Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React (29021 Views)

Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by KomonSense: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

Please, what's the name of the lawmaker?
From a valid source Info that I gathered, he is a Lawmaker from Jigawa State
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by durangokid: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

You can tell the lawmaker was having fun, and i pick no holes in what he was trying to explain. He was giving a narrative to the interviewer according to his level of understanding, and i cannot fault him for it.

Now, the interviewer is something else. The insults to the lawmaker was uncalled for, with words like Barawo "Thief" and other demeaning words, shows she lacks professionalism.

Personally, all i see is a GO HAPPY Lawmaker, who even with all the insults just kept smiling.

--Modified--

Somebody just asked in this thread if i am not ashamed for not seeing anything wrong, my answer?no.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee running for President in the United States now. At an interview, he was asked to name one World leader , and he could not name any one.

Gary Johnson at another interview was asked about the most popular town in Syria called Aleppo, he said he never heard of it. I am saying that we like putting down our own people. Take time to watch the interview, and tell me what exactly he did wrong.

Unless of course you have a problem with his Northern accent.
. Hungerbad, you a full time Fulani man I know will not see anything wrong because your head and soul os not coordinated to see anything wrong

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by mrnuur(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

Hon Muhammed Gudaje Kazaure representing Kazaure/Roni/Gwiwa constituency from Jigawa statw
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by EazyMoh(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
lalasticlala:

That's Honorable Gudaji Kazaure, representing Kazaure/Yankwashi Federal Constituency in Jigawa state.
He always speaks like that and he speaks a lot especially if you follow the HOR on TV.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by shaddoww: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2016
knightsTempler:
Highlight the difference & win 1,000 naira airtime
No female in team Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by lalasticlala(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
mrnuur:

Hon Muhammed Gudaje Kazaure representing Kazaure/Roni/Gwiwa constituency from Jigawa statw

Yea, I remember, his video trended earlier this year. Very funny man.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Guyman02: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Grammar is used to hide corruption in Nigeria, because stealing has made words to confuse you such as embezzlement, misappropriation of funds etc
Until we start running affairs in simple English or local language, corruption will continue to thrive, for example stealing has only one meaning in Igbo = Onye Oshi, Yoruba = Ole, Hausa = Barawo, in Pidgin Englis = Thief Thief but in British English it can be called Embezzlement, Misappropriation, corrupt practice, misapplication of fund, padding etc and the perpetrators are not shamed by the British English, but will go to any lent to prove their innocence if you use the local language definition.

I dont care if your diction like Kemi Adeosun or Hon Kazaure, what matters is your ability to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by amuokuko: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chaiii...

Ndi Awusa ve killed us oooo...

No wonder we ve a president with Certificate of apprenticeship ruling over us..

Uwa Emebigo Kpatakpata
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Saintp(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Exactly what I wanted to say especially given his response to the question about when he'd become the president. cheesy. You could even hear the listeners all laughing at the background.

But trust the perpetually bitter sobs to make something else out of it. The same way they ripped one ambassadorial nominee, and the entire north, apart for him failing to recite the national anthem correctly only for a similar video to surface the very next day which showed a female nominee from their region unable to recite the pledge.. Their defence was "she's a biafran therefore she's not required to know the Zoo national pledge" gringrin

Edit: just as I thought, they've started lumping ALL Northerners together and call them names because ONE was seen goofing around. cheesy

These guys have a million screws lose upstairs honestly. I believe ALL Ugandans sell their babies for 20 thousand naira too. Yeah, I said so- some Ugandans, it was reported by vanguard yesterday, sold their babies for that amount. cheesy

Guy, are you just a naturally bitter person or you have some personal scores to settle with the Ibo's? This hate is gradually eating you up.
The person who started this thing is Temidayo and most people who commented are not even Ibo's yet you have found a way to make it an Ibo thing. Do you get attack by Ibo's in your dream?
I have seen tribalists but I think yours is unusual.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by FemiMaduka(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who is the guy behind this moniker - progressive01. With all due respect, your comments on this platform dont speak well of you atall. Could you for once get over these ethnic rhetorics and insults. You might not really mean them, but you are what you do consistently.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by yadnus1(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mttcheeew,this one don tey now,This is not a recent interview by Hon.Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure,he did this just after the Oct.1st;there are recent and more hilarious ones.l liked his page on fb and l always take a peep anytime l feel like laughing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by bjdon: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
I am no Buhari or APC supporter you can search my past posts to confirm that.

Having said that I do not see ANYTHING wrong with this legislators comments and in fact I actually really enjoyed the video. So he's not very fluent and has a strong Northern accent, big deal!! I watch UK Prime ministers questions every week , and I can tell you I could understand this man better than some of the UK MPs from Scotland or the North. Please we should stop putting down our own. The man is quite jovial and is simply saying that the rainly season will lead to a good harvest for the farmers and that the national assembly needs to get it's house in order. What's the problem??

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Saintp(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
FemiMaduka:
Who is the guy behind this moniker - progressive01. With all due respect, your comments on this platform dont speak well of you atall. Could you for once get over these ethnic rhetorics and insults. You might not really mean them, but you are what you do consistently.

