Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case (1518 Views)

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2016
Justice Inyang Okoro in his letter alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to influence the judgment of ABIA, Akwa Ibom and Rivers election cases.... While infact Abia State had no APC case at the supreme court.

Hear Justice Inyang.....

“In that report, I told you My Lord, that Mr. Amaechi said that the President of Nigeria and the All Progressives Congress mandated him to inform me that they must win their election appeals in respect of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State and ABIA STATE at all costs."

Please want to ask the Honourable Supreme Court Justice..... which of the appeals is he referring to in Abia state because it is on record that the APC candidate in Abia Governorship election, Dr Ayim Nyerere did not appeal the tribunal judgment of Justice Bala which struck out its petition at the Appeal court nor the Supreme Court. Infact
the APC candidate case/petition was struck out on the 15th of July 2015 for negligence and lack of diligence in prosecution on the part of the petitioners”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59941-abia-guber-tribunal-strikes-out-apc-candidate-s-petition

Thus, the only candidate known to Abians that challenged the election victory of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Appeal court before the case ended at the supreme court was Dr Alex Otti the candidate of Apga.

How come the judge alleged that Amaechi tried to bribe him to sway the judgment in favour of the APC candidate in Abia when in fact the man in question did not go to the Supreme Court in the first place?

I smell lies..... .. ..

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by odiks: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2016
Indeed.... Something is not adding up here
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Besides the APC candidate case/petition was struck out on the 15 July 2015 for negligence and lack of diligence in prosecution on the part of the petitioners”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59941-abia-guber-tribunal-strikes-out-apc-candidate-s-petition

So, how come the appeal surfaced at the Supreme Court in which justice Inyang Okoro's intervention was sought when it was struck out at the tribunal stage for “negligence and lack of diligence in prosecution on the part of the petitioners”.

Am beginning to think the judge is lying Oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
Comments from Abians wanted
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
kahal29:
Comments from Abians wanted

The man is a product of sorting. He is too careless to have attained that level in the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Abagworo:

The man is a product of sorting. He is too careless to have attained that level in the judiciary.

Busted
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
I can see why you both are dancing around na'ked in this section. Calling a dog a bad name just to hang it. I don't even have the strenght to engage any of you.
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
I can see why you both are dancing around na'ked in this section. Calling a dog a bad name just to hang it. I don't even have the strenght to engage any of you.

Mazi my brother... how am I dancing naked? I only raised an observation which I also want you to help me out cos I believe you are in know of what happened in Abia state. Pls want to ask you my brother.. ... Did Dr. Ayim Nyerere the APC candidate in the 2015 Abia Guber election challenge the election of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Supreme Court?

3 Likes

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
odiks:
Indeed.... Something is not adding up here

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by davspog2(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
You didn't even explain it well my brother, follow @Ynaija on twitter and you would see how that liar of a judge shot himself in the leg!

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by caprock(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
The plan was for the APGA candidate Alex Otti to decamp to APC after winning the legal battle.

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
caprock:
The plan was for the APGA candidate Alex Otti to decamp to APC after winning the legal battle.

Story..... The justice made a specific allegation don't second guess him or tell us about a plan that is neither here or there.

Here him again....

“In that report, I told you My Lord, that Mr. Amaechi said that the President of Nigeria and the All Progressives Congress mandated him to inform me that they must win their election appeals in respect of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom State and ABIA STATE at all costs."

Can you explain the above statement for me. The judge was very specific on APC election appeal in Abia State

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by NextGovernor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
The plan was for APGA to take over and decamp to APC. The guy was in romance with APC and that was why Federal government gave the APGA aspirant SSS, full security and many benefits immediately he won Appeal.... We knew their game.
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by PRYCE01(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kahal29 to the rescue! cheesy cheesy
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by MadamExcellency: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
You don't understand the meaning of political interest hence your submissions.

If I may remind you, Soludo was APGA consensus candidate for the last Anambra Gubernatorial Election but wasn't to be because Presidency and Abuja Cabal feared that he is much a self-made and free minded politician hence that the possibility of decamping to APC is high hence Peter Obi was mandated to nominate just anybody of his choice hence the Willie Obiano arrangement.

The possibility that Alex Otti may dump APGA for APC is nothing less than 50%
Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by kahal29: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
MadamExcellency:
You don't understand the meaning of political interest hence your submissions.

If I may remind you, Soludo was APGA consensus candidate for the last Anambra Gubernatorial Election but wasn't to be because Presidency and Abuja Cabal feared that he is much a self-made and free minded politician hence that the possibility of decamping to APC is high hence Peter Obi was mandated to nominate just anybody of his choice hence the Willie Obiano arrangement.

The possibility that Alex Otti may dump APGA for APC is nothing less than 50%

What you said above did not answer my question which is - Did Nyerere the APC candidate in Abia challenge the election of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu at the Appeal court and Supreme Court? You are conversant with Abia politics....

See let's stop this going back and forth trying to second guess the judge or explain what he meant. He made a specific allegation which is....

Hear him.. .

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by genearts(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank you my brother kahal. It seems like the quickest way to attract public sympathy these days when accused of corruption is to mention amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by ukenke: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
The God Amaechi worships will shame them. Very soon the truth will come out. Saint Wike, hope you are watching.

1 Like

Re: Justice Inyang Okoro Lied... With Reference to Abia Guber Case by muykem: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
This judge has vindicated the president stand that judiciary is corrupt. Assume his submission is even correct. How do you accept to have meeting with a politician that has case in your court? Yes he said he rejected the offer. What if the offer is irresistible or had element of threat? It is very unprofessional to hold private meeting with people that has case in your court.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye To FG: Stop Meddling In Church Affairs / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Spotted Boarding Private Jet To South Africa (photos) / Buhari's Health: President Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.