Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) (47072 Views)

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / Peter Obi & His Wife Attend Canonization Of Mother Theresa As Saint In Rome(pics / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Slymonster:
amaechi should sponsor those kids a little

Exactly. They died for him to excel in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
wat a world
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
See dat little gurl, shocked cry cry cry i feel for those kids.This is pure wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
I know definitely WIKE will pay for this ONE DAY....

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Ovialekhe(f): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
I feel sad seeing those innocent children.God will surely judge those heartless assailant

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chaiiii! Chai! Chai

Wike wicked

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is wike the bringer of violence? I lived in PH, I didn't experience this barbarism. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is what will happen to any apc in east n south.. lubish lol
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by franksunny(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wonder why nobody is talking about APC or PDP in this post. Good country filled with evil politicians and deluded supporters from both side. I guess the killers are happy seeing those innocent kids like that. Wickedness from the pit of hell
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by amuokuko: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoveJesus87:
What kind of animalistic country is dis?

Zootopia...
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
The world is full of WIKED people.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by sylvar02(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Too bad....

R. i. P to the dead
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Gruesome! Killing in the name of politics is vanity
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
LoveJesus87:
What kind of animalistic country is dis?

Zoological one! grin

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by chanezzar0world: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is painful!too much tears blood and pain in our land! Politicians will not go unpunished and their cohorts! The sins of the parents will be visited on generation yet unborn! How can a nation built on such bloodshed and tears prosper!but it shall be well with God's people
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by baby124: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
The people that did this to this family will not live long. If they do it will be filled with sickness and disease. The killers who were sent to do this work will never be useful to their family and will die a very bad death. Their own generations to come will perish badly and be nuisances till the end of time.

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by BCJAY(f): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Its only God that can redefine the lives of those children, no father, no Mother only at the mercies of relatives. If the parents are not nice to their relatives while alive we all know what happens next, God will be with them and protect them by His Grace Amen.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by chanezzar0world: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
project50:

I hardly reply people on this forum cos of the level of Childishness Nd blatant ignorance on the forum, unfortunately this politics of bitterness is enshrined in my peoples blood, the SS and especially the SE, (I am from both regions)especially the youths, while other region plays politics of interest, we are getting stuck in hate, Nd that which we all condemned in the north, we re becoming a worse reflection! My dear brother if this is ur reply to this painful and demoralizing story, then am ashamed of your upbringing, I weep also for ur future generation, this is how much politics have reduced youths of our nation to! We ve lost all sense of morality and good conscience, forgetting we are first human, before Igbo Yoruba or whatever! May God have mercy on our land, because if the youths on nairaland are the ones for the future! Then am sorry!cos the future is bleak

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
project50:

ANIMAL!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by bebe2(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
ChaI shocked

There was once a country cry
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Tmoyo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Up Wike, the no nonsense Governor., continue, South South is for PDP, PDP is for South South.
you are mad and sick...an individual like you shud personally in ur own magnanimity visit a rehabilitation centre.....hailing a party in d sight of agony....Agent of frustrated societ...family of ape

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
why are those kids wearing white cloth
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by bobochem: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
dis is very bad.don't know wat 2 say
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
these children will never remain the same forever.....i really feel their pains
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by ellovee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
So pained today being at the funeral ground and seeing the three coffins lying side by side.
I have never seen this kind of tragedy,what a wicked world!
This is not politics, this is cruelty!
May be perpetrators never have
[size=20pt] peace [/size] in their life

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Am sure Buhari nor Amaechi or wike attendede his Burial. He died for Nothing cos Many don't understand Politics in Nija is like occult
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by ellovee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
So pained today being at the venue of the funeral seeing the three coffins lying side by side. I have never seen this kind of tragedy.
What a wicked world!
This is not politics, this is cruelty. The perpetrators will never know [size=20pt]peace [/size] in their life
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
RIP 4them ,but those people do this job Allah wll expose u nd u be punished no where 4u 2run away,les see u can escape it···
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by july66: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
dainformant:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain who was gruesomely murdered by assassins in Rivers state has been laid to his along with his wife and son.

Late Comr Franklin Obi, the Ward 4 chairman in Omoku, the headquarters of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, was beheaded by the gunmen who also killed his wife, Mrs Iheoma Obi, and 18-year-old son, Bestman Obi, in their residence earlier this year.

The assailants took the head of the APC leader away, while the daughter of the deceased, Victory, cried at the sight of the gruesome killing of her dad, mum and brother.

The unknown assailants left behind six orphans as seen n the picture below...Quite sad.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/rivers-apc-chieftain-who-was.html

Chai. Nigerian politics. That is why demons have taken over Aso rock as claimed by Reuben Abati.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Thugnificent(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai RIP
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tmoyo:
you are mad and sick...an individual like you shud personally in ur own magnanimity visit a rehabilitation centre.....hailing a party in d sight of agony....Agent of frustrated societ...family of ape
I know at least, one slowpoke will fall for the sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) / Journalist Slept While Delegates Voted (APC Presidential Primaries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.