Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

"Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) (57728 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
IGBERETV report

"Obedient" Seen On Advert APC's Federal House Of Representatives Candidate (Photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrRWoDOu6y8

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by chukelvin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Omicronvaccine: 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
They now use APC resources to campaign for Peter Obi

Is God not wonderful ?

725 Likes 51 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by PointZerom: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hope
A nother
P ackaged
C riminals
won't adopt OBIdient as their slogan come 2023?

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by PandoraObi: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Speak to mad people in their language to get their attention unless they will machete you

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by PointZerom: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Speak to mad people in their language to get their attention unless they will machete you

My son, reject
A nother
P ackaged
C riminals grin

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
APC. Change
APC. NEXT LEVEL
APC. TOP TO BURTUN

now we don be come chibok girls we need rescue

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Kabirudeen25(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is what happens, when God prepared s table before you 8n the presence of your enemies... tongue
I'm Obidient...

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin

2023 predictions -..

1. Obi, the effeminate coward will bend over as GIRLFRIEND of Atiku grin

2. Two hours after results start coming in, rigging rigging they will say because Tinubu will flog Atiku mercilessly.

3. "Biafuro or death" will start immediately President Tinubu resumes. VP Shettima will handle the rest wink

PS - tears are permitted.... nna mehnnnnn

225 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
This is just the beginning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by ChangetheChange: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Tinubu ti lule

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Webhorizon: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
You can lie to the world but you can’t lie to yourself! May God run the affairs of your life the way APC and Buhari has been running NIGERIA! Don’t you have conscience? Why are you people like this ffs? Man is obviously sick and old, nobody is mocking him for being old but he should rest Biko! Abi aye gbogbo yin fee baje nii! Why are you bent on destroying this country for a paltry sum of money? Will that save you or save your children? I pray again that peace be far away from you!! Oloriburuku alaye baje! I pray bandits kidnap you or any of your family member one day!X
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban for life. He is the best candidate and Nigerians will vote for Tinubu next year.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by EgusiShankly: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
So? Did LP trademark the word? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by atinga1: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
What happened in 2015, is about to happen in 2023.
Peter Obi is the game changer...

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by aremuforlife(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
The op does not understand the poster
People will only understand the logo attached to the poster and no the words on the poster

3 Likes

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Itsokayo: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
smiley obedient was even written in red

6 Likes

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tinubu being installed as Asiwaju of Lagos by His Royal Majesty Oba Adeyinka Oyekan. MKO Abiola is in the background. No be today! Jagaban, their Mothers' Husband. Also in the news: Trader Peter Obi counting the money contributed by his fellow Stall owners in Ahiala local market, while the Times had reported as far back as the time the Internet was in conception that Chinese Global multinationals came visiting the Jagaban and in the process knacked 20 mulla dalas.

4 Likes

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by LIGHTROOM: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
The mans name okolo or kolomental

1 Like

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by CeleFantastic: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
These people

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Smith414: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban for life. He is the best candidate and Nigerians will vote for Tinubu next year.
Person when them hold him leg for bottom the picture make e nor fall, make he snap full picture standing, nor be to snap half make people when hold him leg nor show.. I REMAIN OBI-DIENT

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by NmachiEbubechi: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin
Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Obidatti2023s(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban for life. He is the best candidate and Nigerians i and myself alone will vote for Tinubu next year.

If suffer never tire you because Tinubu is Yoruba I pity you. I am partly Yoruba/Delta but voting Peter/Datti. We need people with brain to drive this country forward and people who sees corn, Agbado, cassava as priority meal for our last line of defense! We the youth of this nation cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obedient" Seen On Advert Of APC's Candidate (Pix) by Iykopee(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parkinson angry grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.