Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (83390 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Damalex4luv:

Don't be myopic.. am only been sarcastic

I'm not myopic and I also don't do sarcasm and your first comment has nothing to do with sarcasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo by cashful(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
There's no way this is related to PMB, the OP said apparently.
We should not be quick to conclude that he was reacting to PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.