Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,196 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 (3324 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Nigeria Moving Up 24 Places In Global 'business Rank" / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / RIP Prince (1958-2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 by Ngozi123(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Obviously u re not far from the truth.

Lagos state government current plan is to de-congest lagos island and mainland by diverting the traffic to ikorodu and epe axis which will speed up development around there.
Once the fourth mainland bridge is completed.
People will start moving their to settle down

Thank you for turning away from your tribalist rhetoric. We can only hope that the current state government's plans will succeed in dispersing the population a little. I don't actually believe that Lagos' population is too big, it just doesn't have a good enough infrastructure to support them. Also, the FG and other state governments would do well to develop other states so that people from the villages/agricultural areas will travel to other cities/states for work.
Re: 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 by kamalcole3000: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
My guy,nothing has changed instead it deteriorated.
Nothing to be proud in almost 60 years.

Please go and check Dubai in 58 and now

Johanesboug in 58 and now

Cairo in 58 and now and you will see that the difference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 by Ngozi123(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
DaniDani:
you took the words from my mouth. you spoke exactly my mind, in 1958, you can see sanity and decency, but now, madness, filthiness, disorderliness and uncontrollable population has messed up Lagos

Bad governance; greedy and corrupt politicians coined with tribalist sentiments has prevented this country from succeeding.
Re: 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 by dont8(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2016
kamalcole3000:
My guy,nothing has changed instead it deteriorated.
Nothing to be proud in almost 60 years.

Please go and check Dubai in 58 and now

Johanesboug in 58 and now

Cairo in 58 and now and you will see that the difference is clear.
I'm with you on this, leadership is the bane of our dear country.
[size=1pt]
lalasticlala[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did China Close Its Borders ‘to The Whole World’ For 20 To 40 Years? / A British Woman Wins A Senate Seat In Lagos Nigeria / How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.