Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React (28995 Views)

Man Who Met Gudaji Kazaure On A Plane Shares Experience. Photos / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Shoots Himself, Flown To Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Ipisi(m): 3:44am On Oct 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qojSlD-wx1A

A Facebook user shared this video of a funny interview with Northern Nigeria Federal Lawmaker.
Please take time to listen to this dude, a supposedly Federal legislator. Are this the type of guys making laws for us ? (ruling us) Is he a real member of the house or a caricature of one ? I wanna believe this is a joke but if it's not a joke...hmmm. God help us all.

Trust me this video is just so so so funny

https://web.facebook.com/temidayo.onabolu/videos/10154467790756420/

Watch his other video that trended earlier this year here
https://www.nairaland.com/3038989/hilarious-video-hon-gudaji-kazaure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by HungerBAD: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Funny.

You can tell the lawmaker was having fun, and i pick no holes in what he was trying to explain. He was giving a narrative to the interviewer according to his level of understanding, and i cannot fault him for it.

Now, the interviewer is something else. The insults to the lawmaker was uncalled for, with words like Barawo "Thief" and other demeaning words, shows she lacks professionalism.

Personally, all i see is a GO HAPPY Lawmaker, who even with all the insults just kept smiling.

--Modified--

Somebody just asked in this thread if i am not ashamed for not seeing anything wrong, my answer?no.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee running for President in the United States now. At an interview, he was asked to name one World leader , and he could not name any one.

Gary Johnson at another interview was asked about the most popular town in Syria called Aleppo, he said he never heard of it. I am saying that we like putting down our own people. Take time to watch the interview, and tell me what exactly he did wrong.

Unless of course you have a problem with his Northern accent.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by ovieigho(m): 4:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians doing what they know how to do best online criticism" E-warriors" angry even if he speaks good English does it change the fact that all of them are not representing us well yet we sit in the comfort of our rooms throwing online missiles...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by biaframustcome: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2016
grin angry grin
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by gaetano: 4:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Northerners no go kill person grin . These are the people that run our government SMH! they should just stick to farming and flogging cows upandan abeg.

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Way to go...
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by knightsTempler: 5:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Highlight the difference & win 1,000 naira airtime

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by bonechamberlain(m): 5:56am On Oct 15, 2016
knightsTempler:
grin I see no book or papers with the Nigerian side, that should be the difference. Remember my 1k grin

30 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by bonechamberlain(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2016
gaetano:
Northerners no go kill person grin . These are the people that run our government SMH! they should just stick to farming and flogging cows upandan abeg.
it's a shame we have these set of people around power.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Progressive01(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

You can tell the lawmaker was having fun, and i pick no holes in what he was trying to explain. He was giving a narrative to the interviewer according to his level of understanding, and i cannot fault him for it.

Now, the interviewer is something else. The insults to the lawmaker was uncalled for, with words like Barawo "Thief" and other demeaning words, shows she lacks professionalism.

Personally, all i see is a GO HAPPY Lawmaker, who even with all the insults just kept smiling.
Exactly what I wanted to say especially given his response to the question about when he'd become the president. cheesy. You could even hear the listeners all laughing at the background.

But trust the perpetually bitter sobs to make something else out of it. The same way they ripped one ambassadorial nominee, and the entire north, apart for him failing to recite the national anthem correctly only for a similar video to surface the very next day which showed a female nominee from their region unable to recite the pledge.. Their defence was "she's a biafran therefore she's not required to know the Zoo national pledge" gringrin

Edit: just as I thought, they've started lumping ALL Northerners together and call them names because ONE was seen goofing around. cheesy

These guys have a million screws lose upstairs honestly. I believe ALL Ugandans sell their babies for 20 thousand naira too. Yeah, I said so- some Ugandans, it was reported by vanguard yesterday, sold their babies for that amount. cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by project8(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2016
i like d man

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by jimi4us: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Northerners and illiteracy.

