Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health (3374 Views)

BREAKING: Fayose: Judge Threatens To Jail Obanikoro / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
ABUJA-Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has dismissed a statement credited to Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo that ailing recuperating President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty after a visit to the latter in the United Kingdom.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja yesterday, Fayose urged Osinbajo to prove to Nigerians that the President they elected two years ago is indeed recuperating, adding that until evidence to the contrary is presented; he remain upbeat that the President is in a critical condition.
Fayose who is also the Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum also promised to release 11 recent pictures of the president to justify his stand on Buhari’s state of health.

It is him (Osinbajo) who said he saw the President that needs to prove to Nigerians. I have made the allegations and I have said it expressly that we are in the age of technology. How do we have an Acting President of a nation that has visited his boss that cannot show evidence of the meeting? The picture they are posting on social media are pictures taken long time.

You recall that I said this again at Transcorp Hilton in 2015. We are talking about President of 170million people. The Acting President visiting the President that has left this country for about 60 days or more cannot show evidence of the meeting. It shows the President is in critical condition,” he told journalists.
On his source of information, Fayose threatened to go public with pictures of President, if the situation is not properly handled. He said: “Again, if they are not careful, I will release some pictures. This will in turn create so many serious problems for this country. And I’m telling you again that I don’t need to prove anything to Nigerians because they are saying the President is well. He’s hale and hearty.

He has refused to come home in about 70 days. The office of the President and office of the government are offices that encourage the office holders to perform. A President that has spent so much time outside the country in a year shows clearly that this sickness is major. If they go further and try to continue to deceive Nigerians, I will release about 11 damaging pictures anytime from now on the President’s health,” he added.

News via : http://igberetvnews.com/417913/breaking-fayose-reveals-shocking-secrets-about-buharis-health/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by bigtt76(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Release na what's stopping you grin
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by tuniski: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Oshoko himself always peppering them.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by praiseosula: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
The retae�
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Ebios(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
the fearlessness of Fayose is what l admire
wish God made him president of Nigeria
it's Ebiowei from Bayelsa

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by mrnigerdelta: 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose the apc nightmare

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by mkasum(m): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please do,that will help us know the state of our president. Onus probandi
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by nero2face: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
everything about this statement sounds reasonable, but some enemies will still come here to label Fayose sort of names, seriously I've never seen a thing like this APC drama, no body is wishing Buhari death, but playing politics with de Heath of the number one citizen of a country is just beyond my imagination, if truly Buhari love this country, he should just step aside and take good care of his Heath...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by PROPHETmichael: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Meanwhile, Just hours after his reinstatement EFCC allegedly discovers $42 million in a farm belonging to Sen. Ahmed Makarfi.

Details loading......
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by oladeebo: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
when some one say fayose then, every one rush to hear what he will say but now, things change, how many time you've announced his dead, talk less of posting pic.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by greatgod2012(f): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by greatgod2012(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
Meanwhile, Just hours after his reinstatement EFCC allegedly discovers $42 million in a farm belonging to Sen. Ahmed Makarfi.

Details loading......

Joking right?

If this is true,, then, it's obvious that EFCC is an arm of APC employed to silent the opposition!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by okosodo: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
This guy wan kill APC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by merit455(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose,the man of the people
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by knightsTempler: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose, the generalissimo of the South West. The only sophisticated Yoruba leader i respect together with FFK.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose the oshokomole1 greater than awolowo and oduduwa....fayose is the custodian of the yoruba race
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Prouddevil(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
This man is really in love with buhari.. He can't survive without buhari grin
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by zombieHUNTER: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Prouddevil:
This man is really in love with buhari.. He can't survive without buhari grin
just like Afonjas can't survive without Biafra ... Right?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose has strong Intel. I was in the UK for a few days last week and a very senior professional colleague made a comment about Buhari's health saga. He never knew about my country of birth and when he realised, he apologized.

What I'm saying is that all is not well with PMB and all intelligence community knows this.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by hatchy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
This was what happened during the acting President visit to London; He was delayed for several hours without seeing Buhari and was later told by his handlers that the doctors advised against him receiving visitors.

Osinbajo did not see the President and came back after over an hour waiting. He said Buhari is recuperating just to save face and make the public believe he's in charge.

The truth is that the President is in a critical and point of no return.
Only a miracle can bring him back

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Stop being delusional.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by surgical: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Joking right?

If this is true,, then, it's obvious that EFCC is an arm of APC employed to silent the opposition!
Why do you think keeping magu is a matter of life and death for them.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by zombieHUNTER: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Tahrah:
Stop being delusional.
how can i be dear... Am not your father
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
how can i be dear... Am not your father
Don't bring my dad into this.You can only dream of attaining the heights my dad has attained.
Yorubas don't give a Bleep on ipob shii.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
we are waiting for the final straw....I learnt DSS are in Russia learn how to hack and to arrest online media commentators that pass false info. let wait and see what the coming weeks will bring..my instinct sha.
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by doctokwus: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ebios:
the fearlessness of Fayose is what l admire

wish God made him president of Nigeria

it's Ebiowei from Bayelsa
The same way he made a fisherman Ebele Goodluck to rule us almost to extinction.
In this age I don't bliv ur type of people still exist,that wud wish that a thug and former kabu kabu driver with questionable polytechnic certificate rule over 180million people!
Guy pls pray God that Fayose rules over your immediate,not even extended family alone and definitely not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by ubongokon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
mumu release it let's see
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by zombieHUNTER: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Don't bring my dad into this.You can only dream of attaining the heights my dad has attained.
Yorubas don't give a Bleep on ipob shii.
its true...the likes of Ipobexposed is from congo
Re: BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health by Prouddevil(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
yes o

(1) (Reply)

Why I No Longer Talk On The Floor Of The Senate - David Mark / Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This / PDP NWC Sacks Iyorchia Ayu, Name Acting National Chairman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.