Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? (13518 Views)

Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money / Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share / What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2015
hello, please who knows how to use a nigerian paypal account to recieve payment.
I needed to open an ebay affiliate account cos I got an invitation from them but their only mod of payment is paypal.

if you know how you can help out or any other method.
thanks inadvance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
lt is high time Paypal allow Nigerians to receive funds through their accounts. l receive mine through it as l opened it here in Kenya.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Pavore9:
lt is high time Paypal allow Nigerians to receive funds through their accounts. l receive mine through it as l opened it here in Kenya.
wait! you mean Kenyan paypal account can accept funds?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Call 08170255773
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
Brandnew2:
Call 08170255773

Excuse me, call you for what?

Are you PayPal ?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
henryobinna:
lt does & l sell my dollar to a guy here who pays me 88ksh (N198)per dollar, which he sends 2 my phone in minutes & l cash frm moneyshops around me.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2015
Pavore9:
lt does & l sell my dollar to a guy here who pays me 88ksh (N198)per dollar, which he sends 2 my phone in minutes & l cash frm moneyshops around me.
wow.

I don't know what's wrong with this people
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by hilaryiwens05: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
I receive payment on mine....u just have to spend a certain amount on money and ur limits will be lifted. I spend upto $100 though before mine was limited was lifted

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
henryobinna:
wow.

I don't know what's wrong with this people
The funny thing is l have never seen d guy, just relying on his good reputation, he does the phone to phone money transfer, l cash it anywhere.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by bedfordng(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
for now paypal has not enabled it

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by hilaryiwens05: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
see dis

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
I receive payment on mine....u just have to spend a certain amount on money and ur limits will be lifted. I spend upto $100 though before mine was limited was lifted
like I said in my OP, I got an invite from ebay to join their affiliate but they pay only to paypal accounts, so I don't need it to buy but to accept money
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by hilaryiwens05: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
dat is Wat am saying naaa...read my post well...u have to spend a certain amount of money with PayPal and get ur limits lifted before u can receive payments
henryobinna:
like I said in my OP, I got an invite from ebay to join their affiliate but they pay only to paypal accounts, so I don't need it to buy but to accept money

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pavore9:
The funny thing is l have never seen d guy, just relying on his good reputation, he does the phone to phone money transfer, l cash it anywhere.
that's cool
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
dat is Wat am saying naaa...read my post well...u have to spend a certain amount of money with PayPal and get ur limits lifted before u can receive payments
ok ok.
now I get
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
henryobinna:
Since 2009,Kenyans have been able to send and recieve money in Paypal then withdraw to Paynoeer.it takes 2 to 3 days.Its still the best way though ATM charges are high.
Since 2013,Kenyans with an Equity Bank Account can recieve money from their Paypal Accounts.This takes 5 to 8 days though.However,ATM charges are low.Those with an Equity Orange Money account can recieve money directly from Paypal to Orange Money and one can either withdraw from an Equity ATM.(Using either Phone or Orange Money Visa Card) or from an Orange Money Agent in the neighbourhood.
Moneybookers(Skrill) allows withdrawals from Skrill to MPESA as well as to all Kenyan banks .MPESA agents are almost quite literally.Next door in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by hisenjos: 6:24pm On May 06, 2015
Meanwhile till it is sorted out, let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually with 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Read what a satisfied client has to say of our services.
https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

GERALD710:

Since 2009,Kenyans have been able to send and recieve money in Paypal then withdraw to Paynoeer.it takes 2 to 3 days.Its still the best way though ATM charges are high.
Since 2013,Kenyans with an Equity Bank Account can recieve money from their Paypal Accounts.This takes 5 to 8 days though.However,ATM charges are low.Those with an Equity Orange Money account can recieve money directly from Paypal to Orange Money and one can either withdraw from an Equity ATM.(Using either Phone or Orange Money Visa Card) or from an Orange Money Agent in the neighbourhood.
Moneybookers(Skrill) allows withdrawals from Skrill to MPESA as well as to all Kenyan banks .MPESA agents are almost quite literally.Next door in Kenya.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by proxitaly: 11:52am On May 07, 2015
me follow too
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by umarc19: 11:53am On May 07, 2015
Wat is pay pal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by nairaclass02: 11:53am On May 07, 2015
ok
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Cymbal: 11:53am On May 07, 2015
Thank God have nt ventured into this transaction that involve paypal. I hope solution ll be made available.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by damiloladuke: 11:54am On May 07, 2015
no
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by spillyboy14: 11:54am On May 07, 2015
google.com
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2015
umarc19:
Wat is pay pal?
see question
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 11:56am On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
hello, please who knows how to use a nigerian paypal account to recieve payment.
I needed to open an ebay affiliate account cos I got an invitation from them but their only mod of payment is paypal.

if you know how you can help out or any other method.
thanks inadvance

what account are you using as payment source?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2015
who is this guy biko......help him do free advert
Pavore9:
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by DaBullIT(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2015
Dont buy ebook

dont call anyone

call paypal or your bank , you can link a dollar account to paypal and it will be activated

dont go through kenya , that's backdoor and its often expensive

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by mrvance(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
I accept my payments on fiverr using paypal. Just get a UAE or kenya paypal and you r good to go. Naija has restrictions on this.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by webincomeplus(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2015
OP, don't let anyone deceive you. Truth is, so far you have a Nigerian PayPal account, you cannot receive or withdraw funds no matter how much you send. For now, Nigerian PayPal accounts can only send funds and make purchases.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by temmi1: 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
How I make $20 to $60 online daily legally and easily, all you need to qualify for it is the ability to touch computer keyboard CLICK HERE
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by nama(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2015
Hello everyone please help me promote this page for my chance to win a scholarship in my university.. All you need to do is open the link below and hit on like.... Thank you and God blessâ˜ș.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204115366349710&id=1391910423&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10204115366349710&__tn__=%2As
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by aegistech: 12:08pm On May 07, 2015
I have same problem with receiving money from freelancer.com through paypal, they wrote me back after a query just a few days ago, see below. My first bank portal has a paypal button, has anyone tried using that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.