Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World (687 Views)

Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi / Cristiano Ronaldo: I Left Real Madrid Because Of President Florentino Perez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World by Sportsration: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Portugal star, who led his country to Euro 2016 success this summer, has no doubt he is “the best player in the world” and claims he is back in form after injury

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo regards himself as the best player in the world and feels his desire to keep improving is the reason for his success.
The Portugal international is one of the favourites to win the Ballon d’Or after winning the Champions League and Euro 2016.

And the 31-year-old’s considerable self-confidence shows no sign of diminishing any time soon.
READ THE COMPLETE STORY HEREhttps://sportsration.com/22729-23eeaq/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World by ammyluv2002(f): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Of course! He's simply the best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Best!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World by newheart2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Of course! He's simply the best
if messi still the play is NO
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I Am The Best Player In The World by easyelliot(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
He was part of the team that won Euro.....the best there is best there was and the best there ever will be was crying with one leg on the bench when his team won. He assisted in coaching and did a great job cheerleading on the sideline.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Players With Most Passes Completed This Season – PL / Can Ball Boys Get Red Cards? / Lionel Messi Set To Marry His Long-term Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.