Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

re: modified post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / re: modified post (1507 Views)

Modified: Scam Alert:How To Make Video Cartoons For Free with ur phone or laptop / Thread modified. / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Modified New
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: re: modified post by Ritieyalu(f): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
cool
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sorry, no time to read about another person's life when I'm busy living mine.
Re: re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
charix:
Sorry, no time to read about another person's life when I'm busy living mine.

and in the end you still clicked it...

Meaning you care about my life..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Essentials1:

and in the end you still clicked it...

Meaning you care about my life..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I clicked the thread not the link.
You know the drill na, "la click la bend.".
Re: re: modified post by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Your life bro, live it to the fullest.
Re: re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
charix:

I clicked the thread not the link.
You know the drill na, "la click la bend.".

Interesting, choice of words

I am a health blogger and I am not look for traffic... I am looking for subscribers... people to subscribe to good health and to traffic... If I wanted traffic I would have posts Women with the biggest asses and put a link to the post and I would have had thousands of views...

But what I want is for people. to learn more about their health the right way... So I would appreciate if you stop saying la click la bend when you see a newsphases link

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Essentials1:

I am a health blogger and I am not look for traffic... I am looking for subscribers... people to subscribe to good health and to traffic... If I wanted traffic I would have posts Women with the biggest asses and put a link to the post and I would have had thousands of views...
Prove yourself wrong and post the full article here then.

But what I want is for people. to learn more about their health the right way... So I would appreciate if you stop saying la click la bend when you see a newsphases link

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
After reading this response I feel I know you more on a deeper level. My mind is still made up anyway, "la click la bend.".
Re: re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
charix:

Prove yourself wrong and post the full article here then.

After reading this response I feel I know you more on a deeper level. My mind is still made up anyway, "la click la bend.".

Posting the full article here would cause plagiarism which I don't expect you to understand..

And Thank you for thinking about this

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Essentials1:

Posting the full article here would cause plagiarism which I don't expect you to understand..
...and posting 25% of the article didn't?
Faulty logic is faulty.
Re: re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2016
charix:

...and posting 25% of the article didn't?
Faulty logic is faulty.

Nope

25% and I have still have rights to the full 75% I kept in my blog...

Google has rules, the internet has rules.... and that is what we obey.... If you read from my blog it would be better as you will have a resource for health information at your finger tips... One you can trust...

Rather than reading from nairaland which is filled with people just sharing their opinions which may not be good for you
Re: re: modified post by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Essentials1:

Nope

25% and I have still have rights to the full 75% I kept in my blog...

Google has rules, the internet has rules.... and that is what we obey.... If you read from my blog it would be better as you will have a resource for health information at your finger tips... One you can trust...

Rather than reading from nairaland which is filled with people just sharing their opinions which may not be good for you
You're not ready to back down, are you?
La click la bend. For the fourth time and counting.
Re: re: modified post by Essentials1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
charix:

You're not ready to back down, are you?
La click la bend. For the fourth time and counting.

The choice is yours ........... and I know you have sneaked a peak.....

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Ma Galfreind / In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now / What Is The Funniest Excuse You Gave When Your Girlfriend Caught You Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.