Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC (2400 Views)

BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health / Top Five Apc Secrets Aisha Buhari Revealed / Finally UK Is Now Against Buhari:see What They Revealed About Him(mindblowing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Crystal70200: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
The First Lady Aisha Buhari has stirred up controversy after granting an interview to the BBC.

Excerpts of the interview were published on Tuesday, October 11 and in it, the first lady said some things that caught the attention of Nigerians. Aisha is reported to have made some comments about her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC). The BBC plans to air the full interview on its programme, ‘Gane Mini Hanya’, on Saturday, October 15. But, report has it that Buhari has been mounting pressure on them not to air the full interview,

Here are the top shocking excerpts from her interview:

1. Buhari betrayed those who voted for him
According to her, Buhari did not give appointments to those who worked for his victory in the 2015 presidential elections. Instead, he appointed people who didn’t do anything for him. “This worries us a lot now. Because they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are no where today. People who do not have voters card are those who are given appointments and enjoying the government. “Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”

2. There is crack within the APC
Aisha said that some people have started causing division within the APC because they felt they laboured for the party and helped it to power in 2015. They believe they deserve to be compensated but have been shunned by the president. “Many people have started dividing the leadership of the APC and that is really making us feel not too good. “They are doing that because they felt they laboured for the party and deserved to be compensated.”

3. Buhari doesn’t know those working for him
The wife of the president said majority of those working with her husband were unknown to him. “Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he does not know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 27 years.”

4. She may not back him at the next election
Though Buhari has not told her whether he would contest the 2019 election, the first lady may not support her husband at the next election if things continue the way it is. “He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again.”

5. The government has been hijacked
Aisha claims the government had been hijacked by a “few people” who are behind presidential appointments. She however, refused to name them saying, “You will know them if you watch television.”

6. She can’t say if her husband is in charge
The first lady was asked if President Buhari is in charge and her reply was, “That is left for the people to decide.”

7. She believes her husband has improved security
According to her, one of Buhari’s major achievements was to improve security in the north-east where militant Islamist group Boko Haram has waged an insurgency since 2009. “No-one is complaining about being attacked in their own homes. Thankfully everyone can walk around freely, go to places of worship, etc. Even kids in Maiduguri have returned to schools.”

https://www.naij.com/1008538-7-absolutely-shocking-secrets-aisha-revealed-husband-apc.html

Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by hungryboy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha is spot on,
Majority of the people Buhari appointed into Ministerial positions, are Apc Governors and Godfathers candidates.
Buhari didn't personally know many of them.
E.g Heineken Lokpobiri, Kemi Adeosun
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by ezechueze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by toblosky(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Obasanjo will come out and say, I didn't recommend Buhari to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by veekid(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is the end of buhari
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Progressive01(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow!! Who could ever have predicted Aisha Buhari, I mean the AISHA BUHARI would someday become a hero to citizens of the trillion dollars Ugu Exporting country?

Life is such a misery iant it?

Just look at iPods falling over themselves to lick the soles of her shoes today. What a marvellous site to behold. cheesy

I can bet my balls the next articles from the junkie FFK and the Mad Dog of Ekiti would be a eulogy for her. cheesy
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Mc4larin: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by mrvitalis(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Seriously i really cant see how this is a problem??

I didn't support Buhari because any top politician did.. . I did because i believed in him and am sure many of those who supported him did so for same reason

Someone please tell me what is wrong with what Buhari did
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by plaetton: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Progressive01:
Wow!! Who could ever have predicted Aisha Buhari, I mean the AISHA BUHARI would someday become a hero to citizens of the trillion dollars Ugu Exporting country?

Just look at iPods falling over themselves to lick the soles of her shoes today. What a marvellous site to behold. cheesy

I can bet my balls the next articles from the junkie FFK and the Mad Dog of Ekiti would be a eulogy for her. cheesy

Cognitive dissonance, psychological projection.
All in a day's job for you ?

We pity people like you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by ColdHeatt: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amazonic Aisha has valiantly caught, tied and felled the Monster of Misgovernance in Aso Rock; let Precy Buhari slaughter it now before it fights free.
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by EzePromoe: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Progressive01:

Have my shoulders and cry on it. I understand the tough position your lord and slavemaster has put you in today.
Who says there is no hope for the superzombified zombie if a whole Aisha can be dezombified?
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by Edetson(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi Everyone!

Life is such a amazing creation... One day someone is here, tomorrow that person is no more there...

Today you are loving someone darely, tomorrow you distaste the very name of that person.

Today you are supporting him, tomorrow you are opposing him..

I have come to understand that life is a one man affairs...

Everyone finally answers his/her own name at the end before the Creator.

Life a life of value, and help others stand...

Nothing more, nothing less...

Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by funkyibodude(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Progressive01:

keep thinking shallow, who doesn't know that this whole buhari and Aisha palaver is a well scripted drama produced by APC to deceive masses like you, while the continue to play their sick game.
Re: 7 Absolutely SHOCKING Secrets Aisha Revealed About Her Husband, APC by allycat: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Progressive01:

Eulogy! shocked who died?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take / See The Questions 66%Of Kaduna Primary School Teachers Failed / Picture Of One Sided Story As Shown By Prince Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.