Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics (1520 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Amaechi And Fashola Laughing Hard At Senate Hearing Of Transport Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by obiremy: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
When two fools collide

The above was the lyrics of Kenny Rogers. The underlining fact was the meeting of two.

Today, to the jubilation of everybody around, the two best Governors Anambra has had met at Nnobi.

The MC at the event was confused, how would he introduce them? Allow you fancy free reign in imagining the MC na ntabi onu while reeling out the wonders the two gentlemen did in Anambra State.

Dwelling on what the state is witnessing now, let another person who was there complete the tale.

Credit: Valentine

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ngige-peter-obi-meet-at-ceremony-in.html

Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by ezechueze(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by divinehand2003(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Why is everyone copying Governor Rochas Okorocha's dressing mode now?
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by SoNature(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
This picture reaffirms the popular saying "In politics, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy but permanent interests."

While this saying often holds true, many Nigerian politicians build bridges and strategize for 2019 while some jobless, tribalistic and hopeless Nairalanders are busy insulting themselves over these politicians who had no idea they existed.
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by babyfaceafrica: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
ipad yoots wont like this
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by nonsobaba: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ngige: So EFCC has not opened ur file yet? Obi: Hahahahaha! Why do you think i have been running around lately, tracking Tinubu, Osinbajo and the others in Lagos? Or did u expect me to come to u so dat you will chop my money and clean mouth? Hahaha, short devil.
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by Armaggedon: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
The same peter Obi who spent 8yrs attacking Ngige and his legacy and calling him a short man is now shinning teech to him.

Talk of a failure without integrity
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by Armaggedon: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
ipad yoots wont like this
...and what concerns IPOB with this?
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by Malayy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
I don't know why I love his man, Ngige.. as a kid then, I wanted him to be my Governor forever, Peter and obssanjo attacked him left and right.. he made me got interest in politics
Re: Ngige & Peter Obi Laughing Hard At An Event In Nnobi That MC Got Confused(pics by Caseless: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
IPod yoot, what sayeth thou?

(1) (Reply)

Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case / Checkout Gov Okorocha's Outfit As 'Danjikan' Sokoto At Sultan's 10th Anniversary / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court On Handcuffs For His Secret Trial(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.