Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Top Ten Best Wordpress Hosting Companies In The World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Ten Best Wordpress Hosting Companies In The World (680 Views)

Get 50% On Our Shared & WordPress Hosting with Free .com.ng Domain / Why Nigerians Should Trust Local Web Hosting Companies / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Best Wordpress Hosting Companies In The World by HeroKeys(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Top 10 Best WordPress Hosting Companies In The World Best WordPress Hosting - WordPress is the most popular Content management system in the world and it's being used by some of the biggest companies in the world. WordPress is very professional and will suit any kind of website you need.In this post I will be listing the top ten best WordPress hosting companies in the world. It's more difficult now than ever to find the perfect WordPress hosting for your WordPress site, this is due to the fact that most web hosting reviews you come across online are being sponsored by web hosting companies, remember the web hosting industry pays one of the highest affiliate payouts. This makes choosing the best hosting for your WordPress site project to be very tedious and frustrating especially with the numerous WordPress hosting offers springing up every next second. Which is why I have taken my time to conduct a consice and honest survey and research on the best WordPress hosting companies that's perfect for your WordPress hosting requirements. This post will help you make a honest choice in choosing the best wordpress hosting for your site. Before I proceed, I think it's important for you to understand that the term "best wordpress hosting" is merely a collection of good wordpress hosting companies. The fact is no web host will give 100% satisfaction, there is always going to be a loose end. With that said, let's move on to our list of best WordPress hosting providers. What You Should Look Out For In A Typical WordPress Hosting Plan There are some basic and important creterias you should look out for when choosing a WordPress hosting plan. This includes...

1. Server Location : It's very important to know where the server that will host your WordPress site is located. This will determine the uptime of your site as well as the server response time and processing speed. Though, all the web hosting companies in my list have there servers located in USA or Europe, which is great. 2. Bandwidth : Bandwidth literally means the amount of traffic space in Gb(s) that is allocated to the hosting plan. Thus, it's important to note the bandwidth space available depending on the traffic to your site. 3. Price : The price tag for any service is always a contentious issue and as such varies among different persons depending on your budget. You should also be wary of web hosting companies that offer so much for very little price. Some price offers are practically impossible and could spell doom for your WordPress hosting success if you choose to commit your money. 4. PHP and MySQL Versions: Also take note of the PHP and MySQL versions . The WordPress requirements for php and mysql are; PHP version 5.2.4 (or higher) MySQL version 5.5 (or higher). 5. Addon Domains: If you intend to host more than one WordPress site, it's also important that you check the number of addon domains you can host on same plan.This will help you minimize cost so that you don't have to pay more to host additional WordPress sites. 6. Diskspace: Lastly, it's important to know the storage space. This is important depending on the kind of WordPress site you intend to host. Meaning that a music site, video site, photo site will need more diskspace respectively.

Which WordPress Hosting Plan is Perfect For You. There are different hosting plans suitable for whatever type of WordPress site you intend to run and also how much you are willing to spend.

Shared WordPress Hosting: Basically, if you are just starting a new site, it's good to go with a shared WordPress hosting plan which means that you will be sharing a server with many other sites. Some web hosting companies in their bid to maximize profit will host too many sites on one server, thus reducing server response time and increasing site crash. The shared hosting plan is very ok for an average site with good amount of traffic. VPS WordPress Hosting: This plan is a step-up from shared hosting plans. This is good for already existing sites with good amount of traffic. For instance, if you are moving your WordPress site from one host to the other with a high traffic, it will be cool depending on your budget to go for VPS hosting, this server is still shared, but by far little number of sites are hosted on this server compared to the shared hosting plan. Generally a shared hosting plan will do for an average site. Managed WordPress Hosting: Not Every web host offer this type of WordPress hosting. Manage WordPress hosting as the name sounds is the type of WordPress hosting where maintainance and management of your WordPress site is being taken care of for you. This plan is essentially for people who don't want to mingle with the technical parts of their WordPress site back end maintainance or are too busy to go technical. It's quite a great plan. DreamHost offers this plan and they are good at it. Dedicated WordPress Hosting: Finally, for the over successful sites with Alexa rank of 10000 and below a dedicated server is best option. This will prevent site crash and increase server response time, especially when too many people are trying to access your site at the same time.

Difference Between WordPress Hosting and a Normal Website Hosting and Why You Should Go For WordPress Hosting. One more thing, I think it's also important that you understand the little discrepancy between WordPress hosting and a normal website hosting. The web hosting requirements of a typical WordPress site is more bulky or say more stuffy than a normal website hosting within in non-programmable languages

WordPress runs mainly on PHP and so therefore requires more PHP memory space to run specified algorithms. This is also compounded by the important plugins needed to optimize your WordPress site. So if you choose to purchase a normal web hosting plan, you will notice that before you could install the necessary WordPress plugins on your site you will be getting WordPress errors like (php memory limit exhausted) Secondly, though WordPress being a relative easy cms to understand, web hosting companies prefer to offer WordPress hosting separately making it easier especially for newbies to be able to install, setup and manage their WordPress site easily. WordPress hosting packages though are more expensive, but it gives you a better experience and rest of mind knowing that you can manage your WordPress site more easily, get necessary help from your host provider and have the best up time guarantee and server processing speed.

With that said, I honestly believe you understand the reason why you should choose a WordPress hosting package. It's better to part with some more little token than to spend even more with sleepless nights trying to manage your WordPress site. Less I forget, I will like to tell you guys that this WordPress site is proudly hosted by http://DomainKing.ng . I have also hosted a WordPress site with Hostgator and off course one of my favorite hosts, Dreamhost . Without wasting much more time let's get to the main issue on board. In desending order here are the top ten best WordPress hosting companies...

10 - GreenGeeks

Starting plan:$3.96/Month

Diskspace:Unlimited

Bandwidth:Unlimited

Free Domain:1 Free domain name

Addon Domain:Nil

Average load time (Load Impact approx. :0.29 seconds

9 - Arvixe

Starting plan:$4.0/Month

Free Domain:1 Free domain name

Average load time (Load Impact approx. :0.27 seconds

8 - DreamHost

Starting plan:$7.95

Free Domain:1 Free domain

Addon Domain: Unlimited

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.21 second

7 - GoDaddy

Starting plan:$5.47/Month

Diskspace:10GB

Bandwidth:Scalable @ 25000 visits/month

Addon Domain: Nil

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.287seconds

6 - HostGator

Starting plan:$5.56/Month

Free Domain: No free domain

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.21 seconds

5 - WpEngine

Starting plan:$29/Month

Diskspace:10GB

Average load time (Load Impact approx. :0.19 seconds

4 - SiteGround

Starting plan:$3.9

Diskspace:10Gb

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.16 seconds

3 - BlueHost

Starting plan: $2.95/month

Diskspace: 30Gb

Bandwidth:Scalable

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.2seconds

2 - InMotion Hosting

Starting plan:$4.89

Addon Domain: 1 Addon domain

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.15 seconds

1 - iPage

Starting plan:$3.75

Diskspace: Unlimited

Bandwidth: Scalable

Free Domain: 1 Free domain

Average load time (Load Impact approx. : 0.23 seconds

In my subsequent posts I will write more detailed reviews of the above WordPress hosting companies.

Source : http://herokeys.com/top-ten-best-wordpress-hosting-companies-in-the-world/
Re: Top Ten Best Wordpress Hosting Companies In The World by resultcase(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Was Deflowered By Wizkid _ Wizkid Babymama / 2.7k Fb Page For Sale @ 1k / Best Registrar For A .ng Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.