Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari (1102 Views)

Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by zubbyman: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: DSS Arrests IGERE TV Blogger, Anyalekwa for Criticizing Buhari; Site Shutdown

I have just been reliably informed that the Director of the popular News blog, IGBERE TV (IGBERETVNEWS), Emeh James Anyalekwa has just been arrested by people suspected to be agents of DSS over allegations of anti Buhari publications.

Seven men in two Hilux Jeeps early this morning at about 6.00am stormed the Uyo residence of the blogger and whisked him away in the presence of his wife and little daughter without disclosing the reason for his arrest and their destination.

Read More: http://www.zubbyblog.com/breaking-dss-arrests-igeretvnews-blogger-anyalekwa-criticizing-buhari/

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
If this is true, where lies the freedom of speech in a democratic dispensation? shocked

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by NOC1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
that news blog is the worst I have seen.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by deantimes(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
zubbyman:
BREAKING: DSS Arrests IGERE TV Blogger, Anyalekwa for Criticizing Buhari; Site Shutdown

I have just been reliably informed that the Director of the popular News blog, IGBERE TV (IGBERETVNEWS), Emeh James Anyalekwa has just been arrested by people suspected to be agents of DSS over allegations of anti Buhari publications.

Seven men in two Hilux Jeeps early this morning at about 6.00am stormed the Uyo residence of the blogger and whisked him away in the presence of his wife and little daughter without disclosing the reason for his arrest and their destination.

Read More: http://www.zubbyblog.com/breaking-dss-arrests-igeretvnews-blogger-anyalekwa-criticizing-buhari/

Bros stop copying and paste, that same arrested eneh was here today.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by ezechueze(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by richidinho(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by zubbyman: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
deantimes:

Bros stop copying and paste, that same arrested eneh was here today.

This guy has been arrested today. dont say what you dont know

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by Nateben(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by chadwickcollins(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
so with all this, person way God create go open him mouth say one nigeria. biafra go come dat one na dole

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by Uteghe(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
:PServes him right. Didn't even know the rogue publisher was in my state.
Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=20pt]Democracy...

R.I.P
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by deantimes(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
zubbyman:

This guy has been arrested today. dont say what you dont know

I don't blog on mere say, I confirm before I blog, I have tried all possible way to reach out to Eneh, he refused to pick my calls.

His wife same, it's silly when someone post anything on NL you just copy without confirming.

That's not what journalism is about.

All his relatives I contacted none was willing to speak me about the situation and I ask, if u are arrested and a news portal called to confirm it from your families, will they keep mum?

Inbox me on mezstanley@gmail.com let's roll
Re: BREAKING: DSS Arrests Igeretvnews Blogger, Anyalekwa For Criticizing Buhari by gaetano: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Democracy in Nigeria is dead, All the freedom we once enjoyed under GEJ has disappeared. If GEJ was arresting his critics, all the bloggers in Nigeria would have been arrested. It's a pity we have to wait till 2019.

GEJ WE MISS YOU.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Former Governor, Son DISGRACED, Stripped Of Traditional Title / Nigerian Women Planning A Massive Protest Against PMB's Response On Aisha...!!! / Segun Akioye Of The Nation Newspaper Could'nt Sustain Lies Against Gej On Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.