Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (71829 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by sammyj: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by EWAagoyin(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
h
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by BUSHHUNTER: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
mumuni
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Rastamann: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who's wife are talking about here? Why are people busy bodies? Buhari knows his wife pretty well and the wife know him also pretty well and they are both okay and doing good with each other. For crying out loud, why is Buhari's wife not complaining? They want to break his marriage, right! People should mind their business and not dabble into other people family lives.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by guywitzerogal(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

then too knw they are birds of the same feathers... Wonder wat their wives will b thinkin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ArabMopol(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ajala the traveler is a comedian... Fulani cow sipping dung, gworo chewing monkey welcome to West Germany

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by flokii: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
I'm sure the first lady must have learnt her lessons.. you don't give opposition news or information to feed on.

Now losers can av fun to their fill.. just like every other thing, it will pass and PMB will remain president. Losers will also go back to being what they are and everyone will be happy cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
watch how pdp people come out of their caves after long hiatus.....bubu giving pdpians relevance since may 2015.

Pomo governor never hear d news?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by slimsoshady(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehe grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by repogirl(f): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lmao!!! Buhari take note! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by nagoma(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
We have seen Buhari's wife by his side many many times before.

Today we have seen Ben Bruce's wife by his side because he want's to score a point.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by nagoma(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
Ajala the traveler is a comedian... Fulani cow sipping dung, gworo chewing monkey welcome to West Germany

And if I give appropriate response to this , they will ban me, and say that I have insulted a human being shocked
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kodded(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena.

Fire on Sai Baba my role model.
cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by solaere(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Diz 1 wan funny pass dam patience slf chai !!!Buhari be like _Aisha belongs to kitchen nd other room....lolz,Aisha be like in dat other room slf Buhari is incompetent!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Tundeiab(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
hucienda:

... nor #TheOtherRoom.

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai!!!BUHARI DON ENTER 1CHANCE OOO
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by stsinner: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Hope your lady is reading this?
If yes, I hope she has more sense to do the needful.
u mean his 9yr old bride?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Cjrane2: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Chai Buhari haff insult Aisha just because she is a woman, she has no rights to even speak mind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by rabex123(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Yomieluv:
bubu has no brain with that statement..

He's seriously delusional..he runs his mouth like a tap.

I won't blame him,he's schizophrenic.

My wife is always beside too..
Carry your ugly wife picture commit for here

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Oblang(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wonder the kind problem all this wailers get. Wetin be ur own with where aisha's husband talk say his wife belong.. Taking panadol for another person headache... They suddenly become aisha's supporter. The same person they were claiming cannot go to the US some months ago..
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by morbeta(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
When BEN Bruce was selected as senator, I knew he will bring show biz into to hallow chamber. We have never seen your wife while you were auditioning both in secret and open the most beautiful girls in Naija. Leave Buhari alone. It's his wife, his business.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
people don't understand BUHARI statement he meant "his wife is part of the KITCHEN CABINETS " - the cabinet that cooks our ECONOMY , the living room or other room implies she's either watching ZEE WORLD in the living room or servicing guest in THE OTHERS ROOMS

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ArabMopol(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
nagoma:

And if I give appropriate response to this , they will ban me, and say that I have insulted a human being shocked
Zombie Alert

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Afonjas: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
so Aisha Buhari na house wife

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by 175(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Let them come here and defend, I will handle them with iron hand cool

Easy bros lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let us be realistic. Can you imagine President Obama making such a " joke " about his wife while on official visit in a foreign country - no matter how his wife portrays his administration.
I think Buhari should have been more diplomatic by saying that his wife is entitled to her opinion or that he reserves his comments.
So his wife is not beside /behind his political successes but only active in the " home " front?
Maybe we should beg our president to stop granting interviews to foreign media any time we sponsor him abroad. Yes?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by rasputinn(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

grin grin grin
zombies in soup

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
GMBuhari:
The man said his wife belongs to kitchen, not only that he also said he doesn't know what political party his wife belongs to

One sentence, two phrases

But as usual they are making noise about wife belongs to kitchen

It's his wife not yours

Lol
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
madridguy:
Hajia Aishat belongs to Kitchen, Shikena.

Fire on Sai Baba my role model.
Your brain must be vaporizing.
Stupid somebody with a super stupid role model.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Goke7: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker angry angry

Me sef de wonder cos we have never heard anything about bmb's wife before now.

Well its fun time as many folks go borrow wife tire tonite just to score some political points.

Pmb has himself to blame though. Truly he is not a politician at all
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by anonimi: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
175:

Make I find fuel to go look for them. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3608065_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Okluv2013: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is our president that believe that women have nothing to say in public than their office start with the kitchen and end in the bedroom there is God ooo the men should allow women to take over power for just four years let them see what will become of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.