Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,083 members, 7,842,101 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (57754 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by comos: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
she is a power drunk woman,

what exactly is her concern how the presidency is run.

we never head of Adusalami Abubarka's wife till the twilight of his administration, and she was a judge for that matter.

Aisha better keep quiet,

it was Buhari Nigerian elected not Aishia
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by GoldEnyong(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
You are one of the people she's referring to. By all means you shd be chess out of this government with a hammer. You mean no good to the masses and Buhari government.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vindicated indeed grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Bombolistic: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
That's PMB's fault

He has ear infection and can't hear well

He has brain problem, he forgets things easily

He has vision problem cos of infection

What do you expect? Right moments for hijackers!!!!!!

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by toblosky(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wait who wanted to stop BBC from running the full documentary?,the taught it's Nigeria. Anyway am waiting for the secret later an Attorney wrote to Buhari concerning the arrested judges. Didn't know all the contents but I know Buhari is still making efforts to shield the letter from the media but for how long?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Splashme: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
RedTarantula:
Where is omenka aka progressive01?

I am sure he knows Buhari much more than his wife Aisha.

In omenka's voice:

Aisha must be a samsung flatron ipod yoot, a child of Netanyahu grin grin grin grin

Or better still, Aisha is a pained bonobo monkey, a sore loser. grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by lohresloco: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
LocalChamp:
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION
notice how many likes you got, yea.. thats how many people agree with you
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by jobnation(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
What is Mrs Aisha doing naw? must MR president know all his cabinet? undecided
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Abmalcom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
To be honest, I think the Senate president is one of the elements that have hijacked the current administration. His vision and aspirations are not in tandem with the vision of APC.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by NairaMaster1(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
nony43:
Aisha Buhari is not been economic with the truth

So you love Buhari more than the woman that has bleeped him for 27 years?

Your own docility has no equal
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
The LCMS is that by 2019 the change agenda will continue.so wailers and hailers should be prepared
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by dunkem21(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
RedTarantula:
Where is omenka aka progressive01?

I am sure he knows Buhari much more than his wife Aisha.

In omenka's voice:

Aisha must be a samsung flatron ipod yoot, a child of Netanyahu grin grin grin grin

Or better still, Aisha is a pained bonobo monkey, a sore loser. grin grin grin grin

You got me rolling on the floor cheesy
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by TerrorSquad147: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
jmoore:
You hardly see zombies on a thread like this.

They logout and read the topic via ghost mode

grin grin
hehehehe grin grin....abeg no allow this rice enter my nose grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by jimoceans14(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
babyphaze07:
History once told us that Buhari's govt was run by his vice during his first spell. Why being surprised now . When a wife tells her husband the blunt truth in their closet and he refuses to yield. the best is blow out so that he would know the truth....Mr Buhari is a weakling....
nice one boss

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by DanielPop(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MOTHER OF THE NATION HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!

1] “Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”

2] “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”

3] “You will know them [the people who hijacked Buhari’s government] if you watch television.”

4] “I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again.”

On whether the president was in charge, she said:

5] “That is left for the people to decide.”

Where are those cocoa people to come and call her "Daughter of Nebuchadnezzar"?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I NOMINATE HER FOR HONORARY LIFE MEMBER OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES, WAILING WAILERS!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Please, where can I watch the interview?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by oluwashedy: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Did I hear her say "her husband's re-election in 2019?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Ekeremgba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Dat woman is and the husband are digrace to this country
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
DanielPop:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MOTHER OF THE NATION HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!

1] “Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position.”

2] “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”

3] “You will know them [the people who hijacked Buhari’s government] if you watch television.”

4] “I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again.”

On whether the president was in charge, she said:

5] “That is left for the people to decide.”

Where are those cocoa people to come and call her "Daughter of Nebuchadnezzar"?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I NOMINATE HER FOR HONORARY LIFE MEMBER OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES, WAILING WAILERS!
she just revealed Buhari's secrets. He is unfit for this position.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Wadeoye(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
What nonsense is this guy saying again? Is he through with his cases in different courts?

I would rather see Daura beside Buhari than Aso rock to be handed over to Saraki and Tinubu.

These are guys with unquenchable desire for money and power.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by millhouse: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
When Mrs Aisha Buhari wailed, she wailed not about the many who have become hungry because of her husband happening on the scene last year. She wailed in the main about the feeling that strangers unknown to her husband and the work to put her husband in office are the ones chopping.

She hinted of a rebellion from the 15m Nigerians that made it possible for her husband to foisted on us for another 4years. To some, she is courageous, publicly disagreeing with her husband and tacitly admitting that the government her husband head has performed below expectation and that unless there were visible improvement, her husband should forget her support in 2019 should the honey in Aso Rock become too sweet to be resisted by the Old Man.

The wife of the President(Not First Lady), Mrs Aisha Buhari did wail about unemployment, poor roads infrastructure, poor health facility that forces her husband to go on medical tourism from time to time, frightening economic conditions that makes the Naira to be scarce, the US Dollar to be scarce with the results that despite declining real incomes, cost of living and inflation is throttling northwards. The wife of the President did not quarrel about businesses closing because of low income levels, demand, production and higher interest rates, galloping inflation, heightened rates of suicide caused by intolerable living conditions.

Our courageous, wife of the President wailed because President Buhari has not fed the many women she vigorously worked with to enthrone her husband. She in effect wailed that food must be served to those who cooked in the kitchen and not about Nigerians who require food that the party, APC on which her husband rose to power promises food to the hungry.
Let us salute Mrs Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President to publicly confirm what some of us believe about the government. That we are going no where with them.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by yinkslinks(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
please i have a yoruba name but my mom is igbo. does that mean i am yoruba too?
patriotic9jaboy:
We yorubas are sorry for voting buhari
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Eluwilussit(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
babyphaze07:
History once told us that Buhari's govt was run by his vice during his first spell. Why being surprised now . When a wife tells her husband the blunt truth in their closet and he refuses to yield. the best is blow out so that he would know the truth....Mr Buhari is a weakling....

Complete weakling. I dey laugh Nigerians. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
the economy is in shambles all they can do is distract us with sensational headlines, we will not be distracted, all this cherade does not help the common man on the streets, there is hunger in the land,they can't cover up their incompetence and economic blundera
s with all cherade they are putting up on the media
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
no be the man wey support the sale of nation assets dey talk?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
This Saraki doesn't know what Powers he has as a senate President, Such a weakling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) / Checkout Sani Abacha's Signature (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.