Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (69823 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by armpit: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
bobbybrown007:
I read it and what makes you feel that am confused,(1) she gave her fone to an unkown (2) or did she forget that nobody be friend for jungle(3) if it where to be you would you have re turned it personally or you would have given to the pastor (4) the guy was so good to return the fone for her she could have said thank you
sir, the guy didn't return the phone to her. She walked into a bank where she coincidentally met the guy and recognised him.

PLS:- reboot your phone and try reloading this page. maybe the story would reset and you would understand it better.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by missnazzy(f): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
funny title.
I came to see a man ascending into heaven after the beating...lol the guy don buy market.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by rhosmherhy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
GOD SHLD ALSO MKE ME MEET THE ONES THAT STOLE MY PHONES..NA MARTIAL ART I GO USE FOR THEM...WICKED THEIVES STEALING SOMEONE'S SWEATS
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
veekid:
Where in Ibadan?
na wa for u o!
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

All the money your boyfriends and ex's have been spending on you and yet you guys still broke up ...that you didn't return... Is that not stealing?? ?
That's not stealing..... Well I understand your joke.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Obanz2(f): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

All the money your boyfriends and ex's have been spending on you and yet you guys still broke up ...that you didn't return... Is that not stealing?? ?
not stealing. they are into buying and selling business
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by agrovick(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
The Op's description of the event though grin
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Calismart(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Mehn,this question make sense die
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by noziz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
She suppose break bottle for d guy head!!!
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by rhames(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
evry day for the thief one day for the owner. Well deserved thrashing of a man thief. grin
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Obelensi: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
beautiful232:
mine wasn't even in the bank o

the jobless fool snatch the phone from me right from my gate as I was bout to get inside

his lucky I couldn't run after him
I would have beating the stealing demons away from him

nonsense

how u wan carry run when u carry fat full for body jare
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Lastborn12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
NCAN MAIDUGURI BRANCH REPORTING FROM FEDERAL LOW COST..

NCAN SOUTHEAST PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION AND THE NAMES.

NCAN SOUTH SOUTH WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION??

MIDLEBELT WHAT IS THE SITUATION REPORT OVER THERE??

NORTH WEST AND NORTH CENTRAL BE AT ALERT

PLEASE WHY ARE FONJAS ALWAYS ON BAD NEWS
DRUG BARON NAH THEM
RITUALIST NAH THEM,
ARMRUBER NAH THEM,
IS IT BECAUSE OF TINUBU THAT OUR BROTHER PMB HAS CUT TO SIZE OR WHAT?.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by noziz(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
She suppose break bottle for d guy head!!!
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Obelensi:

how u wan carry run when u carry fat full for body jare

see this man oo
You Don see me before?how you take know say I fat?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by xtee4real: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
She has all these expensive phones and yet has no generator at home to charge them.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Dabsey: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wow... Theft inside bank.... So the person no fear CCTV sef. Oshey Legend of the thieves
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Lastborn12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
NCAN MAIDUGURI BRANCH REPORTING FROM FEDERAL LOW COST..

NCAN SOUTHEAST PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION AND THE NAMES.

NCAN SOUTH SOUTH WHAT IS YOUR LOCATION??

MIDLEBELT WHAT IS THE SITUATION REPORT OVER THERE.

NORTH WEST AND CENTRAL COPY OVER.

ALPHA DELTA BE AT ALERT.
NAH THEM AGAIN grin grin grin
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by fghanni(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
for dis season
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Somebody please explain the pictures. I'm trying my best to understand but nothing.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Malayy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hadez:
Stealing is bad. I can't even steal to stay alive angry
but you can steal diick
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Stealing? Most girls are GRIFTERS
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Barezzi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

grin grin Shots fired!!
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by Cchyomah24: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ole ajibole ;
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
bobbybrown007:
This lady is ungrateful what of if the guy had not returned them nko what would have happened, and the lady was too quick to judge

return ke?? grin E sure say u no read d opgrin
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by franugo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
beautiful232:
mine wasn't even in the bank o

the jobless fool snatch the phone from me right from my gate as I was bout to get inside

his lucky I couldn't run after him
I would have beating the stealing demons away from him

nonsense

dooh, is ur area dt isolated abi na 4 nite e go down?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by suraaj(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Afonjas and hunger are roommates
you are a BIG FOOL for jumping to conclusion, did she mentioned any tribe.ewu,otun nnegi.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by veekeywills: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
reganthony:
bad market cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin grin grin I can't help it
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by youngest85(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
babywhite:
super woman grin
Bia, carol white abi wetin be ur name....
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
Afonjas and hunger are roommates
oloriburuku hw u dey.
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
franugo:

dooh, is ur area dt isolated abi na 4 nite e go down?

Was coming back from work jare
thanks
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by moshino(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hadez:
Stealing is bad. I can't even steal to stay alive angry
Are you related to Lie Mohammed?
Re: Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) by blesoh(f): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Newbeginnings:

LOL, bad investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable / Something Is Happening In Abuja And Lagos Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.