Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

You Can Get Your Career Here If You Believe Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Get Your Career Here If You Believe Me (632 Views)

A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! / Do You Believe In Luck? / Do I Relocate Abroad Despite Having A Bright Career Here In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Your Career Here If You Believe Me by kenlo22: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2009
you can get your career if you believe me and fellow me,is very simple you don't need to spend any money just contact me on http://earn-kins..com by comment i ll get back to you soon as possible,i ll teach you all you need to be successful like me

(1) (Reply)

New Urgent Vacancy For Accountant & Ware House Manager In Phc / Unilag Help Response / Industrial Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.