Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (13466 Views)

Get Any Theme With Authentication Unlocked At An Affordable Rate / Download Any Theme-junkie Premium Wordpress Theme FOR FREE, It's Duly Paid For! / Get Any Theme/plugin From Themeforest & Codecanyon Of Your Choice For N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by Bonafrank11: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2018
https://demo2.madrasthemes.com/electro/ i need this theme. Can i get it from you?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by 9japrof(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
CEOcountry:
Hi friends,
I like to say a very big THANKS YOU to those that have got themes, scripts and templates from me.

I however hope that y'all are satisfied. (a few positive reviews on here can testify to that).

Just incase there are 1 or two people who have issues installing or using certain features in their themes/templates/script... I could help

And if there is any dissatisfaction before, during and after any purchase, kindly call my attention to it. I am ready to make ammends.

Best Regards
ceocountryllc@gmail.com
ceocountyllc.com

are you still into this, if yes, do you have a template for ecommerce(wordpress template)
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by engrboma85(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
if you need a e-commerce WordPress template to contact me on WhatsApp 08051829441 with your prefered template I have quite a lot of few and at a cheaper rate

9japrof:

are you still into this, if yes, do you have a template for ecommerce(wordpress template)
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by kontrieman: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2019
I need this particular WordPress theme https://themeforest.net/item/jobcareer-job-board-responsive-wordpress-theme/14221636,

Can you help me get it and what would be the cost?

Are you into installation and customization too?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by xayan122: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
CEOcountry:
Step 1: choose your preferred template on ThemeForest (WordPress, joomla, drupal, blogger, prestashop, etc).

Step 2: contact me via comment or mail stating the preferred theme name.

Step 3: pay the value of what you want to buy in naira to me at the rate of only #500 (via recharge voucher or transfer)

Step 4: I will send you the file via mail before the end of the day.

Step 5: and leave a positive comment here after your order

Hello,

Still doing this?
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by samimvez: 4:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by STEKENT: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap by engrboma85(m): 6:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Yeah sure I can get you contact me 08025386108
STEKENT:
Can i get this theme https://themeforest.net/item/efor-coaching-online-courses-wordpress-theme/22838389

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I locate My Smf Boardindex.template.php File Via Ftp / Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? / How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.