Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars (46518 Views)

PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
ebenholer:
Fine, the post writer may be actually right that Aisha Buhari got it all wrong. But let's imagine someone who has no total control of his family will be able to have total control of a nation with over 250 ethnic groups. What u see now is a description of a kind of home our leaders seem to have.
Aisha's outburst out of frustration is not an indication the president doesn't have control of his family. If anything, it proves he's in control by refusing her the influence she craves badly for.
There is little or nothing you can do to tame an overbearing wife to prevent venting her frustration in this situation. If I were PMB, I'd be shopping for another wife already. She crossed the red line with her action and she just has to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by murtalaa(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
We’ve all been inundated by the interview granted BBC by the president’s wife which revealed personal and political happenings within the household of the Buharis. In response to the interview, we’ve also heard the president remark that his wife belongs in his kitchen and other rooms in his house. Without mincing words, I make bold to say that the president’s wife has lost much of the respect she used to command by her act and has made a bad situation far worse. On the other hand, the revelation has made my love for the president to increase.

Prior to the election of March 2015, GMB, as he was known then, made unambiguous statement on several occasions that “there won’t be an Office of the First Lady” if he became president. Majority of Nigerians applauded the statement on the strength of what past First Ladies had caused the country. We know of First Ladies who practically ordered appointed ministers around. We saw a First Lady embarrass a sitting governor. We saw many First Ladies having their own multitude of staff. The past First Ladies used to have budget drawn out for their office even though the Constitution of Nigeria has no recognition for such. These are only a few of many anomalies that were done in the name of Office of the First Lady. So, when PMB made the statement then, he clearly wanted to depart from that culture of impunity and Nigerians loved him for it.

In the said interview, Aisha clearly expressed frustrations at not having undue influence on the man appointed by Nigerians to do a job. She obviously is not having enough say on how ministers, DGs and other top government officials are appointed and this has disappointment her a great deal. Just like the Lagos Assembly shamelessly revealed their frustration about PMB not consulting with Tinubu on appointments, Aisha thought it right to express similar frustration but in the worst possible manner.

Let's Examine Key Statements of Her Interview:
1. "The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years."

This clearly shows Aisha’s disposition to have undue influence on appointments. If not, why does the president need to know those who work for him or the country? What is important is those people’s qualifications and ability to do the job. Why should the appointees be known to Aisha on the strength of being the president’s wife of 27 years? This statement by the president’s wife reveals a lot about why/how the past First Ladies and their husbands appointed incompetent political jobbers to positions.

2. "Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position."

If anything, this is a positive on the part of the president. This simply means “no one needs to lobby for an appointment under Buhari once they’re qualified to do the job”. Won’t any reasonable being love the man?

3. "He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."

This is about the most ridiculous of all her statements! It smells arrogance and pompousness. Who makes who? Who is known in the political arena? It is because of Muhammadu Buhari that we got to know Aisha Buhari. It is Muhammadu Buhari that’s the politician and not Aisha Buhari. Buhari won the last election not because his Aisha was on the campaign train even though she might have swayed a few voters. In fact, report had it that PMB was reluctant to allow Aisha join the campaign train but for Tinubu’s intervention. So, it is overestimation of her contribution to her husband’s success at the polls to make this statement because she has no political structure or clout to wield such influence.

As I said earlier, PMB by this development has earned further respect from me and many like me. He has proved over and over that he cannot be dictated to whether you are a Tinubu, Obasanjo or even the person who many would have thought could be used to get him – Aisha his wife and mother of four of his children. PMB has once again proved to be a man of principle and high moral standards! This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs to get out of the mess bestowed on us by undue interference from those close to past presidents.

PMB’s “Aisha Belongs to My Kitchen” Comment
As unnecessary as the response from the president might seem, one has to put himself in a position of a man, the president of the most populous black nation on earth, whose wife has become rebellious and a political foe (frenemy sort of) ready to crash the castle built over many years. I must even commend him for finding the strength to beam with laughter when answering question on his wife’s interview.
The president’s comment at that time couldn’t have been better worded to a wife who behaved with arrogance and insubordination. To make it clear to the bigots and hypocrites, a wife’s primary place is in the kitchen and her husband’s home. Any and every other duty is secondary to that.

