Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (71841 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Twitter User Reacts With Football Terms / Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Lascode(m): 1:41am On Oct 15, 2016
d president statement shows he does not belief in gender equality.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 1:46am On Oct 15, 2016
link2ok:

I don't want to believe that's your picture on your dp. If you are then its definetly beauty without brains. Spit on you brainless brain.

Are you in any way different, if you claim to be a man supporting woman empowerment? You're a dirty confused pvssy beggar... Better start to unlearn those manipulative beliefs your mother and other females thought you. They will continue to tell Men to empower women but will never tell women to empower Men. So where is the gender equality? Mumu men everywhere only thinking how to fvck....
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 1:56am On Oct 15, 2016
lookingfly:
shattap.....u R drunk again!!

You shattap.. or are you a pri.ck .... Pvssy beggars everywhere. Logic or trurhfulness is far from their ways...
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2016
morbeta:
When BEN Bruce was selected as senator, I knew he will bring show biz into to hallow chamber. We have never seen your wife while you were auditioning both in secret and open the most beautiful girls in Naija. Leave Buhari alone. It's his wife, his business.

If only I can like this comment more than the given time.... Thanks. cheesy
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 2:11am On Oct 15, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
Let us be realistic. Can you imagine President Obama making such a " joke " about his wife while on official visit in a foreign country - no matter how his wife portrays his administration.
I think Buhari should have been more diplomatic by saying that his wife is entitled to her opinion or that he reserves his comments.
So his wife is not beside /behind his political successes but only active in the " home " front?
Maybe we should beg our president to stop granting interviews to foreign media any time we sponsor him abroad. Yes?

Another political Correct western ashewo wanna be. Trump is tired of this unnecessary i too know...
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 2:16am On Oct 15, 2016
keyzid:

Your brain must be vaporizing.
Stupid somebody with a super stupid role model.

Eh, I must support woman without logic... A man with herd(female) mentality...
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kushme: 2:41am On Oct 15, 2016
mandax:
Finally, President Bubu finished his presidency in front of the most powerful woman on earth, Angela Merkel.
If Bubu had kept quiet, instead, he exposed his religious extremism and disregard to the female gender.

Well, in Nigeria, a Buhari-like shall always win to become president, the skewed and fraudulent political structure that has 20 federal units in the one region north under the control of the Fulani guarantees a Buhari to be next president of Nigeria.

Southern politicians shortchanged by the military created political structure siddon de look like foolish people waiting for the day Arewa shall agree to political restructuring in a democracy. But that day shall NEVER come.

Wow.. Another day... Another idiot/fool ... Who made Angela Merkel a powerful women on earth if not Men.. do you ever think? Or the pvssy craving has twisted your rational thinking... Let me stop here and wait for whatever you can bring in your programmed mind of Men should "empower" women. While they claim strong, independent woman.... "Women should empower women without promoting or shouting it.....
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Carter4luv(m): 4:01am On Oct 15, 2016
beside every successful man there is a successful woman.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by koribobo: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2016
PEJ doesn't belong to the kitchen,but she is the most disgraceful first lady Nigeria will ever have by trying to offer more than she has.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by kaykay1980: 5:15am On Oct 15, 2016
My wife happily being the African woman she is with smiles in her first duty post .Then the other room ?? mehnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha, d first Lady, belongs to the kitchen. ...not a befitting comment coming frm d President, juxt too had 2 defend....imagine hw Aisha will b feeling rght nw.... wink wink shocked
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2016
We are watching. ... cry cry kiss
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by bareal(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2016
More marriages are failing by the day....because some ladies think they are in competition with men..
More businesses start to fail when wives begin to pork nose.
ladies, run ur business, go home on time, cook for ur husband and take care of the children.
The way to a man's heart is his stomach they say!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by bareal(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2016
ginggerxy:
please What is your point

Meaning Mrs. Ben Murray Bruce has been in the kitchen all the while...
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by goldtooth: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2016
jiinxed:

I swear. grin grin

Buhari na one week, one trouble.

So you read that book angry kiss
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by yinkslinks(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Zombie grin grin grin grin grin you will give me my 1000 likes grin grin grin grin grin grin cus i have a target
soberdrunk:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker angry angry
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Abcka811: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2016
175:

Please where's passingshot, omenka, beremx, sarrrki etc all. . .I need to see your sulking faces tonight!

Zombies una never see anything yet!

of couse. The indebt foolishness of the man will be surfacing gratually and bid by bid.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by glossy6(f): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Chubhie:

We pray the first family come through this stronger and united. The uncles should allow husband and wife room to operate.

It is my belief that if Mr President and Aisha has been sharing same bed,this won't have happened.

Perhaps, abati's assertions of the spiritual side of Aso Rock are at work?

What! Buhari share bedroom with Aisha
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Garshyzee(m): 7:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Maybe recession isbwven affecting bubu's brain.. angry grin grin... .
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Chubhie: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2016
glossy6:

What! Buhari share bedroom with Aisha
Are you perhaps suggesting infidelity on either of them? or assume buhari is not man enough to carry out his matrimonial night duties?
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by ginggerxy: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2016
bareal:

Meaning Mrs. Ben Murray Bruce has been in the kitchen all the while...
what's his prove? Like how many senators does he know their wife?
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What's this one saying, so if his lady is seeing it did he get married to her to be his PA? You sound like one of those ladies who prefer her man to be eating fast food.

Your moniker is enough reason to make me ignore you.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Anabel(f): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Even fake a*s*s marriages will start coming out to make comments. Do people for a min believe that she has been telling him that some of those appointments are wrong? I don't see anything wrong with her comments. And based on the president's level of exposure, he choose to see his wife the way he wants. How many Northern leaders can proudly show off their wives in public. Even this one snapping his wife here, how many times has he show her off in public. Abeg make una go sidon!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Bigboss111(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Ugh! I wonder what prompted Mr President to called his wife just a living room mate and kitchen attendant? If this is true, I am confused.

No matter how sad a man is, let him be patient and confront issues calmly.
Marital relationships supposed to be a personal affair and secret all the times.

My wife offends me but sometimes silence helps a lot if I cannot calm down and discuss issues reasonably.

Though this is political, but it has to be taken with utmost caution.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by focus7: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari has really shown the world that hausa /fulani and their Islamic religion are evil.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Ndolarr: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Now I can see how fat the woman encouraging Ben Bruce to owe AMCON heavily and to chop and clean mouth in the unproductive, insensitive an roughish Senate! Her name is even mentioned!! Ben Bruce is a huge disappointment, honestly. So is the so called Evelyn, the wife!!!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Codes151(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Sibrah:
Twittator Ben Bruce has spoken.
Fake Senator. always looking for cheap points on twitter. Has he paid his AMCON debt to help ease the recession pain?
na amcon debt of Ben Bruce go ease recession? Lol! Do u even know the meaning of recession? Lol
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by lagdmark(m): 8:10am On Oct 15, 2016
Buhari always a disgrace in and outside the country.
Buhari is a Catastrophe, a disaster for the country.
The more you try as a zombie to defend him, the more he throws another Bomb!
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Brightgem(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2016
No aside all the Buha drama. Who is Mr Common sense decieving na. If not for old age, who know wetin you for still dey do for street.
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by Tremor007: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Hope your lady is reading this?
If yes, I hope she has more sense to do the needful.
You mean poison his food since "he" believes his wife belongs to the "kitchen" grin cheesy
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by emoo4: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker angry angry

who know your wife?? Abegiii
Re: Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife by prof12(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

Most you someone's wife before you know she is supporting him in life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria / Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.