Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (43386 Views)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Ikeboboafri: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Angela Okorie has called out her fake friends, who she claimed slept with her man while showing fake social media love. 

According to the actress, these friends call her 'sis' and also claim they are preaching the gospel but don't know God. She further stated that speaking bad about her will destroy such people, even when she has been good to them. 

Angela Okorie who called out her fake friends who slept with her man via Instagram, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/06/angela-okorie-calls-out-fake-friends-who-slept-with-her-man/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by GistmoreNG: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Ikeboboafri: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Davash222(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
So, All these sugar daddies you dey fucck, no be another woman husband Karma is a female dog, lol

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by donbachi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
The only actress forming preacher,that i know is one drama queen like that.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by LuciferMessiah: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tonto Dikeh
Princess Shingle
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji
Omoni Oboli
Tiwa Savage
Toke Makinwa
Toolz
pocohantas grin grin
Chika Ike
Okoro Blessing
Mercy Aigbe
Bobrisky
Cee C
Nina
Uche Jombo
Kemi Olunloyo
Lauretta Onochie
Kiki Osinbajo
DJ Cuppy

[img]https://media1./images/9bd8a082dde76c00a1fb877c536f4bd7/tenor.gif?itemid=11624983[/img]

*spits angry

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by LuciferMessiah: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by festacman(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Is the man they slept with a baby or an slowpoke? Did they rape him? Hold your man responsible for once, bozzo!.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Why I don't keep female friends

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by LearnITsmash(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ndi ara undecided see olosho calling out other oloshos undecided hypocritical dingbat

23 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Like say she never sleep wit another woman man

6 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by frbona: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:
Tonto Dikeh
Princess Shingle
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji
Omoni Oboli
Tiwa Savage
Toke Makinwa
Toolz
pocohantas grin grin
Chika Ike
Okoro Blessing
Mercy Aigbe
Bobrisky
Cee C
Nina
Uche Jombo
Kemi Olunloyo
Lauretta Onochie
Kiki Osinbajo
DJ Cuppy

[img]https://media1./images/9bd8a082dde76c00a1fb877c536f4bd7/tenor.gif?itemid=11624983[/img]

*spits angry
your momma is not on that list?!?
Surprise cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by ngwababe(f): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Don't know why I don't have female friends. But guys gossip pass ooo

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by psp2pc(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
this bet9ja guys no de tire
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by AbooNasir(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
As a member of comment reading association (CRA), I'm only here to read comments, please keep the comment short and simple, we do appreciate your typing efforts. Also please watch your spelling, thank you and have a great day

7 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by PFevents(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
It's well, we just need to be careful of people
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by foolbuster: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Somebody please help me with that slay queen brain content.
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Preaching? Tonto comes to mind
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Houseofglam7(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
They just keep passing men and women like a joint undecided

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by Gabson001(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
It baffles me how people of today fight over a man/woman, fvck ur fvck and go

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by victorian(f): 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Well, tough luck.

I have female friends and we don't destroy each other relationships, neither do we go behind to sleep with each other's man or husbands. I don't befriend single ladies who preach Christ. I know Christ already. women from other religions are the ones i keep close .

It's refreshing listening to them talk about their beliefs and all
cool

Sorry Angela, next time choose carefully.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by toprealman: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
What goes around........ karma no get chill menh.
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by ambu2: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Go behind you to sleep with your man. Na your front they wan go sleep with am before. Noisemaker!
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by jimmyLd101: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
donbachi:
The only actress forming preacher,that i know is one drama queen like that.
Tontoh dike
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:
Tonto Dikeh
Princess Shingle
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji
Omoni Oboli
Tiwa Savage
Toke Makinwa
Toolz
pocohantas grin grin
Chika Ike
Okoro Blessing
Mercy Aigbe
Bobrisky
Cee C
Nina
Uche Jombo
Kemi Olunloyo
Lauretta Onochie
Kiki Osinbajo
DJ Cuppy

*spits angry
tongue
Re: Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching by promiseniqqa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
u leva chee shomchin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Camera In Ayepe, Ogun Hotel: Femi Branch Calls On Police To Arrest Owner/Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.