Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria (635 Views)

No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan / Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / What Do You Call A Female President's Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria by Shiitposter: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2016
I know this is a long shot, but what de hell, man can dream
My only hope is that Aisha Buhari divorcee her husband and run independently for president in 2019
Or any other female candidate with knowledge about politics, maybe even former minister of finance.
16 Men have ruled Nigeria from our independence till now. we need to changed the status quo
Let a woman(or a mother) Nurture this country with her bossom before it withers and die.
We're not getting any younger.
Re: Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2016
"My only hope is that Aisha Buhari divorcee her husband and run independently for president in 2019" You're joking right?
Re: Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria by pword: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2016
I concore,because majority of them have not failed on thier respective duties,from Oby Ezekwesili to Dora Akunyili,Ngozi Okonjo-Iwuala to Chimamanda Adiche etc. But i doubt if it can happen because nigerians are too naive to vote a woman for presidency.
Re: Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria by Shiitposter: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
You're joking right?

Not sure you understand when to use this phrase as there is no hint of sarcasm or satire in my post.

1 Like

Re: Only A Female President Can Save Nigeria by jakiedudu(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Shiitposter:
I know this is a long shot, but what de hell, man can dream
My only hope is that Aisha Buhari divorcee her husband and run independently for president in 2019
Or any other female candidate with knowledge about politics, maybe even former minister of finance.
16 Men have ruled Nigeria from our independence till now. we need to changed the status quo
Let a woman(or a mother) Nurture this country with her bossom before it withers and die.
We're not getting any younger.
The only thing that will save Nigeria is true federalism and devolution of power from the centre to regions. Any thing apart from this will never work. Nigeria as it is today is anchored on a wrong foundation.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime In Nigeria To Defend Your Wife's Opinion / Efcc Should Stare Clear Of My Wife- FFK / Ojukwu's Spirit Angry With Ndi-igbo- Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.