Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

New Method Used By Adsense Scammers sellers beware :) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Method Used By Adsense Scammers sellers beware :) (443 Views)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts / 8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / Top Adsense Scammers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Method Used By Adsense Scammers sellers beware :) by Mr2kay2: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecidedno need beating around the bush i would cut straight to the point.

The buyer approach you and ask if you have an account(meanwhile he saw your thread O wink)

next thing you reply yes and he ask "how much",you state your price and the next thing you might hear is something like "wow it's cheap" or something that tells you he doesn't care about telling price undecided(this is buhari regime even 20 naira water I would still ask for 3 not 2)

After that he asks how he can verify if it's real(this is optional some would not ask for this instead they would want you to feel they trust you tongue that easily)thereby they decide to ask for bank details to pay asap.Now this is where the trick is

He now waits for a minute and tells you he has payed(but the fool who tried it with me this morning didn't have patience he asked for my account number snd payed within that same second ,haba even Ntel aint that fast shocked

Now he asks for the details to the account,

"really nigga?"

Rubish all this shit would have gotten past the old me cool

Now he still tries to keep the act and he starts with threats.You then decide to help him resolve why he's money hasn't gotten to you and you advice him to call he's banks customer care (this people even around 2am the respond).

When the game is up he quickly chanhe's he's dp and blocks you.Lol who does that.

My brother you know yourself here us how I knew you were not staright

1)your dp-you didnt look like who Could hear my price and not still price it down talk less of saying the price was cheap

2)Come on your format is outdated undecided

3)you delayed in sending debit alert

Future scammers who would want to try there luck pls don't jonze like he did and maybe you would crack me.cheers
Re: New Method Used By Adsense Scammers sellers beware :) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Your right bro....
One stupid one also approached me like that also...
Forming he will pay and the Adsense is cheap
Re: New Method Used By Adsense Scammers sellers beware :) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
The topic you highlight doesn't comply with ur topic,you said ADSENSE SELLER SCAM when it should be ADSENSE BUYER SCAM.
You can modify it and make the correction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Register And Sell Domain On Flippa? / Flipam.com - Buy Anything, Sell Anything! / I Need A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.