Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati (75571 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by tohtoh: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
lol...I concur
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Smooyis(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow. We need total deliverance as a nation ASAP.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Ayo25: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ahah, but you did everthing to remain in power. Now that you are out, you are claiming being happy to be out! Ok we have heard. Next story please.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by ikorodureporta: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
We aff heard. FFK can attest to this undecided Now, among all the past occupants, na who put the highest numba of Demons there??
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by seguno2: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
alegbeleye:
What is this again

It must be what oyinbo people call stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
JSoE:
gringrin They now want to use style and make money off of Aso Rock. This recession no dey make men of the gods smile again. Buharimustdie20 ,why didn't we think of this method since?
Operation: Deliver aso rock with a lot of dough
grin

My fellow country people, there's nothing like witchcraft there. Its just chronic greed and wickedness. Ask Abacha and Obj or even Bubu,they know what I mean.
I dunno why people still believe this kin shit,when they are chopping the dollars and pounds the evils spirits and ghosts did not haunt them, it us now when they have woefully failed in the execution of their responsibilities that they remember these tales by moonlight,LOL
IF GHOSTS WERE REAL, ALL THE BIAFRANS AND NIGERIANS KILLED DURING BIAFRAN WAR FOR DON DEY TORMENT ALL OF US ,TEE TEE NOW,abi JSoE no be so
This failed administration should come up with a better excuse for their cancerous performance and acute failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by sheyguy: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.
No. Your own mentality is.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by tohtoh: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:

http://m.guardian.ng/opinion/the-spiritual-side-of-aso-villa/
2 think dat papa Ayo was always in the villa for 5yrs with Jonathan and he cudnt cast out the demons out of the Aso rock. Then, it has gotta be lucifer himself occupying the Aso villa cry

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by JSoE(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buharimustdie20:

I dunno why people still believe this kin shit,when they are chopping the dollars and pounds the evils spirits and ghosts did not haunt them, it us now when they have woefully failed in the execution of their responsibilities that they remember these tales by moonlight,LOL
IF GHOSTS WERE REAL, ALL THE BIAFRANS AND NIGERIANS KILLED DURING BIAFRAN WAR FOR DON DEY TORMENT ALL OF US ,TEE TEE NOW,abi JSoE no be so
This failed administration should come up with a better excuse for their cancerous performance and acute failure

Hehehe...
Bros, calm down. I was only proposing business. No mention Bia... again before mod go vex ban you. I no send you work.

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by gabe: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is Reuben Abati, a highly educated man, talking rituals, sacrifice, curses. See why there is almost no hope for this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by danbrowndmf(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Actually, the evil spirit in this write up can make any body loose focus.eyes is turning me now sef
LOL. I actually laugh and started crying. This is funny.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by danbrowndmf(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I see truth in what he said.almost everybody connected to that villa always sick,from cancer to making major errors. Something is just not normal there.

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by AdeniyiA(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
When I look at how confused and inept my Buhari has become I tend to kinda believe this angle sef
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by pat1612(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
What you sow you reap shocked shocked

My view no offence intended cry cry
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by pat1612(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
What you sow reap shocked shocked

My view no offence intended cry cry
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by AdeniyiA(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
oduastates:
This Mentality is why we will never develop.

I pity you, you've never been dealt with before che??
You'll know there two sides to life undecided
Powers exist bro... but God pass devil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Codes151(m): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ovamboland:
But those evil spirit did not stop your cheeks and belly from growing bigger, neither did your account become leaner than you went in to Aso Rock. Even Mama piece accounts is bursting with dollars in fake accounts.

Only ordinary Nigerians lost to the phantom evil spirits? Go guys are the evil spirits if you don't know
i go vex o,!!! Lol leave mama peace o
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Stealing and embezzlement are all demonic influence too?

3 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by morgandestiny72: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Hmnn....odikwa serious!

So it's not only about fighting corruption/mis-governance but principalities and powers in high places

People bathed in blood I bet Abati must have covered himself with the blood of Christ so many times as customary with Christians.

Politics, Religion and our Midsets. ...Africans still have a long way to go.
it is never a mindset but reality, our leaders pledge loyalty to some unknown forces of darkness in exchange of power, have u forget what hppn b/w Sargent roga and abacha in 1998 wen they try to switch over to civil rule, hw they berry souls alive, 9jans and their leader should trace their way back to the true source of leadership (God d creator), outside that we should not expect anything good, fighting curruptn is like treating symptoms of sickness instead of the sickness itself, principality and powers is speaking against the fortune of this nation, I knw u wll compare some foreign country like European and America, every country has differenc territorial forces and needed to be handle differently .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This man's head is not correct again. The only evil I know is looting and corruption angry

2 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=20pt]Reuben Abati graduated with First Class and got his PhD at 24.
So, you better don't dismiss his confessions.

But our Lord, Saviour and Messiah JESUS CHRIST said:
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
~John 8:32, Holy Bible.[/size].

