Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (20821 Views)

President Buhari Attends Jumat With Governors Ganduje, El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello / Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Crowd Cheer Aregbesola As He Attends Jumat Service Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2016
EbukaLive:

How is he humbling APC? Seriously?

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Polithiefians....Natin dem no go do 2 bobo us....Buh kwantinue.. . We day watch
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Kingkamal(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
The whole world is springing America most regret war against innocent blood.. everyone is converting to Islam. They made Islam more powerful and more popular. God is working oo
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Rilwayne001: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Fayose my guy. grin grin continue giving them sleepless nights. InshaAllah you are our next president.

Oya, zombie, come after me grin grin
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by airsaylongcon: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2016
malton:

No, he wouldn't have been killed. As a child growing up, my friends and I, though Christians, used to attend Juma'at with our Muslim friends. We were treated very well by all. This happened in Yobe State.

I know a lot of Muslim men married to Christian women that let their children practice Christianity, even in Kano

The radicalism makes the news, but only a handful are. A lot of them are quite tolerant and understanding.

The outlook of a congregation depends on the perspective of the Imam.

That said, I have always been an admirer of the Yoruba people. They always place humanity first, regardless what. I believe that in all of Africa, only they and the Senegalese Muslims go neck to neck as far as tolerance.

Bolded is good to know. I've only been in Kano once for 24 hours and I was on tenterhooks. Very apprehensive
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2016
this is what civilized people and region do..............unlike one region above the Niger river, where they kill and maime people cuz of religion, the most stupid reason to kill anyone......
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by malton: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Bolded is good to know. I've only been in Kano once for 24 hours and I was on tenterhooks. Very apprehensive

The apprehension depends on the area and the mindset of the people. Those "angwan" areas are best avoided.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by haffaze777(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Fayose my guy. grin grin continue giving them sleepless nights. InshaAllah you are our next president.

Ogbeni drop dat weed
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Jaftee(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2016
In Kaduna state were I grow up, you dare not come close to Mosque as a Christian. else, you are maked for dead either by framing you for blasphemy or defying of holy place.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Cornerstone001: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2016
This is not the first time he would do that, it is no more news at all,

I can see Aminat508 viewing shocked shocked the thread
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Wake up from the multiple hours dream. Fayose for president shor!. we cannot vote the unchained mad dog.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
haffaze777:

Ogbeni drop dat weed

When I'm not a Chelsea fan grin grin
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Wake up from the multiple hours dream. Fayose for president shor!. we cannot vote the unchained mad dog.

You don't have to vote for him. Not everyone voted for Buhari yet he won. tongue
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by mengho(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Religious tolerance in the SW is really commendable. This man would have been killed if he tries this in Kano

Mr man don't spew bullsh*t, nothing will happen to him even if he tries that in kano, do you think the hausas are babarians
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by airsaylongcon: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
mengho:

Mr man don't spew bullsh*t, nothing will happen to him even if he tries that in kano, do you think the hausas are babarians

Who be dis? Abeg swerve! U know see person wey politely correct my misconception. Correct me don't spew lubbish

Modified
I hope you know the Barbarians went to other people's lands to slaughter and conquer
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Aminat508(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Cornerstone001:
This is not the first time he would do that, it is no more news at all,

I can see Aminat508 viewing shocked shocked the thread
grin how are you doing?
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by numericalguy(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2016
katchagboro:
This is barbaric, impure being in a masjid

Easy Bro. How do you hope to preach to non Muslims if you keep chasing them away from the word of Allah (SWT).
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by onward4life(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
agbalej:
A true and man of the people. This is how we should live. Irrespective of our religion or beliefs, we are one body in God.

Fayose is truly an Elderly man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by KardinalZik(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
katchagboro:
This is barbaric, impure being in a masjid

Another fanatic spotted!
When will you have the sense that you cannot call God's handwork unclean? Every human was created by God, including Ayodele Fayose. You therefore have no right to refer to him as impure!
BTW...are you also pure? Judge not, so that you won't be judged.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by ArabMopol(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Baba Ayo Fayose is greater than JAGABAN...

like for AYO

&

share to JAGABAN
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Cornerstone001: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Aminat508:
grin how are you doing?