Yes, our wives are educated, work and participate in governance and Aisha Buhari’s case is no different as she’s known to have been educated by the same man she’s trying hard to destroy now. We all know Aisha had a beauty salon/spa and a few other businesses before PMB became president. PMB has appointed a few women into high position in his administration. We also know that his daughters are educated. Clearly, all these are a proof that the president is not someone who does not believe in women’s ability to be equal to that of men in every aspect of life.
However, if a woman thinks she has a right to have undue and unwanted influence in a man’s job/life, there is nothing wrong in putting such women where they primarily belong - the kitchen and other rooms.

What Aisha did is capable of ruining her marriage and she will be the ultimate loser at the end of it. If that happens, all those urging her on will not be there to console her or offer any help. I could have asked her to ask PMB’s first wife (Safinatu of blessed memory) if she regretted accepting money from IBB who was holding her husband in a cell. Surely, she must have regretted her action one way or the other.

Civil contribution is appreciated

Hypocrisy is a cancer in Nigeria. you criticize Turai and Patience for wielding undue influence on past presidents only to criticize BUHARI for preventing that happening. You can't eat your cake and have it folks.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by adconline(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
freshcvvs:

Reason logically, did these people you listed go on BBC to ridicule PMB?
You are the one not reasoning logically and giving credence to what Aisha had said. GMB is surrounded by political sychophants who came to share the spoils, most of whom weren't there when he started in 2003. Those sycophants can't criticize the president because their livelihood and relevance come from their political appointments
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
murtalaa:

Hypocrisy is a cancer in Nigeria. you criticize Turai and Patience for wielding undue influence on past presidents only to criticize BUHARI for preventing that happening. You can't eat your cake and have it folks.
Hypocrisy of some Nigerians stinks to high heavens, I tell you. And half of them can't even stand their wife talk back at them, let alone condemning them in the media.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by freshcvvs: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
adconline:

You are the one not reasoning logically and giving credence to what Aisha had said. GMB is surrounded by political sychophants who came to share the spoils, most of whom weren't there when he started in 2003. Those sycophants can't criticize the president because their livelihood and relevance come from their political appointments

Name the sycophants in his 50 man cabinets.
Very simple question bro
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Boyooosa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
kodded:

not surprised like buhari like supporters.... bunch of dulllardos undecided undecided undecided

Quite unfortunate that yours was the first comment i read. you saddened up my mood. that is one thing i use to tell people, at this age of our coexistence as a country, we should not always allow our mindset or bias to overcloud our judgmental sense or reasoning while passing remark or taking stand on fundamental issues of this realm. Its quite regretful that you have 196 whole likes and even 4 shares (by who, for what?) In fact i get disappointed by some Nigerians' attitudes and comments esp on social media every day of my life. "not surprised like buhari like supporters.... bunch of dulllardos[s][/s]". What is the meaning of this?
Compliment your comment na..... We are waiting.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Genius100: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerians have a long way to go. A misguided wife accuses her husband of not practicing nepotism and foolish Nigerians are saying she has a point.

Look at people like Kachikwu. If Buhari only wanted to appoint people he knew, he wouldn't have appointed him .
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by peaceMma(f): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian prayers re being answered,,,, they re beginning to disgrace dr selves in public.. who cares?

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by kodded(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
[s]
Boyooosa:

Quite unfortunate that yours was the first comment i read. you saddened up my mood. that id one thing i use to tell people, at this age of our coexistence as a country, we should not always allow our mindset or bias to overcloud our judgmental sense or reasoning while passing remark or taking stand on fundamental issues of this realm. Its quite regretful that you have 196 whole likes and even 4 shares (by who, for what?) In fact i get disappointed by Nigerians' attitudes and comments esp on social media every day of my life. "not surprised like buhari like supporters.... bunch of dulllardos". What is the meaning of this?
Compliment your comment na..... We are waiting.
[/s]

how much is a bag of rice in your area undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by adconline(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
freshcvvs:

Name the sycophants in his 50 man cabinets.
Very simple question bro
Let's start from those PDP men I had earlier listed.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
We’ve all been inundated by the interview granted BBC by the president’s wife which revealed personal and political happenings within the household of the Buharis. In response to the interview, we’ve also heard the president remark that his wife belongs in his kitchen and other rooms in his house. Without mincing words, I make bold to say that the president’s wife has lost much of the respect she used to command by her act and has made a bad situation far worse. On the other hand, the revelation has made my love for the president to increase.

