Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige (1167 Views)

The Story Behind The Mysterious Giant Snake That Turned To Rock / Heartbroken Soldier Breaks Down In Tears As Military Dog Is Put To Sleep / Who Knows The Name Of This Mysterious Animal Killed In Kuta, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by nestic3: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2016
Lafia - The Zonal Secretary, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, Nasarawa South, Nasarawa State, Jaafaru Usman, on Thursday said 21 cows had been killed by thunder strike at Ashige in Lafia East Development Area of the state.
Usman told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lafia that the thunder stroke on Tuesday morning during a downpour killing all the 21 cows belonging to a herdsman, Malam Bature Lere.
He appealed to the state Government, authorities of the Lafia East Development Area and public spirited individuals to assist Lere who lost all his cows to the thunder.
“I am appealing to Gov. Umaru Al-Makura to assist this man who lost all his cows to the disaster,” he said.

He, however, advised the herdsman to regard the incident as an act of God and pray for a better future.
Also read: Troops kill 2 cattle rustlers, recover 1 car
Mr Tijani Abubakar, a staff of Veterinary Services Department, Nasarawa State Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, also confirmed the incident and described it as “a natural phenomenon’’.
Abubakar, who said that he was delegated to assess the incident, sympathised with the herdsman, and assured that he would take his report to the appropriate quarters.
Narrating his ordeal, Lere said the incident occurred around 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday during a downpour.
He said that the cows were all that he had and appealed to the state government and well-meaning individuals to come to his aid.

Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by knightsson: 1:35am On Jan 28, 2017
@oyind17 let me have your whatsapp number.
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:
@oyind17 let me have your whatsapy you know.
stop typing nonsense.. Good night
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by knightsson: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
Good night
you aren't given me the number or what?
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

you aren't given me the number or what?
you talk nonsense forgetting people may think it's serious. I'm not on WhatsApp
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by knightsson: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
you talk nonsense forgetting people may think it's serious. I'm not on WhatsApp

was I joking before? I was serious and stop saying I talk nonsense, its an insult.

There was a day, I saw a thread where you were telling viz to collect your whatsapp number from someone to enable him contact you. how come you aren't on whatsapp anymore, not upto 1month after?
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 28, 2017
knightsson:

was I joking before? I was serious and stop saying I talk nonsense, its an insult.

There was a day, I saw a thread where you were telling viz to collect your whatsapp number from someone to enable him contact you. how come you aren't on whatsapp anymore, not upto 1month after?
I hate trash talk and you know it. Respect me as a person..This is the reason I stay low these days. Pls show some respect when you quote me next time. sad
Re: Heavy Tears As Mysterious Thunder Strikes Dead 21 Cows In Ashige by knightsson: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Oyind17:
I hate trash talk and you know it. Respect me as a person..This is the reason I stay low these days. Pls show some respect when you quote me next time. sad

I am disrespectful and shouldn't even quote you again right?

(1) (Reply)

Gsd For Sale!!! / A Huge Python Killed In Ondo Community. / Super Adult Male Caucasian For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.