I am cool and you?

Happy weekend

[img]http://i./rUePmcS7e9n1K.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Bimpe29: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
That can only be seen in the west.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by neocortex: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2016
malton:

No, he wouldn't have been killed. As a child growing up, my friends and I, though Christians, used to attend Juma'at with our Muslim friends. We were treated very well by all. This happened in Yobe State.

I know a lot of Muslim men married to Christian women that let their children practice Christianity, even in Kano.

The radicalism makes the news, but only a handful are. A lot of them are quite tolerant and understanding.

The outlook of a congregation depends on the perspective of the Imam.

That said, I have always been an admirer of the Yoruba people. They always place humanity first, regardless what. I believe that in all of Africa, only they and the Senegalese Muslims go neck to neck as far as tolerance.

Context matters, we ara here talking about Fayose, not some kids going to mosque.
Moreover, a christian man is never allowed to marry a muslim lady.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by malton: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
neocortex:

Context matters, we ara here talking about Fayose, not some kids going to mosque.
Moreover, a christian man is never allowed to marry a muslim lady.

So? How does it concern you? Did I quote you?

Talking about context, did you not realize I was driving home a point using my own experience?

Much as this is a public forum, you guys should know your limits. You didn't have to quote me to spew inanities.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by neocortex: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
malton:

So? How does it concern you? Did I quote you?

Talking about context, did you not realize I was driving home a point using my own experience?

Much as this is a public forum, you guys should know your limits. You didn't have to quote me to spew inanities.

Sorry, this is a public forum, never make a post if you don't want to be quoted,
you can't go around spreading ignorance and half-truths and expect not be challenged.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by malton: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
neocortex:

Sorry, this is a public forum, never make a post if you don't want to be quoted,
you can't go around spreading ignorance and half-truths and expect not be challenged.

Are you stupid?! Where's the challenge? It's a shame you don't know what simple words like ignorance and half-truths mean. You went OT and are here talking about context and challenge.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by notoriousbabe: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fayose deceiving muslims since 100AD
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Ajengogo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
KardinalZik:

Another fanatic spotted!
When will you have the sense that you cannot call God's handwork unclean? Every human was created by God, including Ayodele Fayose. You therefore have no right to refer to him as impure!
BTW...are you also pure? Judge not, so that you won't be judged.

I
numericalguy:

Easy Bro. How do you hope to preach to non Muslims if you keep chasing them away from the word of Allah (SWT).

kyrios:
what is this one saying u am a Muslim and I don't remember there been restrictions on who can come in a masjid and when you say impure being what do you mean please explain
If you are truly a Muslim it's cause of brothers like you people have time accepting Islam how would you expect someone to convert if he doesn't have the opportunity to see how you worship
undecided

The guy is right as per Fayose's purity. He is islamically impure to be in the masjid because he is not in the state of dahaarah, wudhu' and, above all, he has not pronounced the qalmat shahaadah. SIMPLE!
وان المساجد لله فلا تدعوا مع الله احد
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by neocortex: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
malton:

Are you stupid?! Where's the challenge? It's a shame you don't know what simple words like ignorance and half-truths mean. You went OT and are here talking about context and challenge.

I need not say anything again, you just showed how daft and uncouth most muslim fanatics are,
being educated makes no difference, though it is not your fault, I blame
the mallams who brainwashed you that only through violence and insults can problems
and challenges be resolved.
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by ImtiazNupe(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls if I may ask, Fayose is a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

When I'm not a Chelsea fan grin grin
sha drop d weed
Re: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Rilwayne001: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
haffaze777:

sha drop d weed

Una don they win today, you come get mouth to talk. The other day when arsenal was whooping you asss, you went into hibernation.

Kwatinue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Month After, Buhari In Dilemma Over Babachir, Oke / "President Buhari Has Not Approved State Police" - Presidency. / Kpofire: RVSG Shuts Down Illegal Refinery. Arrests Policemen & NSCDC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.