Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts (1394 Views)

8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / How To Get Your Site Approved For Adsense In 5 Days / How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2019
Hi
Pls I need help to get my site approved by adsense
the site is over 3 months old
i have been rejected by adsense severally for scraped content even though my posts were written by me
I have 64 posts
14 posts are over 1000 words
2 posts are over 500 words
about 12 posts are over 400 words
and the rest are over 300 words as recommended by yoasts

all posts were written by me yet google kept telling scraped content.
I don't know if the problem is because am applying for a UK adsense.

am applying for UK adsense because I learnt it is easy to verify when you have someone over there.
I used to have a site with Nigeria adsense but i failed the verification process because i don't have passport, driving license or national ID card(i have the tenporary which is not eligible for verification).

Pls i need help.

i will pay you 5k to help me get the site approved.

check the site to see if you can get it approved, its on education

www.westernscholars.com
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by kenniefawole(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
updatedws:

how much is the small amount i need to add to buy adsense?
and hope it is wordpress not blogger?
With 15k I can get you a standard Adsense account with domain as well help you in transferring your content and design and sure , it is a wordpress
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenniefawole:

With 15k I can get you a standard Adsense account with domain as well help you in transferring your content and design and sure , it is a wordpress
so you can't use my domain?
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
kenniefawole:

but i need to meet you in person o,

they've stolen my money a lot

especially boy with handle- blackpanther
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by lastbaff(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
updatedws:

so you can't use my domain?
I can get approval for you with your domain. I've gotten different accounts approved.
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
lastbaff:

I can get approval for you with your domain. I've gotten different accounts approved.
your contact
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by kenniefawole(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
updatedws:

but i need to meet you in person o,

they've stolen my money a lot

especially boy with handle- blackpanther
Check me up on NL bro , I’m one of nairaland trusted web master , here is one of my oooular thread with over 14k views where I give blog advice https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/drop-ur-blog-url-get .. Be rest assured you are dealing with a legit person , besides , the truth is getting approved might takes time and if any is going to work with you on that the would demand payment first , what us the assurance that you would get approved after paying them , so just save yourself the time and stress
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by lastbaff(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
updatedws:

your contact
Give me your Whatsapp number.
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2019
kenniefawole:

Check me up on NL bro , I’m one of nairaland trusted web master , here is one of my oooular thread with over 14k views where I give blog advice https://www.nairaland.com/4161635/drop-ur-blog-url-get .. Be rest assured you are dealing with a legit person , besides , the truth is getting approved might takes time and if any is going to work with you on that the would demand payment first , what us the assurance that you would get approved after paying them , so just save yourself the time and stress
so i can't meet you?
you don't stay in lagos?
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2019
kenniefawole:

do you have an account ready for sale?
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by updatedws: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2019
lastbaff:

Give me your Whatsapp number.

hope its not pay before service?
if not forget about it
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by kenniefawole(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
updatedws:

do you have an account ready for sale?
Yes , I do , reach me on WhatsApp
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by kenniefawole(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
updatedws:

so i can't meet you?
you don't stay in lagos?

Yes , I’m presently at Osun State
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by lastbaff(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
updatedws:

hope its not pay before service?
if not forget about it
Brother, even if you decide to buy an already approved account, it's still payment before service.
Re: I Will Pay U #5k To Get My Site Approved By Adsense. Site Already Has 64 Posts by ayogritty: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2019
kenniefawole:

Yes , I’m presently at Osun State

I'm intrested in the service, and I'm presently in Osogbo....where are you in osun state??

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Using Truehost? / Come Let Us Build An ICT Team/organisation / Yahoo.com Redirects To Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.