Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) (47071 Views)

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / Peter Obi & His Wife Attend Canonization Of Mother Theresa As Saint In Rome(pics / Peter Obi & His Daughter With Chimamanda Adichie At Oriental Hotels(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Omg! May God have mercy on us...may
He show us to value the lives he created! It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by deliveryboy: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hdz4luv:
RIP. By d way Buhari said HIS WIFE belongs to his kitchen and living room not UR WIFE. Abeg Wetin be Ur own U zombies.

Are you really a human being?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Megabros1: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nemesis will catch up with who ever that has done or contributed towards making this little kids orphans.....

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nigeria politics too bedeviled with violence.May their soul rest in peace.
PDP too full of bloodthirsty folks.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by francisbiz: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
That state is evil
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Greatidonis: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wike weldone ooohhh......South south is for PDP and PDP is for South south......no maga will come and form APC here or we wi magazine the maga.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Greatidonis: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
Wiked Wikee weldone ooohhh......South south is for PDP and PDP is for South south......no maga will come and form APC here or we wi magazine the maga.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Very sad....God of vengeance will intervene... even if they repent today they must do restitution... a politician will just pay useless boys and they will commit this evil....God arise and fight this children's battle....
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by glo3nity: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Your enemies shall never know what is called peace in the rest of their entire live left to spend.

Rest In PEACE...!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
RIP to the dead.....

This world is vanity.....
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by hardbody: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
I see formative minds thinking of revenge
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by tompat86(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Up Wike, the no nonsense Governor., continue, South South is for PDP, PDP is for South South.
Mumu ode

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
From time to time I think about my own death.

How about you?

Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by hylyne(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Saintzykie:
what about those that killed him?

No peace for the wicked
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kill him, kill his wife, kill his first son. Whoeve did this must taste the same.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by gabby1002(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Up Wike, the no nonsense Governor., continue, South South is for PDP, PDP is for South South.
Leaders of tomorrow
Broz i hail o
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just want to ask, how do these people even sleep at night?

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Charges(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
in my own opinion....crime in Rivers state is worst than boko haram
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Three people have lost their lives just for what? Vanity i bet next time the man comes back to earth he will sure stay away from nigerian POLITICS.

His poor innocent son and wife too embarassed they should have taken only the man not including his wife and son.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Politics is Ugly... RIP to dem
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Miranda11: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
I seriously pray for peace to come to Omoku because what is going on there is terrible, the killings have to stop, pls peeps remember them in ur prayers.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let the govt. take the responsibilities of these children, what a country!
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
ugolance:
What a life!! Some times the kind of politcs that emanates from this south south states makes one to ponder as to whether they are an extension of Somalia or Sudan because not even in Falluja will insurgents be killed in this manner. Smh too sad I must say!!!

You mean in Nigeria. South south is in Nigeria and this is prevalant everywhere in the country.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Gaskia: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is extremely sad and unimaginable.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by paroski: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2016
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2016
This z Inhuman, imagine d psychological trauma de children might be facing, these re some of the reasons that motivate people to indulge in crime /terrorism in order to revenge d gruesome murder of their loved ones.
a very Wicked world.
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by bozz007(m): 2:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Oh God look at how small the children are
Re: Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Huge loss. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.