5 Likes

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by sholijay(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reuben Abati is being clever by half with this article. I thought he will blame the evil spirits for the monumental corruption and looting of the treasury that was orchestrated from the Villa. He should go and sit down and tell this kind of warped stories to his grandchildren. The only evil spirits and demons in the Villa are the unpatriotic Nigerians who see a call to serve the nation as a call for corrupt enrichment. We are no fools, we know better. Abati should go and get a life and spare us this bullshit!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dumb epistle for orunmila!...u knew these much, yet u never quited?...re-definition of rawbishness!

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by mofebosola(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
If you say there is evil spirit in Aso Rock, I will ask you, "Who was the first tenant there"? Perhaps you've forgotten the first tenant was a Genius (if you say "Evil" - na you know oh!)
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by OgatheTop: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
PaulIdu:
When I look at how confused and inept my Buhari has become I tend to kinda believe this angle sef

Let me know if you're from Aku/ Mkporogwu axis.

I could be your bro.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Setaje(f): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
nwaanambra1:
funny i just made this exact statement yesterday on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3405976/vestiges-kaduna-mafia-must-not

[size=13pt]the evil in Aso Rock is so bold and terribly strong that any one can see it - not just only those that walk in the spirit.

LETS STOP PRETENDING TO BEING SCIENTIFIC OR SAYING THERE IS NO SUCH THING - ASO ROCK SHOULD BE DEMOLISHED AND THE LAND CONVERTED TO ABUJA WASTE DUMP SITE!

ANY BODY ELECTED TO BE PRESIDENT SHOULD OPERATE FROM HIS HOUSE! SIMPLE!

MY DEAR AISHA BUHARI SHOULD BE VERY PRAYERFUL - SHE SHOULD CONTACT BOTH THE TRUE CHRISTIAN PASTORS AND HONEST IMAMS TO KEEP HER ON FULL STRONG PRAYERS WITH FASTING FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS! THEY ARE COMING WITH ACCIDENT ON HER - IT MAY BE ROAD, IT MAY BE AIR - BUT THEY WANT HER DEAD AND THEY WILL CHANNEL ALL THE NEGATIVE FORCES IN ASO ROCK ON HER!

FOR NOW - SHE SHOULD KEEP AWAY FROM THE VILLA - SHE SHOULD STAY MORE IN LAGOS OR KANO! SHE IS VERY SAFE IN THIS TWO PLACES![/size]

The evil spirits have started working on her. Am sure she was not in her right senses when she gave this recent interview.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by billyG(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
I believe Abati,Abacha a strongman culdnt survive,OBJ another strongman culdnt deliver,yar'adua culdnt withstand d forces,gej was make super a clueless,dipsomaniac,he lost his brother @ Asorock,his sister,even Buhari with a track record of performance culdnt perform,culd do anything yet b/c those evil forces gav us a recession.May God help us.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by EternalTruths: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Toks2008:

See even if it will cost 10billion dollars so be it otherwise we will just be in a pendulous situation.

I had a revelation about this some years ago but now coming from someone who has beebn an insider i guess no more doubts.

Any Nigerian who says this is superstitious should go to his village for real tutelage.

What is needed is not a new presidential villa because they will still pollute it

What a President of Christian extraction needs to do is to establish Prayer Chain

Prayer Chain that involves different prayer groups allocated 1hr per group, 24groups per day, 168groups per week and 720groups per month.

Once these prayer groups are established, praying every hour for 4 years which makes a term, the Government will succeed against the evil spirits if those in Authority also avoid corruption.

Just ensure that those in the prayer groups dont connect themselves with anyone eg politicians, staff, diplomats etc and ensure that they are not served any food or drinks prepared in Aso Rock. Let each group bring their own food/drinks and leave the villa after they have prayed

That's what Jonathan should have done to break Nigeria free from bondage.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Ghost01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nonsense! Why didn't he resign when he knew the place was being haunted? Olè alátenuje òsì! If this is how those ruling us reason, little wonder we are stuck where we are. Bathing with goat blood. Kai! That was how FFK too said spiritual forces were the ones causing plane crashes in the country some years back. In this age and century o! And to think these are the so-called "exposed ones" amongst us...

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Sibrah: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
vicchi12:

Can someone make m understand the part he said people walk upside down?
People see things differently. Some are capable of seeing beyond the physical.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Missmossy(f): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iamdipson:

Please share some of the things your eyes don see with us. Let us learn
Sharing them won't be interesting, you seeing it would be better. When your inners eyes get opened you would get to see these things as they really are. Life itself goes beyond the physical especially if you really want to achieve your purpose for been on earth.
Re: The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
2scorehigh:

Please, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear some of these things your eyes have seen.

You see, I'm very interested in the paranormal.

You and I, we could make a huge story out of it.

So what d'you say?
I'd rather you see them yourself instead of me telling you. Seeing is believing you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / Diezani Allison-Madueke's House Used As COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.