Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan (9759 Views)

[SOLD] Yellow Iphone XR W/box For Sale / Diamond Bank *426# USSD Code For Easier Offline Banking / Need Help With "Zero Diamond Plus" Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by Okd1: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi All,

Some months ago I decided to try out most mobile money accounts cause I was looking for a way to send funds to my 16yr old brother in school who doesn't have a bank account. I ended up opening a few but at the end I didn't use any I had to find an alternative. Fast forward to today I got a text message from mtn saying I was approved for a 3,000 naira loan out of curiosity I dialed the code *710*1*6*1# I followed the options an applied for 3k loan. I was then told they would review my loan and contact me if approved. I thought it was one of those things mtn dose to draw in customer to their services so I deleted the message and laughed at mtn for trying to make me use my DYA Account. I just got a text message from DYA that my account was credited with 3,000 naira and I was approved for 30 days loan to pay back 3450. Am pretty surprised that in this hard economy things like this happening I noticed that the loan was covered by ONE finance. Facilitators of Pay Later loans. I applaud their initiatives because imagine how many Nigerians it would help an the good thing is funds are made available less than an hour. I say Weldone to Mtn, diamond bank, One Financial institution. NIGERIA is getting there.
Re: Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by prince4pro(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
If I hear shocked
Re: Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by Okd1: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Have you tried it before coming here to say Shit. Abeg roll away.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by denzly4real(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Okd1:
Hi All,

Some months ago I decided to try out most mobile money accounts cause I was looking for a way to send funds to my 16yr old brother in school who doesn't have a bank account. I ended up opening a few but at the end I didn't use any I had to find an alternative. Fast forward to today I got a text message from mtn saying I was approved for a 3,000 naira loan out of curiosity I dialed the code *710*1*6*1# I followed the options an applied for 3k loan. I was then told they would review my loan and contact me if approved. I thought it was one of those things mtn dose to draw in customer to their services so I deleted the message and laughed at mtn for trying to make me use my DYA Account. I just got a text message from DYA that my account was credited with 3,000 naira and I was approved for 30 days loan to pay back 3450. Am pretty surprised that in this hard economy things like this happening I noticed that the loan was covered by ONE finance. Facilitators of Pay Later loans. I applaud their initiatives because imagine how many Nigerians it would help an the good thing is funds are made available less than an hour. I say Weldone to Mtn, diamond bank, One Financial institution. NIGERIA is getting there.
Okd1:
Hi All,

wow thats a good one, but what if u were unable to meet that deadline?
Re: Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by wilyparker(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Okd1:
Hi All,

how did you withdraw the cash? Please reply, I just opened an account with them
Re: Mtn Diamond Yellow Account Loan by Halimat1234: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pls how can I apply for the loan
Pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories / My Mtn Sim Displays "Sim Closed". / Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.