Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge (5226 Views)

MTN Launches E-SIM In Nigeria / Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by bongolistik(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
MTN today introduces a new offer simply tagged as MTN Awuf4u, where all MTN subscribers can now get 400% of their airtime on every recharge.

To partake in this offer in order to get your 400% Awuf4u airtime bonus, all you need to do is to recharge with *888*PIN# and MTN will bless you with a total of 400% of your airtime.

And the Awuf4u 400% airtime will now act as your normal airtime, and you can check balance with the normal *556#

For example, if you recharge N100 naira airtime with that code, you will get a total of N400 worth of airtime credited to your airtime balance; if you recharge with N500 airtime, MTN will credit your airtime balance with N2000 worth of airtime and so on.

Note that call rates are charged at affordable flat rates to all networks in the country

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/10/mtn-introduces-awuf4u-offer-get-mtn-400.html
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Zikavirus(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sorry bro, but if mtn like ledem do load #50 naira nw nd get #7000.
... so far is mtn i will neva try it, you cannot trust Mtn with your Airtime. Mtn and FRAUD are like... ? where's that zuma meme again.

6 Likes

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
bongolistik:
MTN today introduces a new offer simply tagged as MTN Awuf4u, where all MTN subscribers can now get 400% of their airtime on every recharge.

To partake in this offer in order to get your 400% Awuf4u airtime bonus, all you need to do is to recharge with *888*PIN# and MTN will bless you with a total of 400% of your airtime.

And the Awuf4u 400% airtime will now act as your normal airtime, and you can check balance with the normal *556#

For example, if you recharge N100 naira airtime with that code, you will get a total of N400 worth of airtime credited to your airtime balance; if you recharge with N500 airtime, MTN will credit your airtime balance with N2000 worth of airtime and so on.

Note that call rates are charged at affordable flat rates to all networks in the country

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/10/mtn-introduces-awuf4u-offer-get-mtn-400.html
I pity una cos the bonus go quick finish before u say hello.Don't be surprise to see them charging 67k/sec or N40.20/min

2 Likes

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Sunkyphil(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
I prefer data bundle awufu to all these credit awuf

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Olasco93: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
The bonus is like you fetching water with Basket. Recharge with the normal code which is far better to avoid stories that scatters mood like the ogbeni below...

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by bongolistik(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I pity una cos the bonus go quick finish before u say hello.Don't be surprise to see them charging 67k/sec or N40.20/min
the call rates this time around us quite reasonable and not even near that

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
bongolistik:
the call rates this time around us quite reasonable and not even near that
non be MTN wen I know, dem neva change

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by augster(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Zikavirus:

... so far is mtn i will neva try it, you cannot trust Mtn with your Airtime.
Mtn and FRAUD are like... ? where's that zuma meme again.
Oya take it

3 Likes

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Sunkyphil(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mtn arr thieves wats d essence of giving bonus data If u browse they remove it from d bonus instead of d data angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Baraqtee: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm. Mtn awuf no good for your belle o.
grin cheesy
They are fraudsters
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Belosconi: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Yippee! Just got mine
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Sunkyphil(m): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Belosconi:
Yippee! Just got mine
dont rejoice yet if u browse it will b deducted from there
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Belosconi: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Sunkyphil:
dont rejoice yet if u browse it will b deducted from there
you can't browse with it
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Sunkyphil(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Belosconi:
you can't browse with it
wat i meant is if u av data instead of deducting from ur data they remove from d credit
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by wiseoneking: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Zikavirus:

... so far is mtn i will neva try it, you cannot trust Mtn with your Airtime.
Mtn and FRAUD are like... ? where's that zuma meme again.
Sorry girl, such is life. One man's meat is another man's poison. I do have mtn, airtel and glo lines but my best ever since 2002 remains mtn. All got their different problem but mtn for me is better. I hate airtel with passion but uses it only for browsing. GLO is for occasion but MTN is for all occasion.
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by dustmalik: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Sunkyphil:
wat i meant is if u av data instead of deducting from ur data they remove from d credit
Have you tried subscribing data with it?
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Sunkyphil(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
dustmalik:

it didn't go
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by dustmalik: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Sunkyphil:
it didn't go
Not so useful then.
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by biosepeter1(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2016
bongolistik:

can I sub with it
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by bongolistik(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
biosepeter1:

can I sub with it
nope, mainly for calls
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by Zikavirus(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
augster:
Oya take it
Thanks man.
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by bongolistik(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2016
dustmalik:

you can't use it for that
Re: MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge by okitikpo: 6:43am On Oct 17, 2016
MTN awuf dey purge o

(1) (Reply)

List Of Smartphones To Consider Before Purchasing Samsung Galaxy S8 / Hot: Glo Increases Data Data Bundles On A Cheaper Rate For 2021 / My Lg G2 Screen Touch Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.