Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) (2755 Views)

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nurse Nina was one of the hottest nurses I had ever met.

She was not very tall but her petite frame got a lot of attention due to her pert, shapely ass and her firm boobs. She was young, probably in her early 20's and she always had a smile that dazzles.

A few weeks ago, when I was down with malaria, a friend gave me her number to contact her since she did house calls. She worked at a nearby hospital but earns a little something on the side by tending to patients in their homes as long as the ailment was not very serious. That worked great for me. I had always hated hospitals and since I was rarely ill, I did not have to deal with them so much. Having a nurse on call now that I was, greatly improved my comfort.

The first day she came, I could not help but notice her attractiveness through my haze of fever. I watched her bustle around my living room, getting things set up before she asked me to turn around so she could inject me. She dropped some drugs for me on the table afterwards and left. Everything was very professional but my thoughts were not.

She came again that evening and lightly scolded me for not eating or taking my drugs. When she saw how weak I was, she volunteered to go buy me something to eat and stayed with me until I ate and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, a little better but really anticipating her arrival. She came again, bearing food and this time around, as we ate breakfast, I was able to actually have a conversation with her. I told her how beautiful she was and how I would love to get to know her better. She giggled at the flattery, rubbing my arm gently. I knew she was probably feeling me too.

The next morning, the fever was gone and I felt less groggy. We laughed and enjoyed a couple of hours together when she came. I was thrilled when she gave me a little kiss on the cheek before she left. Nina was nice, kind and gentle. It was no surprise that my dick was itching to invade her....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/my-incredible-night-with-nurse-nina.html
Re: My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
A Short Romantic Story. Try To Supprt D Story With A Comment Pls
Re: My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hope You Enjoy It
Re: My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
thanks for reading
Re: My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
support d story with your comment's

(1) (Reply)

Which 9ja News Paper Is Best. / Sex And Fasting. A Short Story!!!... / Orangetot Online Writing Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.