Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,356 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Why Does God Allow Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Deception (450 Views)

Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Allow Deception by saintvc(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
he was watchind serpent decieve eve and he kept quiet
til now,he allows satan to roam street deceiving people. Why
Re: Why Does God Allow Deception by hahn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Well without satan, god will be useless.

You wouldn't need to pray to it or fast or give it 10% of your salary or pay offering for guarantee of safety from the devil.

It makes as much sense as it impregnating Mary to give birth to itself so it can die just to please itself.

Of course the men who created "God" were very smart

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Deception by otemanuduno: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2016
saintvc:
he was watchind serpent decieve eve and he kept quiet

til now,he allows satan to roam street deceiving people. Why

Almighty God didn't allow satan(yahweh) to deceive anyone. All he created were brains covered up with bodies. Almighty God created brains to live and do whatever is rational and good, but yahweh and all his fellow deceivers corrupt the world with their own brains.

After death, all human beings will be perfectly shown the true knowledge of the universe. Hell fire is created by the imaginations of the brains of wicked beings like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc.

YOUR AFTERLIFE IS DETERMINED BY YOUR BELIEF WHILE ON EARTH, SO LIVE YOUR LIFE DOING GOOD AND STOP IMAGINING THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE BRAINS OF YAHWEH AND HIS FOLLOWERS.

DOCTUFOS:
DANYAL 2 :1- 10

CHAPTER TWO
1. Now did the light take me to a place, saying, come O Danyal, and you shall see those things which has been built here by people like you who did great meditations. Then I followed the light and it led me to a place where there is great fire.
[b]2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for you.
4. Then I said, O Great Light, did you not say that we are in my head? How do you now say that this fire is made by a son of God? Did he put the fire in my head?
5. Then did the light say, all heads in the universe are connected together. And whatever one make by imagination is made to appear in all other heads. The softest part of your head, which is in your skull is connected to every other kind of it in the universe. And what others have written or what others have done before, you can reach them through that part of your head.
6. Now O Danyal, through the letters and the numbers which you have seen before shall the homos to come in a distant time make inventions after the similitude of this part of your head. And in like manner wherein all souls are connected through the head, in the same manner shall all the inventions be connected together.[/b]
7. Now O Danyal, I say to you, come into yourself at wish, every time through meditation, and those things which are hid shall be revealed to you.
8. Then did the light say, come with me again and I shall show you another part of your head which you have often visited. Now did he take me to a place and said, here is a place in your head where the things you see with your outer eyes are recorded. But O Danyal, the things you see with your outer eyes are already kept inside your head during the time you were being formed in the womb.
9. For everyone you shall see in the outer world are already inside your head. And every happenings also, which you shall see in the outer world are already kept inside your inner world. For your outer world is the Earth and every other places in the universe, but your inner world is inside your head.
10. Now O Danyal, that which you call vision is done when a homo sees things in his inner world first before seeing them in his outer world. And the things seen in the inner world are more of symbols rather than literal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Allow Deception by Amberon11: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Fools

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Sign Post? / What Is The Worth Of Your Life? -azemobor Gregory / 31 Basics Things Girls Should Know About Sex And Sexuality (christian Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.