Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies (2693 Views)

Mayorkun Lights Twitter After Revealing Featuring ‘arch-enemies’ M.I And Vector / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Vaxt(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Nigerian celebrity best friends – It is not unusual to find alliances and cliques formed between entertainers in various sectors of the industry such as in Nollywood, music etc What is however puzzling to observers is how quickly these friendships sometimes fall apart.
It is however a common saying in the political terrain
that there are no permanent friends or enemies, only
permanent interests as we can tell from the rate of
conflicts among celebrities.
In this report, we bring you the five of the most
celebrated friendships in Nigeria’s entertainment
industry and why it crumbled.

5. Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo

These two were like Siamese twins back in the days. They practically lived together and appeared inseparable as they graced events together.It Sources claimed it was Uti who helped give Alexx the exposure he needed in the entertainment industry. The actual cause of their conflict is unknown but some sources alleged that they were gay lovers just as Uti claimed it was Alexx who betrayed him.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Vaxt(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2016
4. Lola Alao And Bisi-Ibidapo Obe

These popular yoruba actresses have been on a war path since late 2012 when news broke out that Ibidapo-Obe was impregnated by former House of Representatives member-turned-Senator, Dino Melaye. Bisi Ibidapo-Obe stated in an exclusive interview that she was introduced to Melaye by Lola as she needed some help at the time.
But in a swift reaction, Lola Alao denied the claim saying; Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he’s like a brother from another mother.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Vaxt(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2016
3. Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko Korkus
Call them the queens of blogging in Nigeria, and you wouldn’t be wrong. In the early days, everybody was aware of their closeness they were but a while ago, their relationship got enstaged.They were so close that they traded secrets close to their hearts, some of which Linda gave Stella approval to publish when she was a reporter at a magazine company. It was also not unusual for Linda usually to source stories from Stella’s blog but things started to change as the gossip between the two began to intensify. At the middle of this gossip was publicist Egor Efiok who was a mutual friend to these two ladies. Reports say that the major enmity between them began when Stella reported a fight between Linda and her former best friend, Egor Efiok. Not long after that, Stella’s name was also dragged in to the drama which resulted into a big war amongst the three friends and dirtysecrets of each other were revealed. Another source claims, the cold war started when the success story and achievements of the duo were compared.As it stands now, Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko-Korkus are sworn enemies. Stella is known to have called out Linda on her blogs many times, even going to the extent of accusing the latter of spewing trash on her blog under anonymous mode. The fans of the two bloggers have also been drawn into the battle as the comment sections of both blogs are filled with various abuses and insults hurled at the duo by both camps.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Vaxt(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
2. Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani
One-time Best Friends Forever (BFF), Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani seem to have forgotten the days that their relationship used to be rosy, as all they are bent on doing these days is to drag each other’s name in the mud.Trouble started when Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani stormed social media and were with a messy fight calling themselves shameful names. It was said that Tonto Dikeh was secretly dating Taiwo, a shipping magnate and Sifax boss, whom she later introduced to her friend Toyin Lawani to help boost her business line. Not long after, it was alleged that Toyin Lawani started having an affair with him behind Tonto’s back.Anyways, Tonto Dikeh found out about their alleged affair and tried to clean up her name from being mentioned among those dating people’s husband. To get back at her friend for the betrayal, Tonto Dikeh stopped patronizing Toyin who was also her stylist and went for Toyin’s staff, Swanky Jerry Ogbodo.Swanky Jerry Ogbodo is now Tonto Dikeh’s new stylist. Recall that Tonto Dikeh talked down Tiannh Styling belonging to Toyin Lawani and gave credit to her new stylist, which led to the recent fight a few months back. Tonto went as far publicly denouncing Lawani’s Tiannah’s Styling. She tweeted, ‘I, Tonto Dikeh, do not shop from, endorse, or recommend nor identify with Tiannah Styling as a tailoring outfit.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Vaxt(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2016
1. Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw
Saying these two actresses rank among the best in their industry is stating the obvious. Apart from A-list, they are the most sought after and their wide range of endorsements tell their success story.But unknown to their fans , they do not see eye-to-eye as a no love lost situation exists between the duo. Though not much is known about the cause of the bad blood between them, sources whisper that it may not be far-fetched as a result of the comparison between the two as to who’s better in their chosen profession. When they meet at events, the two do not greet nor acknowledge each other; even when they sit on the same table; they act like the other doesn’t exist.

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Vaxt:
4. Lola Alao And Bisi-Ibidapo Obe

These popular yoruba actresses have been on a war path since late 2012 when news broke out that Ibidapo-Obe was impregnated by former House of Representatives member-turned-Senator, Dino Melaye. Bisi Ibidapo-Obe stated in an exclusive interview that she was introduced to Melaye by Lola as she needed some help at the time.
But in a swift reaction, Lola Alao denied the claim saying; Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he’s like a brother from another mother .
That's what they will be saying but for closed doors na different things tongue
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Best Friends Who Are Now Arch Enemies by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Once Ladies start fighting it's always hard to reconcile them!

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Mr And Mrs Bankole Wellington Wedding Engagement / Singer Teni Proud Of Hers And Her Sister's Achievement So Far / Wizkid Swagged Up As He Rocks Fendi Sweatshirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.