Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Infinix Hot 4 X557 Full Specs, Review And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 4 X557 Full Specs, Review And Price (823 Views)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / You Can Now Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 To Nougat 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 X557 Full Specs, Review And Price by Donwapz(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Infinix Hot 4 price ,review ,where to buy it online . Features of Infinix Hot 4 and price on Konga.

Shortly after the the release of Infinix Hot 3 and Infinix Hot S , Infinix has released the long awaited Infinix Hot 4 . The latest Infinix Hot 4 is the successor of Infinix Hot 3 and Infinix Hot S .
Without wasting time ,lets go to our topics of discussion which includes ; specifications of Infinix Hot 4,

Infinix Hot 4 Specifications
Display and design.
Infinix Hot 4 comes with a 5.5" HD screen for spectacular display . It enhances your view with the 5.5" HD screen to watch movies and play your favourite Android games with a very good visual pleasure.
It sports a 5.5-inches HD LED display with 720p resolution; the quality can be determined from that of the other Infinix Hot phones. The Hot 4 however provides even sharper and clearer representation of images with the refined XOS user interface bundled along with it.

Memory and performance.
Powering the Infinix Hot 4 is a MediaTek 6580 processor with four Cortex processing cores and maximum speed of 1.3GHz. Assisting this is a Mali 400 GPU.
The phone comes with 2GB of RAM only and 16GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 32GB with a micro SD card. Other phones in the Infinix Hot series have always come with 1GB and 2GB RAM variants, but with the Hot 4 having 2GB RAM as its base variant, it is unclear whether there would be other variants as time progresses.
READ MORE AT
[url][/url]http://www.donwapz.com/2016/10/infinix-hot-4-x557-full-specs-review-and-price.html
Re: Infinix Hot 4 X557 Full Specs, Review And Price by Ndissle(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot 4 X557 Full Specs, Review And Price by abula112(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Learn how to change hot 3 and hot 4 imei number here

http://naijafixer.com/phones/change-every-android-phone-imei-with-chamelephon

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel Night Plan Still Working? / Have You Seen This Samsung Flip Phone Running Android OS? / Proposed Increased Data Tariff: MTN Backs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.