Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment (8295 Views)

At This Moment, There’s No Arewa, No IPOB, No ODU’A, Just Nigeria – Lauretta / Lagos To Join Odu’a Group Of Companies / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by Smooyis(m): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
This is the way to go. Really no state can survive on its own hence the need for collaboration and interdependence.

This is part of the restructuring we are talking about. In this case, economic restructuring sort of

The military bastardised the structure we had in place before now by destroying these organizations in the past.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by Neimar: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2016
MrMcJay:

Decades ago, while the founding fathers of the West laid the foundation of Oodua Investments, your father was busy fighting for the hand of the village maiden in marriage.

Today, Oodua Investments is a multi-billion Naira company. All your father has to show for his efforts is you this abject waste of an animal.

so much hatred gosh
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by MrMcJay(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:
Lagos be feeling like they are super rich yet they have the highest foreign and local debt profile, Very dirty state with uncivilized people

Quote me and contact cancerous Ebola grin

Actually, big businesses and the largest economies are built on productive debts.

As for the dirty and uncivilised people, it speaks volumes as to your social and economic class.

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by MrMcJay(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Neimar:

so much hatred gosh
Ironically, you didn't dispute the points I raised.
If that chap wasn't properly trained at home, we'll train him here on NL.

13 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by dEastActivist: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
First off all, how many Yoruba's get money?

Sectionalism killing afonja since 18'
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by richidinho(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2016
MrMcJay:

Actually, big businesses and the largest economies are built on productive debts.

As for the dirty and uncivilised people, it speaks volumes as to your social and economic class.

U dare quote me?
Go for medical examination dude grin
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:
Lagos be feeling like they are super rich yet they have the highest foreign and local debt profile, Very dirty state with uncivilized people

Your head alone is making me laugh cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
First off all, how many Yoruba's get money?

Sectionalism killing afonja since 18'

Typical Ibo man, always hating for no reason. Face your cocaine peddling and stop disgracing your backward people.

12 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by richidinho(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Your head alone is making me laugh cheesy grin
Seeing yours give me hope
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by dEastActivist: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Typical Ibo man, always hating for no reason. Face your cocaine peddling and stop disgracing your backward people.

When you go invest?
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

When you go invest?

I dont invest in cocaine and baby factory. Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:

Seeing yours give me hope

You actually look like the problem delaying Biafra republic cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by richidinho(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

You actually look like the problem delaying Biafra republic cheesy

My guy you look so dirty asswear
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by dEastActivist: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
ZelibeKristien:

[/s]

I said when will you invest in your nonsense odua rubbish?

Aren't you seeing your god ambode urging your poor race for over a year now?
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:

My guy you look so dirty asswear

Yes, the person in that my dp looks dirty and ugly. You are right bro cheesy

Cc: crixtex

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by ZelibeKristien: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
dEastActivist:
[s][/s]

I said when will you invest in your nonsense odua rubbish?

Aren't you seeing your god ambode urging your poor race for over a year now?

You are from a place where doing crimes and evils means hardwork. Your pathetic people cant stop trooping to that same place you insult, the destiny of your people is tied to there region. You are a disgrace to Biafra republic.

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by OAUTemitayo: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:

Omo ale

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by jide219(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2016
MrMcJay:

Decades ago, while the founding fathers of the West laid the foundation of Oodua Investments, your father was busy fighting for the hand of the village maiden in marriage.

Today, Oodua Investments is a multi-billion Naira company. All your father has to show for his efforts is you this abject waste of an animal.
which of f your fathers are u talking about
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by brojoshua: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good and fight against corruption that used to kill every business even those of the South West.
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by MENELIK1: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Please stop calling Osu man Ibo!
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by Fidelismaria: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by Justiceleague1: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

You are from a place where doing crimes and evils means hardwork. Your pathetic people cant stop trooping to that same place you insult, the destiny of your people is tied to there region. You are a disgrace to Biafra republic.
mental grin
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by MrMcJay(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
richidinho:

U dare quote me? Go for medical examination dude grin
Lol. You're one funny boy with ur head like that of a catfish.
Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by omoyowa: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

but you invest on..juju,rituals and rape

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Urges South-West To Activate Odu’a Investment by omoyowa: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

those people have taking over all d business opportunities in your region.....leaving your people in blank.....
which made your people engage in agbero,juju,rape,ritual work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Role In The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys – Matawalle / Abiodun: Ogun Ready To Begin COVID-19 Vaccination, Launch Amotekun In Yewaland / Buni Hails Protocols Committee, Says All Now Set For APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.