seek a second term. BBC quotes her as saying:

"He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."

Read more @ http://topeoke..com.ng/2016/10/if-things-continue-like-this-i-will-not_13.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha by pretydiva(f): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2016
A house decided against itself cannot stand..smh
Re: If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha by maryjan8(f): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha by Blakjewelry(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2016
No wonder Joe was a quick to runaway from that place

1 Like

Re: If Things Continue Like This, I Will Not Campaign With My Husband In 2019- Aisha by Mynd44: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2016

(1)

Aisha Buhari Issues Stern Warning To Her Husband / Buhari Visits Hospitalized Nigerian Soldier In Germany (photos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: Nigeria’s Failed Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.