27 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by vedaxcool(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Ipoop gp die with this kind bad belle wey dey carry up and down

Progressive01:
Exactly what I wanted to say especially given his response to the question about when he'd become the president. cheesy. You could even hear the listeners all laughing at the background.
But trust the perpetually bitter sobs to make something else out of it. The same way they ripped one ambassadorial nominee, and the entire north, apart for him failing to recite the national anthem correctly only for a similar video to surface the very next day which showed a female nominee from their region unable to recite the pledge.. Their defence was "she's a biafran therefore she's not required to know the Zoo national pledge" gringrin
Edit: just as I thought, they've started lumping ALL Northerners together and call them names because ONE was seen goofing around. cheesy
These guys have a million screws lose upstairs honestly. I believe ALL Ugandans sell their babies for 20 thousand naira too. Yeah, I said so- some Ugandans, it was reported by vanguard yesterday, sold their babies for that amount. cheesy

You killing them 1 billion likes

22 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by jimi4us: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2016
[size=20pt]Whoever uploaded this video should please hide it before Ghanaians and Kenyans will see it. We're in deep s.hit in this country. Look what backstabbers brought to themselves.[/size]

19 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by hucienda: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2016
There are many like him in our federal institutions as they are in control regardless who is president.

Bitter truth is if the north were left to themselves, they'd be like Niger as their leadership encourage western education for their children and not for their masses. They don't know it - and those down south don't either - but we're all seating on a time bomb.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by ezechueze(m): 7:15am On Oct 15, 2016
OK
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Afonjas like this...to continue to hold Nigeria hostage and stop her from progressing. They are already commenting and defending him above...he is having fun. What sort of fun is this..Afonjas? Hypocrites....replace the man's name with Ugochukwu, Jonathan and see the insults from Afonjas just like they berated Patience Jonathan for her grammar despite Patience having better grasp of English than this Aboki and even Buhari. Shameless hypocrites!

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by KINGwax007(m): 7:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Are we talking about the English or the illustration?

Must he start speaking in oral englush before he communicates?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by MilesLamar(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2016
The guy passed a message, what else do u want?

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by musicwriter(m): 8:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Well, I haven't listened to the interview, but as long as he was making sense speaking Hausa or Pidgin, there's nothing wrong with that.

The language he's granting the interview doesn't make him wise or stupid, but the content of his speech. But, of course, we all have been programmed via brainwashing education to think of somebody speaking in our native language or Pidgin as stupid. And that's only because Britain said we should think like that. They told us to villify anything African and we agreed!. They said nothing good can come out of Africa. And we agreed as well!!.

Ironically, someone could come on TV or radio talking rubbish in fine English, and we'll consider him/her as very intelligent no matter what nonsense they spew.

And this reminds me of Olajumoke Ogunsanya, a very beautiful Yoruba model who her handlers insists must become "proficient in English language" in order to be beautiful. For which I ask: what is wrong with being a Yoruba speaking model?

Are we so dumb we are still upholding the master's language and associating it with intelligence?. Are we so dumb we still villify our own native languages even when the master left 56 years ago?

English is just one of over 7,000 languages in the world!!.

How to get those castigating this man to understand they're rather the stupid one is the biggest challenge facing education in Africa today.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
knightsTempler:
Loool

Bubu's paper(s) are on his laps.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by BishopMagic: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2016
He did not in anyway disgrace Nigeria as he does not represent the entire nation but just a segment of his own corner of the country.

They only people he disgraced are the ones who voted him in to represent them in Congress.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by amliftedhigher: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

Are you not ashamed Mr Man? Shame to you

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Sirmuel1(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2016
From Sai Baba to Kai Baba cheesy

The country is ruled by Comedians grin grin
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by KomonSense: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Seun pls come and see ooo

Our so-called lawmakers are wailing

Please o, who knows the lawmaker's name?
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by donsteady(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2016
How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
No No No
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Remind me to comment later
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Video Of Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure's Interview Trends, As Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
Funny.

--Modified--

Somebody just asked in this thread if i am not ashamed for not seeing anything wrong, my answer?no.

Gary Johnson is the Libertarian nominee running for President in the United States now. At an interview, he was asked to name one World leader , and he could not name any one.

Gary Johnson at another interview was asked about the most popular town in Syria called Aleppo, he said he never heard of it. I am saying that we like putting down our own people. Take time to watch the interview, and tell me what exactly he did wrong.

Unless of course you have a problem with his Northern accent.

thank your star this wasn't the era of slave trade

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Ododo Says He Is A Married Woman (Video) / Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.