Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents (52310 Views)

Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie / Stop Revenging For 1985 – Owie Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Ekeremgba(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
The two are zombeis

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
fiizznation:
On this forum, I think I once said buhari should find one way or another to keep his wife and that zarah out of the spotlight. If my wife was a little bit like Mrs buhari, she probably will be a housewife for life{no going out}. The woman loves spotlight more than anything, very pompous and so full of herself.

I have come in contact with the woman once and the woman was oozing of pompousness. The same nonsense is what she transferred to her daughter{zarah}. I just hope after this unfortunate silliness of Aisha, buhari will put a stop to her foolishness.

What's her foolishness exactly??

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by deeway200(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
All these men wey their wife dey beat go come dey come here dey boast like kingpin
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by cindyrocks(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari and Aisha

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by jiinxed: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
SMH
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by flokii: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
EternalTruths:
Bushman.

This is why so many men end up being failures.

when you become a politician, you'll understand

I just hope PMB will let it slide.. such a huge blow on his ego & authority as president. Aisha was being sincere in a wrong way

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by guywitzerogal(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sry is Dat the ape that make that comment?

Ur wife sef try..... If I was her I will send u parking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by emperorchedda(m): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
EternalTruths:
Bushman.

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Nateben(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by kehinde1588(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sibrah:
This man black oh.
y can't u just mind your business. must u insult
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Go back to her parents? A middle aged woman of her status? As if she's a child that should be sent to their parents when they misbehave. Only a few Nigerian men have respect for women. And Nigerian women are to blame for it. Aisha included. Wasn't she the one asserting that her place is to be seen and not heard unlike PEJ who 'dared' to be outspoken.
The result is that a full grown woman is made public jest of for speaking her mind and responded to as if she's an infant.

Shame on all of you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by kehinde1588(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sibrah:
This man black oh.
y can't u just mind your business. must u talk

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by aalangel(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kolababe:
Reacting to Aisha Buhari's controversial BBC interview, former Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Rowland Owie today said if his wife went public to criticize him the way Aisha Buhari did to her husband, in her BBC Hausa interview, he would send her packing from his house. In an interview with Vanguard, Owie said although what Aisha Buhari said was right, it could have been said in the bedroom when she had some private time with her husband.

“Aisha is right in criticism of President Buhari’s appointments, but the medium she adopted is very wrong. Such advice from a wife to a husband should be given at Bed time and not to the hearing of anybody. If a wife does that to me, the woman will return to her parent’s house within 24 hours of that statement. A Benin Parable says- Only one’s enemy that will advise one in the presence of The Oba in council.”he said

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/if-wife-does-to-me-what-aisha-buhari.html

As far as this matter is concerned, for the first time ever, I Stand with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by safarigirl(f): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Black man mentality.

The mumu Aisha sef, should be using her office to speak against all those paedophiles in her region since she wants to rile her husband up with her public utterances.

This one she did is of no impact, they just reduced her yarns to jokes about the other room

2 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by emi14: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
You don't have opinion wife. What you have is slave

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by theshaderoom: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
LordIsaac:
First sensible statement I've heard from a senator of the Federal Republic. The office of the first lady....how pride goes before a fall!!!

She already made it clear that she is "The Wife Of The President" not "The First Lady"...so where is the pride u are talking about?

Which humility wan pass that one again...hian!

2 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by gameboyo: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by appini: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
The only good thing about Buhari is his wife. Roland Owie

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by farem: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kolababe:
Reacting to Aisha Buhari's controversial BBC interview, former Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Rowland Owie today said if his wife went public to criticize him the way Aisha Buhari did to her husband, in her BBC Hausa interview, he would send her packing from his house. In an interview with Vanguard, Owie said although what Aisha Buhari said was right, it could have been said in the bedroom when she had some private time with her husband.

“Aisha is right in criticism of President Buhari’s appointments, but the medium she adopted is very wrong. Such advice from a wife to a husband should be given at Bed time and not to the hearing of anybody. If a wife does that to me, the woman will return to her parent’s house within 24 hours of that statement. A Benin Parable says- Only one’s enemy that will advise one in the presence of The Oba in council.”he said

The FORMER CHIEF WHIP! Cain still dey in hand. I pity your wife/s this militant WHIPPER!

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
EternalTruths:
Bushman.
How? Please do you care to explain further? Thanks
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by maxiuc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Edo men are used to sending their wife parking so no big deal Mr senator.

What Aisha buhari did was best for sturbon human like buhari

I remembered as a little boy growing up I was a champion in bed wetting my mum exposed my act to all frnds both boy and girl believe me after that I stopped
So Aisha has a point here for exposing buhari who has been bed wetting on Nigeria economy

3 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by EternalTruths: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

How? Please do you care to explain further?
Thanks

Never look down on your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Richy4(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok sir... this is the second citizen that got a wife that practically belong in the pantry area .....
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
But really, how do you just bring down your husband before the world like that?

As an adult, one should learn to outrightly or subtly refuse to answer questions they aren't comfortable with, or questions that should not be answered at a particular place, time, or at all. That beats misfiring every single time.

5 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by calabardick(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Look at this tokunbo sinator

1 Like

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by emperorchedda(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
NNVanguard:
Chauvinist! This is a modern world! Freedom of Expression in an inalienable human right!

What was the wrong Aisha did by baring out her mind?
Oga not in public
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by farem: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kolababe:

The FORMER CHIEF WHIP! Cain still dey in hand. I pity your wife/s this militant WHIPPER!

I think, in comparison, PMB is very romantic!
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by ArabMopol(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kolababe:

their problem not mine.. even tom dick and harry dey form boss... abeg I won drink garri who get sugar ?
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
EternalTruths:

Never look down on your wife.
Thanks
Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by Ayo25: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Even people from the tribe where women are forbaded to inherit properties are crucifying the president for saying that his wife belongs to his kitchen. Funny hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents by NNVanguard(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
emperorchedda:
Oga not in public
Open rebuke is better than secret love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Reacts To Pictures Of Girl That Looks Exactly Like Her (photos) / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Confirmed Results: Wike Leads In Rivers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.