Prior to the election of March 2015, GMB, as he was known then, made unambiguous statement on several occasions that “there won’t be an Office of the First Lady” if he became president. Majority of Nigerians applauded the statement on the strength of what past First Ladies had caused the country. We know of First Ladies who practically ordered appointed ministers around. We saw a First Lady embarrass a sitting governor. We saw many First Ladies having their own multitude of staff. The past First Ladies used to have budget drawn out for their office even though the Constitution of Nigeria has no recognition for such. These are only a few of many anomalies that were done in the name of Office of the First Lady. So, when PMB made the statement then, he clearly wanted to depart from that culture of impunity and Nigerians loved him for it.

In the said interview, Aisha clearly expressed frustrations at not having undue influence on the man appointed by Nigerians to do a job. She obviously is not having enough say on how ministers, DGs and other top government officials are appointed and this has disappointment her a great deal. Just like the Lagos Assembly shamelessly revealed their frustration about PMB not consulting with Tinubu on appointments, Aisha thought it right to express similar frustration but in the worst possible manner.

Let's Examine Key Statements of Her Interview:
1. "The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years."

This clearly shows Aisha’s disposition to have undue influence on appointments. If not, why does the president need to know those who work for him or the country? What is important is those people’s qualifications and ability to do the job. Why should the appointees be known to Aisha on the strength of being the president’s wife of 27 years? This statement by the president’s wife reveals a lot about why/how the past First Ladies and their husbands appointed incompetent political jobbers to positions.

2. "Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come and head an agency or a ministerial position."

If anything, this is a positive on the part of the president. This simply means “no one needs to lobby for an appointment under Buhari once they’re qualified to do the job”. Won’t any reasonable being love the man?

3. "He is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and campaign again and ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again."

This is about the most ridiculous of all her statements! It smells arrogance and pompousness. Who makes who? Who is known in the political arena? It is because of Muhammadu Buhari that we got to know Aisha Buhari. It is Muhammadu Buhari that’s the politician and not Aisha Buhari. Buhari won the last election not because his Aisha was on the campaign train even though she might have swayed a few voters. In fact, report had it that PMB was reluctant to allow Aisha join the campaign train but for Tinubu’s intervention. So, it is overestimation of her contribution to her husband’s success at the polls to make this statement because she has no political structure or clout to wield such influence.

As I said earlier, PMB by this development has earned further respect from me and many like me. He has proved over and over that he cannot be dictated to whether you are a Tinubu, Obasanjo or even the person who many would have thought could be used to get him – Aisha his wife and mother of four of his children. PMB has once again proved to be a man of principle and high moral standards! This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs to get out of the mess bestowed on us by undue interference from those close to past presidents.

PMB’s “Aisha Belongs to My Kitchen” Comment
As unnecessary as the response from the president might seem, one has to put himself in a position of a man, the president of the most populous black nation on earth, whose wife has become rebellious and a political foe (frenemy sort of) ready to crash the castle built over many years. I must even commend him for finding the strength to beam with laughter when answering question on his wife’s interview.
The president’s comment at that time couldn’t have been better worded to a wife who behaved with arrogance and insubordination. To make it clear to the bigots and hypocrites, a wife’s primary place is in the kitchen and her husband’s home. Any and every other duty is secondary to that.

Yes, our wives are educated, work and participate in governance and Aisha Buhari’s case is no different as she’s known to have been educated by the same man she’s trying hard to destroy now. We all know Aisha had a beauty salon/spa and a few other businesses before PMB became president. PMB has appointed a few women into high position in his administration. We also know that his daughters are educated. Clearly, all these are a proof that the president is not someone who does not believe in women’s ability to be equal to that of men in every aspect of life.
However, if a woman thinks she has a right to have undue and unwanted influence in a man’s job/life, there is nothing wrong in putting such women where they primarily belong - the kitchen and other rooms.

