Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 (1353 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by freemile2ru: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Good day friends, I am very elated at this moment plus I'm also feeling very emotional. In fact, I can feel my eyes almost bursting into tears.

*You know why?*

When next u want to complain about things not working out for you; think about a young boy that grew up from the nook of Ilorin and raised for most part of his life by a single mother. This same boy is always laughed at for saying *lofe* instead of *love* or *fery* instead of *very*; oh yes he does that- but what can a local ilorin boy do?

Anyways, that's not the gist...That boy has been adjudged what seems to be the most prestigious award any student could ever bag technically
in engineering in Nigeria for now(best graduating engineering student in all federal universities (CGPA 4.87).

A lot of people might be asking how that came to be, but anyone that has encountered this boy will agree with me that he is probably made for the *galaxies*. He's perhaps bigger than what Nigeria has to offer. One has to start somewhere right? He is smart, convincing, brilliant, brilliant and just brilliant. Did I mention that he also works very hard and never says never? Not achievable is not in his bibliography....

I need not say more - if you want to be like him, you might need prayers and fasts. But if u want to achieve great feats like this guy, you need to be firm, work hard and always ever *say never*.
Abdulrahman AbdulHakeem temitope(AKA nicemate)... Source https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.unilorin.edu.ng/UB/031016.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj26Mjm2drPAhVlKcAKHabWA5sQFggXMAA&usg=AFQjCNFdVPq3YkQ8GAu_0EFmdpoCvB81Ug&sig2=Sju-aYfy2NKB0WGdW4ck2g

1 Like

Re: Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by trojanjay: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hakeem....

The guys was NUESA president, class football striker, no dey miss class parties and still ended up being the best.

All round scholar

1 Like

Re: Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by lastbaff(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
4.87? The guy try
Re: Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by babyfaceafrica: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by jidxin(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
did he build d ship? ;Ddid he build d ship? grin
Re: Best Graduating Engineering Student In Nigeria Class Of 2015 by freemile2ru: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
@lalasticlala this can be an inspiration to the up coming generation, please kindly move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

An Official Notice From Jamb To All Candidates / 29-year Old Nigerian Lady Bags Ph.d In Nuclear Physics / 11 Kind Of People You Will Never Believe Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.