Bros, I won't be surprised if that guy commits suicide one day. You can't harbour that kind of deep hate for a people and be normal. I have never seen hatred displayed like that. Even other tribalists on this forum no reach the guy for hate.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonjas like this...to continue to hold Nigeria hostage and stop her from progressing. They are already commenting and defending him above...he is having fun. What sort of fun is this..Afonjas? Hypocrites....replace the man's name with Ugochukwu, Jonathan and see the insults from Afonjas just like they berated Patience Jonathan for her grammar despite Patience having better grasp of English than this Aboki and even Buhari. Shameless hypocrites!
exactly, I remember when they would jerk off on every thread that has to do with mama p, they would gyrate upandan like a man with soldier ant on his scrotum,smh
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by jimi4us: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's amazing how Afonjas allowed these illiterates to continue to F them in this country. This guy can't even spell his name.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by BlueMagic2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
And Nigerians wonder why things can't seem to work. Look around at your leaders. When you have buffoons like this representing you. The state of a nation is a representation of its rulers. A failed state is a failed leader. SMH
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by J4parry(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

You can tell the lawmaker was having fun, and i pick no holes in what he was trying to explain. He was giving a narrative to the interviewer according to his level of understanding, and i cannot fault him for it.

Now, the interviewer is something else. The insults to the lawmaker was uncalled for, with words like Barawo "Thief" and other demeaning words, shows she lacks professionalism.

Personally, all i see is a GO HAPPY Lawmaker, who even with all the insults just kept smiling.

--Modified--

Somebody just asked in this thread if i am not ashamed for not seeing anything wrong, my answer?no.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee running for President in the United States now. At an interview, he was asked to name one World leader , and he could not name any one.

Gary Johnson at another interview was asked about the most popular town in Syria called Aleppo, he said he never heard of it. I am saying that we like putting down our own people. Take time to watch the interview, and tell me what exactly he did wrong.

Seriously, I see nothing wrong with the interview cos he answered all the questions honourably to the best of his knowledge adding humour along the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by esuLAAROYE(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yeparipaaaaaaa!!!

The guy iyaf kill me oooooo

Lawbreaker, Englishkiller, Countrydestroyer etc
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by ginggerxy: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Exactly what I wanted to say especially given his response to the question about when he'd become the president. cheesy. You could even hear the listeners all laughing at the background.

But trust the perpetually bitter sobs to make something else out of it. The same way they ripped one ambassadorial nominee, and the entire north, apart for him failing to recite the national anthem correctly only for a similar video to surface the very next day which showed a female nominee from their region unable to recite the pledge.. Their defence was "she's a biafran therefore she's not required to know the Zoo national pledge" gringrin

Edit: just as I thought, they've started lumping ALL Northerners together and call them names because ONE was seen goofing around. cheesy

These guys have a million screws lose upstairs honestly. I believe ALL Ugandans sell their babies for 20 thousand naira too. Yeah, I said so- some Ugandans, it was reported by vanguard yesterday, sold their babies for that amount. cheesy
and my bible tells me that love covers multitude of sins.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Most of you commenting here your english is slightly better than that man. and when they correct y'all you say English is not my mother tongue.... or I didnt study english
Why the double standards?
Leave that nigga alone English is not his mother tongue too and he didnt study english
besides he is richer than most of you criticizing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Onechancearmy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm rather surprised that someone like HungerBAD is defending Kazaure's linguistic incompetence.
The whole point is that after 6 years of primary school, 6 years of secondary school and 4 years of University, Kazauure still somehow manages to come across as a bumbling unlettered yokel.
His inability to articulate his views in a language which is the official language of our legislature and educational system deserves every bit of ridicule it gets as our dear Patience Jonathan learnt.
Satirising and ridiculing our overpaid and underworked lawmakers is one of the few things we still get to enjoy in these harsh times so please don't spoil it for us.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by KardinalZik(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
My ribs wan crack ooooo
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by xmich(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
From the side of Our delegates, I can see plates and spoons.

knightsTempler:
Highlight the difference & win 1,000 naira airtime

From the host side, you can see brilliant men and a woman who don't belong in her husband's kitchen with pen and papers.

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Chikpat(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
KomonSense:

From a valid source Info that I gathered, he is a Lawmaker from Jigawa State

Your source z nt rili valid. Hon Kazaure z frm Kano State
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Realhommie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol, majority of Nigerians will never cease to amaze me....

What exactly is wrong with the 'INTERVIEW', did he communicate? Obviously YES

He was also being very funny and enjoying himself as well, everyone around were feeling his vibes as you could tell they were having fun. So what's the fuss all about? Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by progress69: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonjas like this...to continue to hold Nigeria hostage and stop her from progressing. They are already commenting and defending him above...he is having fun. What sort of fun is this..Afonjas? Hypocrites....replace the man's name with Ugochukwu, Jonathan and see the insults from Afonjas just like they berated Patience Jonathan for her grammar despite Patience having better grasp of English than this Aboki and even Buhari. Shameless hypocrites!

Keep in self deceit. There is nothing wrong, i.mean nothing wrong in that interview. The man kept smiling and keeping his calm even with the side insults, and the taunting questions. Obviously the interviewers and those with him knows him as a happy cheerful person. There is no basis for the silly comparisons with PEJ, but since u brought it up, u can make sense from every thing the man said, and i tell u, many graduates with good grades can't speak better than him, and are performing well. But PEJ, you find it difficult to make a single sense when she talks. The comparison is even baseless. Asides the accent, which is normal, just like the british accent differs from the American or Jamican accent. The guy is a simple and peace loving man.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by adimsmt: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

--Modified--

Sir if you cannot see anything wrong with this interview please you should go back to school sir.
Gary Johnson you gave as your example may not know Aleppo or any leader, but he can articulate his point and Gary Johnson cannot be elected as a president.
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
And they will still ask us to go to school but appoint illiterates
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by AngelAhnie(f): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saminu Turaki Released From Prison (Photos) / Adebiyi Ajibade, APC Agent Killed During The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.