What Aisha did is capable of ruining her marriage and she will be the ultimate loser at the end of it. If that happens, all those urging her on will not be there to console her or offer any help. I could have asked her to ask PMB’s first wife (Safinatu of blessed memory) if she regretted accepting money from IBB who was holding her husband in a cell. Surely, she must have regretted her action one way or the other.

Civil contribution is appreciated

Right on, it shows that here is a man who is not under the control of his wife, but a man who is lenient enough with his family to give her the opportunity to air her contrary view... firm and strong, but not dictatorial. His half jestful response was proper. He subtly made her realise that she was his wife, not his vice president.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by forray(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

You're not making any sense. What has living abroad got to do with commenting on political development? When we say many wailing zombies lack ability for proper thinking some think it's exaggeration.

Mr man when u leave in the country like will do and go tru the suffering like we do and feel the effect of the blunder been committed by those people in politics like we do, den u have a say. As for now keep been an hypocrite and continue talking of things u know about.

Trying to wonder what is your gain for making such foolery of urself all over the place... U won't say it's love for ur country, cos if you love ur country so much, u wld be here with us trying to contribute to your father's land in ur own little way. Instead u hide like a coward behind ur keyboard and type rubbish.

Like I said to u in some other thread look for something productive to do with your time instead of talking on topics u know nothing about. I wonder if the politicians in the country u reside in will try the rubbish you keep supportting in Nigeria and go Scot free. U likes irritates me. Waste of time, Hypocrite/asslicker.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by forray(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Pauper, those living abroad also come home from time to time and are in better position to understand how things could have and should have done better.

Your sufferings of today started many years ago when your lord, the Ineffectual Buffoon looted your treasury with reckless abandon. You can't understand because your skull is empty. The white matter there can as well be yoghurt if examined properly.

You think everybody is about partisan politics like you. Am normally very civil but for u, make God punish Buhari, make God punish Jonathan and May he punish you the must for supporting politicians playing partisan politics with the life of Nigerians. Now go ahead like the coward you are and has always been and call the mod. Always speaking from both side of the mouth. Waste of time. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by forray(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Frustration is killing you gradually.
Rat poison is still cheap even in this recession. Help yourself and do the needful.

Waste... Stfu and go get some shame.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
forray:

Waste... Stfu and go get some shame.
grin grin grin
Frustrated soul. Do the needful joor. grin
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by forray(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
Frustrated soul. Do the needful joor. grin

Hypocrite.. Come work in Nigeria if u got balls. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
forray:

Hypocrite.. Come work in Nigeria if u got balls. Coward.
I schooled in Nigeria, worked in Nigeria, married in Nigeria, have a house in Nigeria, raised my kids in Nigeria.
Travelling out was a natural occurrence for a man (moa) who always wants the best. I paid my dues.

Pay yours, stop moaning and stop sounding miserable.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by forray(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

I schooled in Nigeria, worked in Nigeria, married in Nigeria, have a house in Nigeria, raised my kids in Nigeria.
Travelling out was a natural occurrence for a man (moa) who always wants the best. I paid my dues.

Pay yours, stop moaning and stop sounding miserable.

Like the hypocrite u are. Nigeria can't offer u the best? The same u will ask us here to patronise Nigeria. Tells much about u. Don't see any difference between you and the useless politicians we have. Once again u prove me right about you been a waste of time. Get off my mention and go order ur wife to the kitchen or Some other things u and ur likes do.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by davibid: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rjasan:
The woman got things wrong.. I am not in support of buhari either but she is supposed not to say all that in public.
This has now become family feuds.

She was impetuous as teenager and as I said before now this might cost her her marriage!!!

No matter PMB flaws, she was completely wrong for what he did. undecided
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Olabantu(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Well I can't say she is right or she is wrong because we see things differently but according to are points, I won't say she is wrong, like she saying buhari doesn't know 45 out of 50 of officials, I won't say she is wrong if you can see the contextual meaning which to is about there character, credibility and also capability... I don't know what Lai Muhammed knows about News, tourism, culture and information that he was given that ministerial post no wonder he tells lie with reckless abadon or how has a military man got to do with sport and youth development and so on....What about the officials that are rumored to be involved in one scam or the other e.g. Rotimi Amaechi, Yakubu Dogara, Bukola Saraki even though he did not appoint the latter ones directly, but the accusation against them was enough for them to be probed but what happens after a little hullabaloo on the press it all goes back to where it came from well I will agree with those that said she should not have said those things on such platform bit still she said nothing but the truth but why do we even think it not staged but Mr President has no excuse for such statement well to those talking about she lossing her marriage that one na fake ooo after all dem go settle everything in the Other room
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by DorisK(f): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=PassingShot post=50218653]
If we agree Aisha's statements and approach are wrong, Buhari couldn't have scolded her differently.

