Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Incredible!! Brian_mich A Black?? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Incredible!! Brian_mich A Black?? (362 Views)

Dairy Of A Black Boy / My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!! Brian_mich A Black?? by Oyinomoor: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
GREAT MAN OF OUR TIME
Have you heard about Brian_Mich? He's the name on the lips of all motivational book lovers and people who know well to stay inspired in pursuit of their different dreams. What struck me is he's one of us, a Nigerian, unbelievable!

Brian_Mich is an innovator and influential motivational speaker. A man of sublime character, intellectual, God feared and one who believes in the ways of nature. Right from conception, Mich has been a mystery; he has shown angelic character and has exhibited extraordinary capabilities. A founder of the success institute, Starz Consolidated; the master mind behind their award winning magazine, Starz magazine and presently the youngest CEO, CEO Starz Multimedia Ventures. He is on the mission to Bring Reforms In All Nations through Motivation and Inspiring CHange.

Summarily, Mich should be rated with the great men of old. He is an exemplary of what the present generation needs and he is continually yielding good fruits to the world. Mich is working towards being a model for posterity; an epitome of success.

(1) (Reply)

Change Cometh But It Must Begin With Us. / But Who Did It? / Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.