Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (83388 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mrs Buhari can just epp us by given bubu rat poison

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mtchewww!

Everybody has an opinion.
Even monkey men! angry

#IStandWithBuhari

# Aisha Belongs in the Kitchen, Living room and the Other room

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by p1jiobi: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Only a foooool travels to "west" Germany to tell the most powerful women in the world that his wife belongs to his kitchen, the living room and the other room. And still expects her to consider his pleas for assistance favourably.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Mznaett: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na psalm 109 vs 8-9 wey fit this Buhari sefsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by CplusJason: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
repogirl:
Mikel, dem go DSS you for Europe there If you no take time.
Why did you say that?

Meet me at the OTHER ROOM angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by maxiuc(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hehehehe buhari don't enter trouble.
Kai I pity anybody wey go name him pikin buhari
Did guy have finished Nigeria
I can't come and cry now

Baba God thank you for hearing our wails ooo

At last our wailing paid off.

Hmmmmmmmmmm make una tarnish that name buhari well well
In fact

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
The comment was so embarrassing. And that when he knows the Chancellor of Germany is a woman. Hillary Clinton is a woman too. Both greater than he would ever be. No but whow knows Buhari except Nigerians and maybe some other Africans. He just displayed his stupidity with that comment. Other people's wives are achieving greatness he wants his to be in the kitchen. What a slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mikel is drunk with Caucasian p..ssy grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by naijaforlife: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thought PMB was referring to his wife and not any other persons' nor women in general. Interesting to see those with girlfriends or children out of wedlock also making comments.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by akinniyitolu: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Ipisi post=50209791]MIKEL OBI Reacts To President Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo
How does this relate to what buhari said?.... Think b4 u post rubbish abeg, stop creating nonsense notions for some fools. Mike was only appreciating his wife
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Kulas: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Where are all these APC n PMB Nairaland noise makers?,una don taya?.Lol...,u guyz dont need to be tayad oo,for if Aisha can boldly call a spade a spade,then who is deceiving who?, APC n PMB guyz in the house,that's a question for u.I remain PDP and GEJ,Fayose,Wike,FFk....,all are my role models.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by akinniyitolu: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Ipisi post=50209791]MIKEL OBI Reacts To President Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo
How does this relate to what buhari said?.... Think b4 u post rubbish abeg, stop creating nonsense notions for some fools. Mikel was only appreciating his wife
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by pedestal82(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mikel posted this pics long before, Buhari made that comment.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by kayodescrib(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians, sighs.

Have you been on a look to having a Blog of your own? And the prices people are given you is bigger than you?

Then contact me and let's talk on how your blog can start running in less than 4hours at an extremely low rate. Inbox me or call 09090771556.
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by blackpanda: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:
I thank GOD for buhari, PDP take over would be perfect grin

I reject that prayer by fire and thunder! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by dotcomnamename: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
coming from flat head undecided

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
I nid to go to my other room 2nite sef cool

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by ArabMopol(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
1+1=1

#she is not a slave, she has a say #

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Oluwaplumpie(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chanchit:
He deserves some strokes of Cain for that silly comment, those aso villa demon are very patient sha, they even cool down for bubu to enter Germany before they start their work as his spokesperson
Pls make it stop! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Roon9(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dinirojones:
nigga .......when u dey come Na ....need ur room asap!!

Hahahaha guy u b fool grin so u dey track my posts abi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by realteejay: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
come 2 fink of it, no be d #otherroom mikel & his bae dey so? hypocrites everywhr. smmmm...

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by jegz25(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Every tom and jerry,even wife abusers go come dey form saint ontop dis Buhari matter..waitin 4 Dino to come form saint too

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by discman2k2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bubu Versus Aisha latest Nigerian movie loading ...
Part 1 & 2 coming to your cinemas in November. Watch in Silverbird cinema, May 12, 2019.
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Myde4naija(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Chanchit:
He deserves some strokes of Cain for that silly comment, those aso villa demon are very patient sha, they even cool down for bubu to enter Germany before they start their work as his spokesperson
his comment is directed to his wife not you or even other feminist

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Justiceleague1: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
jiinxed:
Buhari crashed our economy in 1984. Crashed his first marriage. He's crashing our economy again. Now his second marriage is in #TheOtherRoom
lols..buh afonjas are happi about it and see it as an achievement grin
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by buffalowings: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dinirojones:
nigga .......when u dey come Na ....need ur room asap!!

Just go to the other room
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by autonomous22: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Bubu is finished, even Mikel self hear am.... remain make Fayose comment
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by freshcvvs: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
And why has he refused to marry this so called 'greater" woman?

When you marry, come back to gist us.
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
When an old man ties corn to the waist, he must be ready to entertain all the birds in the yard!
Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nature8(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mikel Obi my brother.. Bigger boy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.