Selfish interest is responsible for her show of shame. [/quote

So two wrongs make a right for u in marriage?
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by freshcvvs: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
adconline:

Let's start from those PDP men I had earlier listed.

What makes them sycophants? define sycophant!
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
DorisK:
[/quote

So two wrongs make a right for u in marriage?

In every relationship, there are red lines that shouldn't be crossed by either party.

I believe Buhari must have told his wife on many occasions that she couldn't come into his jobs. In fact, they must have had heated arguments on the subject matter. If after all that, she still went ahead to do what she did, she has surely called his bluff, belittled him, thrown him under the train, joined forces with his political foes. A woman like her can easily poison his husband for selfish interest.

If I don't even say a word in the public, she has surely ceased to be my wife. If I don't divorce her, I will get another wife.

I say it as I see it. No pretence!
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Olabantu(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

In every relationship, there are red lines that shouldn't be crossed by either party.

I believe Buhari must have told his wife on many occasions that she couldn't come into his jobs. In fact, they must have had heated arguments on the subject matter. If after all that, she still went ahead to do what she did, she has surely called his bluff, belittled him, thrown him under the train, joined forces with his political foes. A woman like her can easily poison his husband for selfish interest.

If I don't even say a word in the public, she has surely ceased to be my wife. If I don't divorce her, I will get another wife.

I say it as I see it. No pretence!
And you were there during those heated arguments ba?, bro abeg open your eyes and see some glaring facts from the interview and stop this your argument about her been frustrated about the office of the first lady because I don't really see anything she needs to be frustrated about. Is it money, if she could afford a time piece of over #8 million then I think money is not a problem and if it connection or class she does not need any office for that has her surname and status is enuf so brother no carry this people matter for head like gala because am sure thay have already spoken to each other in camera and don't forget, this is Nigerian politics where anything can happen
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by Boyooosa(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]

how much is a bag of rice in your area undecided
I knew it even before texted you that your existence shouldn't depend on a bag of rice. Your LIKES dropped from 196 to 1. What happened?

People corrected themselves or what?
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by inkon: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
donbrowser:
You just wasted your time Passingshot, we are not fools.

He did not waste his time ooooo.... There are about seven of them here who get paid monthly for defending incompetency.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olabantu:

And you were there during those heated arguments ba?, bro abeg open your eyes and see some glaring facts from the interview and stop this your argument about her been frustrated about the office of the first lady because I don't really see anything she needs to be frustrated about. Is it money, if she could afford a time piece of over #8 million then I think money is not a problem and if it connection or class she does not need any office for that has her surname and status is enuf so brother no carry this people matter for head like gala because am sure thay have already spoken to each other in camera and don't forget, this is Nigerian politics where anything can happen
Someone asked a question and I answered it as I would handle it.

Women, more than men, would die for power, influence and authority even when having the whole wealth in this world.

1 Like

Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by otil1: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is this not a shade too much? Asking a fellow Nairalander to go commit suicide because he has expressed his opinion?

Everybody mustn't agree with you @Passingshot.

PassingShot:

Frustration is killing you gradually.
Rat poison is still cheap even in this recession. Help yourself and do the needful.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by PassingShot(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
otil1:
Is this not a shade too much? Asking a fellow Nairalander to go commit suicide because he has expressed his opinion?

Everybody mustn't agree with you @Passingshot.

Read his first comment to my post before coming to his defense. He attacked me first.
Re: Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars by otil1: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Read his first comment to my post before coming to his defense. He attacked me first.

So if he attacks you first, he deserves death by rat poison?

Where is the civility? I reject this in its entirety. It's uncalled for.

All viewpoints must be allowed and welcome. If we can't feel free in this forum, is it in 3 arms zone.

I'm pleading now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.